What did he ever do to you?
stray01.jpg

Reactions: List

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
*breathes in*
BOI
I've repeated myself over and over again. I did not /shoot/ any cats. I literally yelled "Get out of here!" and it ran away. I /exaggerated/ the greentext because I thought it would have been a funny story and that people wouldn't make literal examples of poe's law and get offended.

Because that was before we realized how destructive cat waste was, and we wanted to be nice people.

Furniture in the U.S is expensive my man, so are carpet cleanings.
>be me
>be a huge fucking idiot
>not know when to cut my losses and shut my mouth
>feelsterrible.jpg

SuperHeavy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Stray animals are not pests. They don't really harm anyone or bring bad stuff everywhere so I wouldn't consider them a pest. They are just animals that got abandoned, were born this way or ended up like this. They're just down on their luck. Next time you see one, get them some food or water instead of calling them pests.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
im not sure if strays are considered pests but my second cat was a stray that kept coming to my house each day we checked with the rspca if it was tagged etc they said no and we asked to keep it

cat ended up being in the family for like 15 years or something until it died last year

strays are cool but i do believe pest control is necessary etc so long as it's humane and not a prolonged death

also people who kick animals etc are mongos who deserve euthanasia
basically the opposite of that video then, the noise that dog made was fucking awful
fucking dragging this dog who'd just been shot in the leg around with no care whatsover/lifting it by the neck with its leg flailing around was unnecessary
this was pretty justified

dogs were hostile as seen by the countless people hiding on benches and other stuff, along with the guy who got his leg chomped

officer did what they had to do to not get roughed up by the two of them, as they kept coming despite the officer holding their ground and not running

at least the officer didn't kill the dog
its gonna get put down anyway because murica, swear they don't try to rehome strays feral or not

either way, not all strays deserve to die. you can have perfectly passive strays who don't bite everyone second person they see or create nuisance

those two dogs had obviously gone feral as they were literally in a pack and were biting people (although the officer pistol whipping them probably didn't help with their hostility) but they could of been a bit more humane with taking them in