Atom
Nebulae
  • a character with no established race
  • a robot which has no race
  • a jamaican character
  • a maoi (or hawaiian) character
  • a hispanic character
  • a black character
haha that's all the same!! clearly there's only white, brown and lighter brown!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
imagine if san andreas was made in 2019

the amount of politics being pushed by media outlets and brownie point twitter users would be tremendous

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

the amount of politics being pushed by media outlets and brownie point twitter users would be tremendous

Imagine actually caring for what the media and the outcry is, if you are the media is
Simple marketing and clickbait to go against the majority so you get more angry people clicking, even so what they don’t realize is that it’s HORRIBLE PR and they are doing bad for their name.

And honestly when company decide to loose on 50 k people (if there even are that many) to actually you know listen to the Majority then they would gain a larger boost in fans. I mean, they got be hiring good PR. Right?

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

Back then you had discussions about these videogames making you an actual criminal or if they should be banned yes or not.

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
took it upon myself to fix it for you, you're welcome

noYRDyH.png

but honestly yeah, if you play the game, feel free to talk crap, but you don't play and you haven't even made an effort to know about it
  • two white characters
  • a character with no established race
  • a robot which has no race
  • a jamaican character
  • a maoi (or hawaiian) character
  • a hispanic character
  • a black character
guys they're all black!!
haha that's all the same!! clearly there's only white, brown and lighter brown!
idk you seem to be trying waaaaaaaay too hard to hate on the game
I can talk shit about a battle royale game all I want, just because it has titanfall gameplay doesn't change the fact it's just another trend shooter. Everyone here are the exact kind of buyers these companies want who will buy anything and continue to shill the dying market.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I can talk shit about a battle royale game all I want, just because it has titanfall gameplay doesn't change the fact it's just another trend shooter. Everyone here are the exact kind of buyers these companies want who will buy anything and continue to shill the dying market.
but i didn’t buy it

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
it’s fun why do you care
Because if people keep buying these kind of games Battle Royales will be the only thing these companies care for, just like loot boxes. It will continue for on and on until something worse replaces it making the market even more bland.

pulled off correctly by a well respected developer
It doesn't matter if it was well made or done by a respected developer it's still the same thing being pushed out by a dozen other "well respected developers". There's a reason why I don't buy video games anymore since it'll just be more of that.

D

Deleted member 6062

It doesn't matter if it was well made or done by a respected developer it's still the same thing being pushed out by a dozen other "well respected developers". There's a reason why I don't buy video games anymore since it'll just be more of that.
isn't it free though

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Because if people keep buying these kind of games Battle Royales will be the only thing these companies care for, just like loot boxes. It will continue for on and on until something worse replaces it making the market even more bland.

But... it’s free.