Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
Why do you support antisemitism?
uA8Wy.jpg

I am not allowed to say more or I will probably get permabanned for racism
if you cant say more without getting banned then your reason to support it is probably bullshit and nothing but an addition to the edge you'd wish to have.

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm really curious though, feel free to say your opinions.
I believe that back during WW2 hitler managed to predict the future, he said that the world will be ruled by a powerful group and all the people in this group are jewish. He got stopped and this group still managed to take over the world and all of them happen to be jewish. Look how a lot of powerful figures are jewish. Many tv networks are owned by jewish men, using the news to form a public opinion. Because of this I support anti-semitism. But these are just my views and feel free to disagree.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I believe that back during WW2 hitler managed to predict the future, he said that the world will be ruled by a powerful group and all the people in this group are jewish. He got stopped and this group still managed to take over the world and all of them happen to be jewish. Look how a lot of powerful figures are jewish. Many tv networks are owned by jewish men, using the news to form a public opinion. Because of this I support anti-semitism. But these are just my views and feel free to disagree.

Hitler said even before the war that we controlled the world, in his eyes we already had the war under our control. Not all rich people are jews, by your logic - the rich Gulf royal families with billions of dollars on their backs are jews, the orthodox oligarchs in Russia are also jews, the Chinese bureaucrats who control so much wealth in asia are also jews, being rich doesn't make it exclusive for jews only. These rich people also spread nearly the same messages as the jewish rich ones.

If you actually support antisemitism because of rich jews spreading propaganda then you are seriously delusional. You really think we're all sitting around the clock plotting to take over your white minds and subvert society?

green name

Proton
Nebulae
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

at least the jews stay true to their quotes

they literally achieved the level of having a rabbi speak during inauguration (1.4% of population) and getting fuck ton of money from usa (cuz muh ragheads), so let's be honest here if you're going to say "help stop the jews from conquering the world", they already have.

http://www.rense.com/general59/sdom.htm

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

at least the jews stay true to their quotes

they literally achieved the level of having a rabbi speak during inauguration (1.4% of population) and getting fuck ton of money from usa (cuz muh ragheads), so let's be honest here if you're going to say "help stop the jews from conquering the world", they already have.

http://www.rense.com/general59/sdom.htm

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
This is how you guys sound.

It's all the damn orthodox asian reptiloid jewish neo nazi homosexual UN church that want to control the world.
Bu-bu-but ghost exist as a result of their cult rituals!
Trump was elected by jews and is a jew himself! Putin is a jew! Hitler is a self hating jew! Mao was a jew! All furries are jews! The black plague is a result of jew rituals, they were immune to it!
Rats are a result of jews genetically modified a cute mouse!
ISIS is controlled by jews!
The holocaust never happened!
911 is a result of jewish attack!

Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

Reactions: List

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae
As a Conservative ur guys views spook me
but since I'm jewish
rise the jewishempire!
retake dah promised lands@