Apologise to people who you beef with to get a free game

Pinka

(snort)
Nebulae
@Sky Slig we don't actually have any beef but i though this is a good thread to just say that i love and appreciate you
Wtpcitk

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
also i want to apologize for @Rictalspace for being a massive dickbag in the past, but i also want to thank him for being the guy to make me go from this

TyCFElQ.jpg

to me now

and me now is a better me

so thank you and sorry rictal

i likely wont get anything since rictal barely replies, but i still want to thank him for helping me
that takes a fuckton of courage maxienze i respect that from you

i admit i used to judge you as a creepy weirdo in the past but you're actually a nice person

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
creepy weirdo in the past

turkish coup thread

someone posted a video of the aftermath of a tank running over people

i replied saying "theres one for the wank bank"

i was a creepy weirdo in the past dude

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
turkish coup thread

someone posted a video of the aftermath of a tank running over people

i replied saying "theres one for the wank bank"

i was a creepy weirdo in the past dude
i fucking love dark humor bro

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Playing up to being an outcast in a community doesn't tend to work out because nobody really respects it, you just get pushed out and ostracized because people genuinely don't want you about. I did it when I was younger and it got me nowhere.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Playing up to being an outcast in a community doesn't tend to work out because nobody really respects it, you just get pushed out and ostracized because people genuinely don't want you about. I did it when I was younger and it got me nowhere.

yea i used to think being a weirdo would make people think im cool

turns out people would just think im a weirdo lmao

sots

community bear
Nebulae
@Powley apologise for shouting at me in csgo and you can take one for yourself

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
sometimes the saying "go a different path from others" or some shit like that is taken too seriously and people make a lifestyle based around it

congratulations maxenzie, you officially were, in fact, a hipster

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@K4E homie, honestly glad the shit we did is in the past and that we were permad. Good thing to come out of that was both of us ending up reformed in the end.
Honestly having more fun now on nebulous than I did before the ban. Was a pleasure chatting with non-server stuff and I missed it.

Hmu on PM for code I'll give it to you when I'm home
[doublepost=1537541581][/doublepost]
@Sky Slig we don't actually have any beef but i though this is a good thread to just say that i love and appreciate you
Wtpcitk

I'll accept it, PM me what game you're agter
[doublepost=1537541645][/doublepost]Also @MaXenzie PM me WHATCHU want

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
A generous gesture Powley but there are some truly dirty, stinking rat bastards upon this earth who do not deserve an apology. They deserve pain. Peace and love to all but them. Cheers.

Tell you what there's some awful people in this fuckin world but some cunts squabble over petty shite like roleplay.

Am even offering them a game to just fucking grow up.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Tell you what there's some awful people in this fuckin world but some cunts squabble over petty shite like roleplay.

Am even offering them a game to just fucking grow up.
i mean powley i distinctly remember you and rapidjuice going full sperg because i did not set someone's rank with skyshield's approval even though he was not an official HC

stuff like straight up insults and changing steam names to passive aggressive shit and continuing like that for days

this shit was in lemonpunch though and i'm pretty sure you grew up since then but don't forget people will change and are just doing what you and countless others did in the past

though a lot of people got petty for much stupider shit

Last edited:

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
sorry to @nebulous community for being gay in 2017.... promise i changed......

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean powley i distinctly remember you and rapidjuice going full sperg because i did not set someone's rank with skyshield's approval even though he was not an official HC

stuff like straight up insults and changing steam names to passive aggressive shit and continuing like that for days

this shit was in lemonpunch though and i'm pretty sure you grew up since then but don't forget people will change and are just doing what you and countless others did in the past

though a lot of people got petty for much stupider shit

ive never had anything to do with civil protection mate

ive had sperg moments in the past but i dont intentionally do it anymore and try to restrain myself. i dont know what your arguement is here mate

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
smh

when you ain't got anyone to apologise to :(

I demand your apologizes for that Civ session you first said you where going to host, then you decided to quit due to your own poor sleep routines and after you argued with Demonelite for having rightfully protested at this lack of respect for other people's time and booted him out the game you had the audacity to host it anyway.