Apex Legends

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I am setting up a discord for apex if anyone wants to join.

https://discord.gg/rGtKAa

I don't know if this counts as advertising. I am not making money out of this just making it easier to find roleplayers

D

Deleted member 372

51584434_851710798498439_8218861752771674112_n.jpg

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
@Pale Rider honestly mate i don't get why you're going so far to try and spread hate on a battle royale game that is free and when the majority of people say it's fun - that should hint at you to actually give it a try and then talk shit about it. Don't hate a game for doing a good job at what it is supposed to do (especially when it's free and made by a reputable and respected studio)

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
shit dude i love shitting on a game thats fun, completely ignoring what a game is supposed to be just because its a specific genre. FUCK games, you're all sheeple wake up to the videogame company conspiracy

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
@Pale Rider honestly mate i don't get why you're going so far to try and spread hate on a battle royale game that is free and when the majority of people say it's fun - that should hint at you to actually give it a try and then talk shit about it. Don't hate a game for doing a good job at what it is supposed to do (especially when it's free and made by a reputable and respected studio)
shit dude i love shitting on a game thats fun, completely ignoring what a game is supposed to be just because its a specific genre. FUCK games, you're all sheeple wake up to the videogame company conspiracy

You're still going on about this?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

You're still going on about this?

Yeah can you all bring the thread back on track thanks, don’t derail anymore for zingers now.

In other news. Possible Valentine event the respawn CEO said, not sure what they have in mind.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah can you all bring the thread back on track thanks, don’t derail anymore for zingers now.

In other news. Possible Valentine event the respawn CEO said, not sure what they have in mind.
Really wasn't meant for zingers, just honesty and genuinity