Are you a Feminist?

Are you a feminist?

• Total voters

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
once i was looking at the gender symbols and whatever, ten later and I saw a swastika. my gender is Wehraboo
there it is

tumblr_nrfrc4lxty1u00qgto1_1280.jpg

these are genders in some site ^

Over_Lord

Quark
Nebulae
Man, i wish the "Yes" voters would bring up a point here,
there are more egalitarianists talking here,
Atleast try to prove us wrong ...if its even possible..

Reactions: List

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
did you know that nearly all rape crimes aren't reported.......

seal

Electron
Nebulae
If you don't support feminism you're a piece of shit.

Talking real Feminism here of course.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

NOT The feminazism Tumblr has spread.

Over_Lord

Quark
Nebulae
If you don't support feminism you're a piece of shit.

Talking real Femism here of course.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

NOT The feminazism Tumblr has spread.

I understand a woman who is fighting for women's rights in Third-world countries, and where
feminism is actually legitimate.

This is where people go wrong,
people arent against feminism because they "Hate women" or for some other reason,
but they hate feminists since the modern-day feminist has turned feminism not in equality but
for entitlement and superiority, it's complete fallacy.

This is why i like to call them "The First-world Feminists" and "Third-world Feminists"
There's a huge difference.

If you want to be apart of a legitimate equality act, be an egalitarian.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Things like the suffragettes were alright, because back then, women were actually oppressed and mistreated. But now, they are on par, if not more privileged then men.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

this video is in Swedish but subtitles are available. The video is about how dumb our favorite little feminist, Zara Larsson is.

and here's a follow-up (also in Swedish).

So yeah.
Feminism is pretty dumb in my opinion.

Over_Lord

Quark
Nebulae
The results so far are pretty surprising
61 people have voted and an astonishing 37.7%
are feminists, yet only the opposing decided
to say anything.
I guess its for the best.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

this video is in Swedish but subtitles are available. The video is about how dumb our favorite little feminist, Zara Larsson is.

and here's a follow-up (also in Swedish).

So yeah.
Feminism is pretty dumb in my opinion.

men zara larsson är bokstavligen talat det värsta valet som man kan välja för att representera feminismen, hon är ju helt störd i huvudet

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!
FOR SLAANESH!
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!
[doublepost=1472069525][/doublepost]
men zara larsson är bokstavligen talat det värsta valet som man kan välja för att representera feminismen, hon är ju helt störd i huvudet
Zara Larsson är problemet i Sverige.
Zara Larsson är ett exempel på varför Sverige är helt jävla fuckad just nu.

Turhral

Proton
Nebulae
I voted yes.

As some of you has said previously, the modern day feminism and the third-world feminism or the 20th century feminism are pretty much... too different.
In the past it was indeed for equal right for women- right to vote, right to be on the head of the bus, etc. That is true feminism, equality.
Now, there are bunch and too many (but not every) "feminist" female who just say that the females should be superior and above the males. Well, that is what I call Feminazis. So yeah.

Currently there are indeed some equal right for women, but not all of them. They still get paid less than men, get less benefits than men and many more. We shouldn't be divided by gender, sex, whatever. We are all human. We are one race, with one goal- To thrive and survive on this planet.