Serious Are strays pests?

Are Stray Animals Pests?

• Total voters

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
9aYibmC.png

I've got Asperger's, and I find your use of the word Retarded in a negative light to be Discriminatory.

2. Discriminate towards another user in terms of their race, nationality, sexuality, gender, age, political views or disability.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
By the way. Here's some rules I'm pretty sure you've broken in the past.

1. Instigate or participate in flame-wars, instead use the report function.

2. Discriminate towards another user in terms of their race, nationality, sexuality, gender, age, political views or disability.

11. Refrain from creating drama threads, if you have an quarrel with another user use the PM function.

13. When making a thread, use a descriptive title.

18. Use common sense, do not post irrelevant or meaningless comments.

This issue is being perpetuated by the majority of people arguing with @Benjideaula on this thread. If I may cite the rules you all are breaking, that would be: 1., 2., and 18. Benji isn't the only one in the wrong, here.

EDIT:
This is an opinion thread, not an argument thread.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
By the way. Here's some rules I'm pretty sure you've broken in the past.

1. Instigate or participate in flame-wars, instead use the report function.

11. Refrain from creating drama threads, if you have an quarrel with another user use the PM function.

13. When making a thread, use a descriptive title.

18. Use common sense, do not post irrelevant or meaningless comments.
  1. I've asked in this thread for the drama to stop, if anything you and subeh have been escalating it.
  2. I've stated my religious beliefs in past current affairs threads, yes.
  3. I didn't intend for my greentext to spark any drama.
  4. ???
  5. ??????
[doublepost=1527809205][/doublepost]
9aYibmC.png

I've got Asperger's, and I find your use of the word Retarded in a negative light to be Discriminatory.

okay so I can't use the word retarded to refer to something negative. okay mr sjw I'll stop doing that

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
This issue is being perpetuated by the majority of people arguing with @Benjideaula on this thread. If I may cite the rules you all are breaking, that would be: 1., 2., and 18. Benji isn't the only one in the wrong, here.

EDIT:
This is an opinion thread, not an argument thread.

Oh I know I'm doing wrong. I'm flaming him, and causing drama. To that, I apologise.
However, even though I am doing that, I'm doing that for what I believe to be the right cause. He is a monster, and I will express my vies.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh I know I'm doing wrong. I'm flaming him, and causing drama. To that, I apologise.
However, even though I am doing that, I'm doing that for what I believe to be the right cause. He is a monster, and I will express my vies.

The way you're doing it really isn't helping. You may consider him a "monster", but that is derailing the entire thread. If you wish to call him out for his stupid posts do it through PMs, or just report him and leave it be.

Could the topic of the thread be discussed again, please?

EDIT:
Oh he's been banned.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're just provoking people by saying shit like this.

How many times do I really have to say it? Just think before you say shit, then people won't react like they have.
I'll admit that was a bit cheeky of me to say, but to be honest, to say that someone saying that something dumb is "retarded" is equal to discriminating actual retarded people really isn't the smartest thing to say either.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is a thread about stray animals, not a thread about the proper insults of the English language. Can we keep it that way?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I'll admit that was a bit cheeky of me to say, but to be honest, to say that someone saying that something dumb is "retarded" is equal to discriminating actual retarded people really isn't the smartest thing to say either.
No, it isn't. I myself don't like the word but I've never had a go at people for saying in a context that isn't directed at someone with a disability.

Honestly dude; I haven't been an angel here either, I'll admit that - just don't try to provoke people. I don't know if you realize how much you do it.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, it isn't. I myself don't like the word but I've never had a go at people for saying in a context that isn't directed at someone with a disability.

Honestly dude; I haven't been an angel here either, I'll admit that - just don't try to provoke people. I don't know if you realize how much you do it.
Alright fine, I'll put a little more consideration into what I say before I press enter
you sjw aussiecuck REEEEEEE

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
ngl, it's pretty fucking pathetic that people actually got upset over what benji wrote
benji is a fucking retard but he's also a troll. gg for feeding him

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
ngl, it's pretty fucking pathetic that people actually got upset over what benji wrote
benji is a fucking retard but he's also a troll. gg for feeding him
the discussion ended

dont try to start it again

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Can we seriously stop arguing and just get back to the point?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tfw you start up the argument again by arguing about starting up the argument again