Serious Are strays pests?

Are Stray Animals Pests?

• Total voters

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Just airsoft
I'm happy you don't live over here.

As for strays being an issue, there is a difference between ferals and neglected pets going astray. One of them can technically be counted as a varmint, while the others are there in the first place because of our own stupidity and lack of responsibility.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I've repeated myself over and over again. I did not /shoot/ any cats. I literally yelled "Get out of here!" and it ran away. I /exaggerated/ the greentext because I thought it would have been a funny story and that people wouldn't make literal examples of poe's law and get offended.
Jesus christ can you get your story straight lmao.

You don't sound like a big man lying about animal abuse.

Because that was before we realized how destructive cat waste was, and we wanted to be nice people.
tenor.gif

Furniture in the U.S is expensive my man, so are carpet cleanings.
Costs an average of like $1,000 to get a 2 seater lounge here made of fake leather and the cleaning price of it isn't even a quarter of that.

Lmao if one of our pets shit or pissed on the lounge (which happened every frequently on a lounge that overall costed thousands of dollars) we just got some fucking surface spray and paper towel to clean it.

You guys got fucking robbed if you payed thousands to have your shit cleaned.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
doesnt change the fact that the story is not a single bit of even worth of raising the corner of the lips
okay then, sue me for being a terrible comedian
Jesus christ can you get your story straight lmao.
You don't sound like a big man lying about animal abuse.
got proof that I actually shoot cats for fun? No? Then stop accusing me of lying, it's one thing to call me all kinds of insults, but if theres one thing I am not, that would be a liar. I will not have my honor impugned.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
okay then, sue me for being a terrible comedian

got proof that I actually shoot cats for fun? No? Then stop accusing me of lying, it's one thing to call me all kinds of insults, but if theres one thing I am not, that would be a liar. I will not have my honor impugned.
why do i not believe you at this point

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Do you want a set of chainmail armour with that my dude?

You originally said you shot the cat with the BB gun in your 4chan ripoff text, then said you didn't later on. That's called lying.
that's called a "clarification", if you want me to apologize for not including a disclaimer in the beginning, then fine, I'm sorry. But I did not shoot that cat.
you're being a textbook example of poe's law here my man.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
and you're being a textbook of stupidity right now

you keep asking yourself why nobody likes you
SLIGHTLY based on a true story.

>Be me
>Taking trash outside
>Decide out of pure nostalgia to take a look at the old playhouse that I played in as a kid
>Wood's rotting, bolts rusted, plastic turning yellow, but still filled with that child-like wonder.
>waitonesecond.jpg
>notice something off.
>There's a stray cat squatting in the playhouse
>ABSOLUTELYVERBOTEN.gif
>literally tell the cat "If you're still here when I come back I'm going to shoot you."
>Head inside house, go upstairs to my bedroom
>Retrieve M1 Thompson airsoft gun.
>Go full tacticool mode, adopting a tactical stance as I approach the complex, literally moving like an OTA.
>Suspect sighted
>Flip safety off
>Release a burst of 6mm plastic projectiles at 200 FPS towards the furry trespasser.
>The thing bolts it into some tropical plants.
>iwojimaintensifies.gif
>Pursue the felis catus
>Feline enemy is hiding in the bushes
>SUPPRESSING FIRE!
>More BBs strike the cat. It finally flees the property altogether.
>Mission accomplished
>tfw people take greentexts seriously and smash that dumb rating because of muh animal abuse instead ot taking clearly exaggerated stories like this with a grain of salt
^
answer right there

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
And you're a textbook example of why people bag out Americans and categorize them as brain dead pigs.

I won't sit here and be like 'apology accepted' on some high horse; maybe just take into consideration that what you're saying could actually offend someone and that it might not be funny? If you're legitimately concerned about your image in this community (and in general) you need to start thinking before you talk.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
And you're a textbook example of why people bag out Americans and categorize them as brain dead pigs.

I won't sit here and be like 'apology accepted' on some high horse; maybe just take into consideration that what you're saying could actually offend someone and that it might not be funny? If you're legitimately concerned about your image in this community (and in general) you need to start thinking before you talk.
Alright then, and I won't sit here and be like "oh im so sorry i offended you your majesty please forgive me!" like some cuck, I didn't realize that I'd attract the anger of two PETAphiles who can't take a joke. I'm not going to stretch this out anymore, and if you want to continue this retarded drama then by all means continue being mentally challenged, I'll just ignore it and move on to more important things.

D

Deleted member 332

>Be me
>Taking trash outside
>Decide out of pure nostalgia to take a look at the old playhouse that I played in as a kid
>Wood's rotting, bolts rusted, plastic turning yellow, but still filled with that child-like wonder.
>waitonesecond.jpg
>notice something off.
>ABSOLUTELYVERBOTEN.gif
>literally tell the cat "If you're still here when I come back I'm going to shoot you."
>Go full tacticool mode, adopting a tactical stance as I approach the complex, literally moving like an OTA.
>Suspect sighted
>Flip safety off
>Release a burst of 6mm plastic projectiles at 200 FPS towards the furry trespasser.
>iwojimaintensifies.gif
>Pursue the felis catus
>SUPPRESSING FIRE!
>Mission accomplished
>tfw people take greentexts seriously and smash that dumb rating because of muh animal abuse instead ot taking clearly exaggerated stories like this with a grain of salt

Dammit Benji, I know it was probably a joke but goddamn lmao

As for my stance on strays, they're not a problem in my area. Aside from the odd cat fight and piss in my garden they're pretty chill. I'm one street away from the third most 'deprived' place in the UK, but all of the deprived people are inside shooting heroin so they're no trouble.

My street and the one behind are like 80% old people so they all love cats. My cat Kiki was a stray before I started feeding her, it just takes some careful love and they will return it. Strays are abandoned/ lost animals so there's hope for them.

Ferals not so much though.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Alright then, and I won't sit here and be like "oh im so sorry i offended you your majesty please forgive me!" like some cuck, I didn't realize that I'd attract the anger of two PETAphiles who can't take a joke. I'm not going to stretch this out anymore, and if you want to continue this retarded drama then by all means continue being mentally challenged, I'll just ignore it and move on to more important things.
did you read any of what i just posted

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
you:
two PETAphiles who can't take a joke

me, an intellectual:
I thought it was hilarious as I was writing it just because of how ridiculous it was.
I will not have my honor impugned.
continue being mentally challenged

>Be me
>Taking trash outside
>waitonesecond.jpg
>notice something off.
>ABSOLUTELYVERBOTEN.gif
>Suspect sighted
>Flip safety off
>iwojimaintensifies.gif
>Pursue the felis catus
>SUPPRESSING FIRE!
>Mission accomplished
Have a problem?
Also, it's literally just airsoft, if anything it would have just stung the cat enough for it to know it's not welcome here.
Because that was before we realized how destructive cat waste was

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
*tells people he shoots stray animals*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's not how it works, Benji. If you want people to think you're not a total fucking melon head, don't tell everyone you shoot cats for fun and suggest it MAY or MAY NOT be true, that's fucking retarded.

Screw you still for yelling at a cat that did absolutely nothing lmao, but I bet it was justified because everyone knows all cats are from Nazi freakin' Germany.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

>Be me
>Taking trash outside
>waitonesecond.jpg
>notice something off.
>ABSOLUTELYVERBOTEN.gif
>Suspect sighted
>Flip safety off
>iwojimaintensifies.gif
>Pursue the felis catus
>SUPPRESSING FIRE!
>Mission accomplished
benji, an intellectual:
n8umjWj.png

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
We have lots of stray cats near my little flat that roam around the road and park, they're generally friendly and will let you pet them and i've never heard or seen of one biting anyone which is nice. Don't really see a problem with strays to be honest so long as they're not spreading a disease or vicious.