Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i can poo without peeing
300px-Thanos%27_Impossible.jpg

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I can keep rhythm with no metronome. No metronome, no metronome. And I can see your face on the telephone. On the telephone, on the telephone.

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I can put my foot into my ribcage and keep it there for an indefinite period without holding onto my leg or anything.

Kinda weird.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
something that sometimes is more of a curse than a talent but

i tend to mimic people's accents if I speak to them for a good while, and some people say it sound legit but some get insulted by it, it's a habit i cant break
Same

after every eu4 game i find myself speaking/thinking in english either in a swedish or british accent

fuck you shrike

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
something that sometimes is more of a curse than a talent but

i tend to mimic people's accents if I speak to them for a good while, and some people say it sound legit but some get insulted by it, it's a habit i cant break

hanging out with british people for too long leads to me slowly adopting their accent and vocabulary and it lasts for a few days after

it's scary

D

Deleted member 7099

either's gotta be really weirdly good beatboxing with nothing but my tongue and my front row of teeth or maybe how sneaky i am sometimes
there's been times where i followed someone throughout an entire hide and seek game and they had no idea i was there

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Besides from playing a mean trumpet

there's a muscle/ligament (idk what it is, it's just something I can move) on my left hand that I can actively wriggle over my knuckles, it looks like I have a parasite in my hand, I use it to piss off my dad.

It hurts after a while though