Serious Are strays pests?

Are Stray Animals Pests?

• Total voters

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
oh wait you're australian, you've been spoonfed sjw crap all your life and can't stand the thought of violence in even a fictional sense.
No, actually - you'd find I just have decorum and an appreciation for life.

I've spent hours mouthing off about shit the SJW community spouts off.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, actually - you'd find I just have decorum and an appreciation for life.

I've spent hours mouthing off about shit the SJW community spouts off.
then whytf are you so offended by a greentext

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

saying 'slightly based' still makes it somewhat real.

according to that, you shot a cat numerous times because it was sitting around your property?

i presume you just said the "i'll shoot you if you're back here" and left it at that, but that's still a dickish thing to do.

just tell it to shoo, if you shoot it you're a fucking monster. you have no hunting license, and it's animal abuse to do so.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
There's very little things that offend me that badly; animal abuse, jestful or not, is one of them.

All rounds back to my original point; think before you say something.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
saying 'slightly based' still makes it somewhat real.

according to that, you shot a cat numerous times because it was sitting around your property?

i presume you just said the "i'll shoot you if you're back here" and left it at that, but that's still a dickish thing to do.

just tell it to shoo, if you shoot it you're a fucking monster. you have no hunting license, and it's animal abuse to do so.
I meant slightly in the sense that there was a cat there, but I did not shoot it, I just told it to shoo.
i didnt shoot it, I just chased it off the property.
[doublepost=1527808452][/doublepost]
There's very little things that offend me that badly; animal abuse, jestful or not, is one of them.

All rounds back to my original point; think before you say something.
muh animal abuse
you a vegan or something?

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
actually I gave it a verbal warning and it ran away without me having to shoot it, but I still would have pulled the trigger if it didnt
Have a problem?

you're a fucking monster.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's no reason for hostility.

Personally, I don't believe offing a stray is animal abuse. Now, if it's a pet of someone that simply was abandoned or got loose then you're a fucking horrible human for attacking it. And I'm not gonna say I'm some macho man- I fucking run when I'm getting chased by animals. I was attacked by a full grown German Shephard a year ago and instead of putting it down like a "man" I fucking bolted for my god damn life.

But anyways, any sort of stray is a really big issue for me. I like to foster local wildlife on my property and I have a creek that runs through it. A few days ago a baby bird then had been living in a nest in my garage flew off to start it's life. I've seen lots of animals die from the cats, even some of the chickens of my neighbor across the way. Strays are dickheads and may seem sweet, but often times they're going to cause trouble. Now, I wouldn't harm an animal if it wasn't doing anything, but I'd sure as hell get it the fuck off of my property. The cats have also caused my turtles to go into a catatonic like state, and we'll probably have to sadly put them down. They even killed one of my turtles.

While Benji is being really dumb in how he's presenting his argument, it really isn't animal abuse I don't think. If the strays in your area have a history of fucking with shit and they're on YOUR property then you have the right to do whatever you please to get them away- granted spraying them with a full-auto airsoft gun is overboard, but still- it's the same way farmers take care of pests on their farms. It's not animal abuse to kill wild hogs that are fucking up your crop, and it's not animal abuse to kill strays that are fucking up your house. That's my opinion.

Edit:

I don't want to mercilessly slaughter animals that, if compared to me, are on the weaker end. They're just a literal pest in my area.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I said I would have, but I didnt.
How is that animal abuse if I didn't but was thinking of doing it? Honestly you people are seriously over-reacting.

Would've.
I would've fucking reported every post of yours, citing every rule you may've broken in an attempt to get you banned. But I didn't.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's no reason for hostility.

Personally, I don't believe offing a stray is animal abuse. Now, if it's a pet of someone that simply was abandoned or got loose then you're a fucking horrible human for attacking it. And I'm not gonna say I'm some macho man- I fucking run when I'm getting chased by animals. I was attacked by a full grown German Shephard a year ago and instead of putting it down like a "man" I fucking bolted for my god damn life.

But anyways, any sort of stray is a really big issue for me. I like to foster local wildlife on my property and I have a creek that runs through it. A few days ago a baby bird then had been living in a nest in my garage flew off to start it's life. I've seen lots of animals die from the cats, even some of the chickens of my neighbor across the way. Strays are dickheads and may seem sweet, but often times they're going to cause trouble. Now, I wouldn't harm an animal if it wasn't doing anything, but I'd sure as hell get it the fuck off of my property. The cats have also caused my turtles to go into a catatonic like state, and we'll probably have to sadly put them down. They even killed one of my turtles.

While Benji is being really dumb in how he's presenting his argument, it really isn't animal abuse I don't think. If the strays in your area have a history of fucking with shit and they're on YOUR property then you have the right to do whatever you please to get them away- granted spraying them with a full-auto airsoft gun is overboard, but still- it's the same way farmers take care of pests on their farms. It's not animal abuse to kill wild hogs that are fucking up your crop, and it's not animal abuse to kill strays that are fucking up your house. That's my opinion.

Edit:

I don't want to mercilessly slaughter animals that, if compared to me, are on the weaker end. They're just a literal pest in my area.
finally someone acting in a rational manner, thank you.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
By the way. Here's some rules I'm pretty sure you've broken in the past.

1. Instigate or participate in flame-wars, instead use the report function.

2. Discriminate towards another user in terms of their race, nationality, sexuality, gender, age, political views or disability.

11. Refrain from creating drama threads, if you have an quarrel with another user use the PM function.

13. When making a thread, use a descriptive title.

18. Use common sense, do not post irrelevant or meaningless comments.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ah yes

one of these people

the kind of people that know for a fact they arent breaking any rules and they relish in the ability to act like a twat without consequences

yes
And one of those people who continue to flame someone for doing something that is admittedly dumb but still trivial.
ah yes, one of those people.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ah yes

one of these people

the kind of people that know for a fact they arent breaking any rules and they relish in the ability to act like a twat without consequences

yes

To be fair, is giving your opinion breaking a rule? It may not line up with yours or may be "wrong", but it's not like he's saying "I fucking pen up all animals I ever see and shoot them in the head". It's not breaking a rule to give your opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
To be fair, is giving your opinion breaking a rule? It may not line up with yours or may be "wrong", but it's not like he's saying "I fucking pen up all animals I ever see and shoot them in the head". It's not breaking a rule to give your opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've never said he's breaking any rules, that's John.

Is he being an idiot? Yes.

Breaking any rules doing it? No.

Doesn't make it any more justified.