antisemitism in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
הבעיה היא שזה כבר קרה בעבר, התקשורת השמלאנית פשוט משתמשת בזה בשביל להכפיש את שמו של טראמפ כאילו הוא איזה ניאו-נאצי גזען שהעלייה שלו לשלטון נותנת לבריונים אנטישמים את האישור לפעול נגד יהודים.

אם הילרי הייתה בשלטון אני יכול להבטיח לך במיליון אחוז שאותם אירועים אחד לאחד לא היו מפורסים חוץ מאיזו כותרת קטנה.
Pretty odd that you decided to type that in Hebrew.
[doublepost=1488741419][/doublepost]
בשביל שהגוים לא ידעו את התוכנית הסופר גאונית שיש לנו פה
נראה לי שהם יודעים.

Nothing going on here, move along.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't have much to say about the first point other than that is pretty disgusting. I really doubt its trump related though as the trump administration has been the most Jew-friendly pro-Israeli one we've had in years, pretty sure its just the media spinning it to forward their agenda, and no, I am not a trump supporter, I don't really like the guy but I do agree with some of his policies.

As for the second point, I really don't think Distrubed "can't" perform in Israel, many bands have (Sabaton, Megadeth, etc) and their reputation didn't take a hit, Sabaton even not only performed here multiple times but also openly endorsed Israel. And besides if anyone would take the chance to perform here it should defiantly be David Draiman who has not only criticized Roger Waters for asking artists not to perform here but also had the balls to criticize Lemmy, probably the most beloved man in the Rock and Metal community for collecting and wearing Nazi and Confederate memorabilia (A criticism that I don't necessarily agree with). That is really quite a ballsy thing to do considering the amount of shit it brought Disturbed's way so if they are really afraid to perform here that is quite confusing.
i don't see the prob with ppl collecting world war/civil war memorabilia, i have a rusted trench revolver in my loft
some bands i like are banned in israel but also germany/russia etc

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
i don't see the prob with ppl collecting world war/civil war memorabilia, i have a rusted trench revolver in my loft
some bands i like are banned in israel but also germany/russia etc

There is absolutely no problem with it,hell , if I had the money maybe I would have done it too. David's main point was that Lemmy used to dress up in Nazi and Confederate cloths and play shows in them which he found offensive, honestly I don't though, the Iron Cross and other Nazi symbols have appeared on many Motorhead related things over the years but Lemmy was far from racist, he also claimed to have had many black girlfriends over the years (Which is probably true seeing as his last one, the one that spoke in his funeral was indeed black). Besides many other Jews and blacks seemed to have no problem with it what so ever like Rush frontman Geddy Lee who's parents were holocaust survivors and Ice-T who recorded Born to Raise Hell with Motorhead.

Also I don't think Motorhead were banned from Israel, not sure though.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
הבעיה היא שזה כבר קרה בעבר, התקשורת השמלאנית פשוט משתמשת בזה בשביל להכפיש את שמו של טראמפ כאילו הוא איזה ניאו-נאצי גזען שהעלייה שלו לשלטון נותנת לבריונים אנטישמים את האישור לפעול נגד יהודים.

אם הילרי הייתה בשלטון אני יכול להבטיח לך במיליון אחוז שאותם אירועים אחד לאחד לא היו מפורסים חוץ מאיזו כותרת קטנה.
Hey does anyone remember when ((((we)))) will start plan Z? Getting tired of waiting, the ((((overlords)))) have been telling me they're impatient
מסכים אבל למה לכתוב בעברית?
I think it's soon, remember Trump will be "taken care of" first right?
בשביל שהגוים לא ידעו את התוכנית הסופר גאונית שיש לנו פה
Yeah, I've been seeing some suspicious stuff here in Israel, some (((undentified objects)))) here and there

Nebulae
i mean i'm against antisemitism but don't make out like jews are the only people that face this shit daily, welcome to the life of being a minority in any majority white country lmao, just cause you look white doesn't mean you're gonna be exempt from this kind of shit, especially now that the cuck-right is coming out of the woodwork it's probably only going to get worse.

people take satire from websites such as pol and see it as the cause of their problems in life, it's a matter of time until an extreme human being causes an atrocity, it'll get trump indicted and then after that, pence will vanish and you'll have a puppet right leader in place, not that trump doesn't have strings on him.

Nebulae
see it's highlighted in the ratings in my post, most of the supporters know jack shit about politics, and just blindly rate down and get aggravated.

it's reactionary politics to an abandoned working class, this is basically the cause of the right wing resurgence.

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
see it's highlighted in the ratings in my post, most of the supporters know jack shit about politics, and just blindly rate down and get aggravated.

it's reactionary politics to an abandoned working class, this is basically the cause of the right wing resurgence.

Ratings are a pretty dumb way to argue, I agree, people should voice their opinion if they think differently.

I do disagree with you though, the cause of the resurgence of the right is not just due to reactionary politics but due to years upon years of leftist supremacy in the west and constant lies by the mainstream media. This rise of the right is just the nature of politics in a democratic country, a party cannot maintain control for over a few decades since the generation which grew up under the rule of that party/ ideology is more likely to seek change (Unless there constant danger that keeps the people united), its simple human nature and those changes are rarely as bad as people think.

Besides, the left has been unable to deal with the shit it brought upon itself, take a look at America, Trump is a horrible politician who rather than stand for his opinions spent most of his campaign trying to discredit and insult other candidates and yet he won and that is not due to the support of extremists but rather because Clinton kept shooting herself in the foot by refusing to call terrorists terrorists, trying to "empower" women while neglecting the male voters and being dumb enough to proclaim that she will enforce a no-fly zone over Syria which she has no right or reason to do and could be considered a deceleration of war on Syria and by extension on their close ally, Russia.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i mean i'm against antisemitism but don't make out like jews are the only people that face this shit daily, welcome to the life of being a minority in any majority white country lmao, just cause you look white doesn't mean you're gonna be exempt from this kind of shit, especially now that the cuck-right is coming out of the woodwork it's probably only going to get worse.

people take satire from websites such as pol and see it as the cause of their problems in life, it's a matter of time until an extreme human being causes an atrocity, it'll get trump indicted and then after that, pence will vanish and you'll have a puppet right leader in place, not that trump doesn't have strings on him.
change that with a majority X country, we aren't accepted universally.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
/pol/ wants to stop this, because they rule the world صبي

Status
Not open for further replies.