Anti-Trump Riots

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"hjfufhghg fuckkikkk nobodfy is good LOOOL hahaha XDD donald turmp literaly only talk about alien NOTHIN els LOL"

now that the election is over we can safely say this is what all of your posts have amounted to in one way or the other, please never post on a political thread again because i'm sure everyone has had enough of you

TuvPcK4.png

this is literally you

i surrender

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
you people give donald trump way too much credit

all he did was go up on a podium and yell "the illegal aliens" and suddenly you're all on your knees begging for him to shoot his load down your throat

People were frustrated with the system. he made a lot of promises he will never be able to accomplish. But you know, Obama did the exact same thing and more elegantly and yanno it's true too the republicans haven't had the best of luck with securing a popular vote in the last few elections but they got a win and people are frustrated. Realistically speaking he's likely going to end up a functionary and not is going to end up changing I just wish people would mellow the fuck out already.

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Speaking about the frenchies, I hear thats where the next uprising will be happening against globalist government or some shit or am I very wrong?

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
At the end of the day, the biggest 'Fuck you' to the established political system in modern history might prove to be exactly what the United States needs the most.
Most genuine Trump supporters I've personally spoken to are able to look past the ongoing mudfights between the outsiders and the political elite, as well as the massive (often ungrounded) outlash by supporters of the losing candidates as well as the naysayers dooming the world without actually having a clue what is planned for the next four years.

Going by his intended plans for the first 100 days of presidency, I'd say he's on track to actually making some decent changes, especially now that he's steadily gaining the support of the Republicans, surrounding himself with experienced heavyweights that can carry legislation through the republican-controlled congress and senate, which is a vast improvement over the uphill battle Obama had to fight at every turn.

I voted for him, hell I even campaigned for him among dutch americans, because while he might be far from the best political operator, he does represent the cry for change and the anti-establishment sentiment. Even leaving the overignored wikileaks publishing out of consideration. He has turned around almost completely from those initial kindergarten debates, possibly feeling the responsibility of office on his shoulders as he came closer and closer to becoming president-elect.
I believe he picked a solid choice as running mate in light of uniting the various groups of the country, and a completely unexpected, but most welcome advantage over Clinton (Who didn't even bother to campaign in Wisconsin, which was probably one of her biggest blunders in the final stretches) in terms of electoral results (Which in itself might actually be way more positive to democracy in the country than popular, giving individual states more in terms of balance of power rather than having states with a small voter population become irrelevant and adding a degree of indirect voting to compensate for largely uninvolved masses).

He has displayed himself as being more than capable to act presidential, it is certainly not time to judge his actual ability yet, seeing as he's only just begun to form his administration and branch out his plans for the next four years. It might (have) to get worse before it gets better, as breaking with tradition and sweeping through a system that has been there for several decades (read: imposing term lengths and cutting down on lobyists) does not often come to pass within such a relatively short time period, but it does provide a platform for further change and the offer of a new direction to take should America choose to embrace it.

Honestly just brings my mood down to watch people that have boo'd trump for questioning the elections turn to the streets to riot or even demand states leaving the U.S.

But I probably posted this on the wrong thread and forgot to include a meme, sorry

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
rudy giuliano will be attorney general and destroy crime in the USA just like he did in NYC

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Can anyone give a time in history where people rebelled/rioted against the results of an election in a Republic? I'm actually curious if/when it has happened before in history.