well, are we?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It really depends by how much time you put into it, you can't really be a loser just because you roleplay (maybe people will judge you, but that still doesn't mean you're a loser)

as long as you still have friends outside of roleplay you hang out with and do stuff daily there's nothing bad in my opinion

everyone is free to do what they want though, if you like roleplaying all the day then go ahead, people will judge you but that doesn't matter as long as you find it fun, it's your life

i used to waste so much time on video games, roleplay and internet bullshit, spent most of my life suffering with anxiety and depression, i was lucky i got banned both from here and steam, because I started realizing there is an awesome world outside of this and I changed perspective on everything.
I can't say my life is perfect now but I have a lot of friends I can trust, a wonderful girlfriend, and I have a job which I enjoy.
I'm not trying to convert people into stopping roleplaying and stuff, but if all you do is jerk off and cry and roleplay, I think you should go out and do something extreme, life is pretty short and you should enjoy it before it gets too late

Reactions: List

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
No, we are not. Story telling, be it non-fictional or fictional, has been a part of the human experience since the very beginning, looking back to old cave drawings of hunting and whatnot.

Roleplay is just a more hands-on type of storytelling, similar to a play where we are the actors. We've all our own narratives that revolve around our characters, the world they live in, and their relationships with others.

Now of course there's real-life too, but even if you play a lot I don't see that as problem. It's just an interest you can enjoy partaking in, just like sports, reading, music, art, and so on.

Nebulae
Plenty of weirder things to make a hobby. Me? Who gives a shit what people think. Only God can judge me. People like to skateboard, I like to waste my life on dying HL2RP servers.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Idk man I'm not very interested in polictics, but I do know some countries could get their heads out of their arses for once in their lifetime.

Anyways back on topic. Are bodybuilders losers too?

I mean, they did what they did to get fuarkin ripped m8 but it didn't accomplish them in life, it made them happy, and killed them... RIP Zyzz.

Here, a video on what I mean.

bout time someone appreciates Zyzzs glory bless you

Reactions: List

TheDude24

Neutrino
Nebulae
I have no live ;-; Thats why Im here
Naj jk but seriously now: Just because we are playing on servers that need a little bit of discipline and common sense, we are losers? Hey, at least we dont build di*** like the people in the Sandbox Communities and laugh over it. We just play modes, where we need more discipline and where we actually need common sense.