Serious Are strays pests?

Are Stray Animals Pests?

• Total voters

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
guys there are these rabbits that pass around my property, one day the rabbit wasn't looking so i just grabbed a boulder and dropped it on the rabbit's head lol it was on my property hello?

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you're going to be honest, rats and rabbits are pests. I personally own a rabbit and would never hurt her, but wild rabbits to have a tendency to fuck things up. Thankfully there's few in my area, but when they come around I often find decent sized holes where they attempted to make their burrows. I'd never kill a rabbit though, I just like them too much.

Rats on the other hand I'd fucking exterminate without hesitation. Call me a monster, sure, but I hate rats. Little shithead try to invade my house and I stop it.

Reactions: List

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you're going to be honest, rats and rabbits are pests. I personally own a rabbit and would never hurt her, but wild rabbits to have a tendency to fuck things up. Thankfully there's few in my area, but when they come around I often find decent sized holes where they attempted to make their burrows. I'd never kill a rabbit though, I just like them too much.

Rats on the other hand I'd fucking exterminate without hesitation. Call me a monster, sure, but I hate rats. Little shithead try to invade my house and I stop it.
I for one will never have a pet rabbit, because I don't want to get emotionally attached to a species that's so delicious.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I for one will never have a pet rabbit, because I don't want to get emotionally attached to a species that's so delicious.

Now you don't have to be a dickhead about it. It's fine if you want to hunt, but making condescending remarks like that just paints you as the worlds biggest dickhead. Pest control and hunting are fine, but don't talk about how you want to eat creatures that will literally die of a heart attack from just hearing you.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
some beautiful and wholesome cats come by my house each day and, if its a nice day and im outside having a lovely drink in the sun, i will play a little with the cats because they are so cute and lovely and gentle

their unofficial names are:
socks
mittens
snowy

they are basically free living cats, they kind belong to everyone in the neighbourhood

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
some beautiful and wholesome cats come by my house each day and, if its a nice day and im outside having a lovely drink in the sun, i will play a little with the cats because they are so cute and lovely and gentle

socks
mittens
snowy

they are basically free living cats, they kind belong to everyone in the neighbourhood

Some stray cats are very friendly, and in that case I don't really care about them. Hell, I've fed some of the nicer strays myself. It's just the ones who attack everything that I dislike.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Now you don't have to be a dickhead about it. It's fine if you want to hunt, but making condescending remarks like that just paints you as the worlds biggest dickhead. Pest control and hunting are fine, but don't talk about how you want to eat creatures that will literally die of a heart attack from just hearing you.
oh sorry didnt mean it to sound condescending, I just meant it as a matter of fact thing, because I'm uncomfortable of the idea of eating something that is the same species as one of my pets.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
"Abortion is murder, fucking nazis!!!"

*Reloads rifle*

"Aye that's done now let's blast some mo'fuckin dawgs and probs a red or two if they get in the way amirite???"

D

Deleted member 332

socks
mittens
snowy

Exactly the same here, we've got yin and yang (a black and white couple), moon-face (because he has a black body and a big flat white face) and tripod (bet you can guess with that one, poor cat)

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
SLIGHTLY based on a true story. (i didnt literally shoot any cats)

>Be me
>Taking trash outside
>Decide out of pure nostalgia to take a look at the old playhouse that I played in as a kid
>Wood's rotting, bolts rusted, plastic turning yellow, but still filled with that child-like wonder.
>waitonesecond.jpg
>notice something off.
>There's a stray cat squatting in the playhouse
>ABSOLUTELYVERBOTEN.gif
>literally tell the cat "If you're still here when I come back I'm going to shoot you."
>Head inside house, go upstairs to my bedroom
>Retrieve M1 Thompson airsoft gun.
>Go full tacticool mode, adopting a tactical stance as I approach the complex, literally moving like an OTA.
>Suspect sighted
>Flip safety off
>Release a burst of 6mm plastic projectiles at 200 FPS towards the furry trespasser.
>The thing bolts it into some tropical plants.
>iwojimaintensifies.gif
>Pursue the felis catus
>Feline enemy is hiding in the bushes
>SUPPRESSING FIRE!
>More BBs strike the cat. It finally flees the property altogether.
>Mission accomplished
>tfw people take greentexts seriously and smash that dumb rating because of muh animal abuse instead ot taking clearly exaggerated stories like this with a grain of salt
kill yourself

OT: strays are not pests, as long as they don't cause problems such as attacking other pets in the area, damage property or just be general nuisance

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Strays are still animals, and just like any aninal can be tamed
Anyone who sees it as okay to off a stray when it isn’t hurt or sick, imo, is a monster

I’ve owned three cats in my life, two of them were strays, entirely wild when we found them. We fed them, raised them, taught them. Sadly one passed away from old age, but the second still lives today and is sweeter and more friendly to humans than any other cat I’ve seen. Has never hurt a person, ever, despite having grown up in our local woods hunting birds and rats.

I’d gladly aid any other stray cat/dog I meet, and the least a person can do is leave them be, or if they re disturbing, just shoo them off rather than threaten or hurt them.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
Can someone lock this thread?

It's getting cancerous and people are getting banned for it