Apex Legends

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Real shit, going inside a building at early game and you see a door blocked with caustic gas, that shit terrifying he literally blocks your door and gasses you.
2 tips to deal with Caustic:
Number 1: His traps are destroyable by shooting the green light at the bellow of the tips.
Number 2: Bring a frag grenade to destroy doors.

1 tip to do when caustic
When you're about to go down place a gas trap on yourself. This will make sure they can't execute you only when using ammo. Pretty handy early game

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
2f8cc325f78ceb7e53869d8633ffee94.png

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
caustic is the worst legend
I use all the females for the hitboxes and these reasons. It's also the reason i don't recommend playing gibraltar caustic and robobitch

Lifeline: Smallest legend
Bangalore: Passive makes her run fast. Racism?
Wraith: Does Naruto run and can use abilities to out smart gamers.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Real shit, going inside a building at early game and you see a door blocked with caustic gas, that shit terrifying he literally blocks your door and gasses you.
pro tip: you can destroy doors with 2 melee attacks (or just shooting it a bunch/throwing grenades at it if you wanna get it open even faster)
[doublepost=1549905666][/doublepost]
I use all the females for the hitboxes and these reasons. It's also the reason i don't recommend playing gibraltar caustic and robobitch

Lifeline: Smallest legend
Bangalore: Passive makes her run fast. Racism?
Wraith: Does Naruto run and can use abilities to out smart gamers.
pathfinder's abilities make him too useful to not have, you can outflank the shit outta people with his ult and grapple has a lot of the same nuances that titanfall 2's grapple has

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
pro tip: you can destroy doors with 2 melee attacks (or just shooting it a bunch/throwing grenades at it if you wanna get it open even faster)
[doublepost=1549905666][/doublepost]
pathfinder's abilities make him too useful to not have, you can outflank the shit outta people with his ult and grapple has a lot of the same nuances that titanfall 2's grapple has

Cns believes pathfinder is useless but his passive makes him valuable early game

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
i just hate the hitbox pathfinder has. to big. His abilities are nice to get around and surprise enemies but I'll rather use Lifeline as she wins you games and fights late.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i just hate the hitbox pathfinder has. to big. His abilities are nice to get around and surprise enemies but I'll rather use Lifeline as she wins you games and fights late.

Just don’t get shot bro

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
personally my fav combo is pathfinder, gibraltar, and lifeline, because then you have mobility, support, and defense, and gibraltar's artillery is fuckin great