Serious Arma 3 Antistasi.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thats the thing. MCC has a "Campaign" feature. It generates missions and such the same way that antistasi generated them - to a better quality and much more variety.

For example, lets say we are playing altis. As admin, i can do the following.

Dictate the starting base, as well as OPFOR's starting base in the event of PVPVE
Dictate the factions at play for blue and opfor.
Dictate the difficulty and variety of units used, as well as their skill and such.
Dictate weather, towns or locations of interest aside from basic bitch towns (like bunkers and cool locations otherwise not used)

Commander, who can be anyone, can -

go into RTS mode and make structures like they're playing warcraft 3, dictated on the resources gathered by its members.
Look for resource missions, recruit units and give a variety of command based orders, as well as call in CAS, Arty, and etc (heavily dictated on resources gathered)

Players have the ability to scavange, bring stuff back to unlock, and the general shit you'd expect players to do. they can buy their own vehicles ordinance and shit, as well as store it. All this saved on a database for loading etc.

Wow... Where do I sign up?

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We'll see. I'm involved heavily in other things at the moment so there are no promises. I have a week off in about 3 weeks so it'll most likely be then, but if it is happening, i'll make a launch event and get people hyped in advance

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Thats the thing. MCC has a "Campaign" feature. It generates missions and such the same way that antistasi generated them - to a better quality and much more variety.

For example, lets say we are playing altis. As admin, i can do the following.

Dictate the starting base, as well as OPFOR's starting base in the event of PVPVE
Dictate the factions at play for blue and opfor.
Dictate the difficulty and variety of units used, as well as their skill and such.
Dictate weather, towns or locations of interest aside from basic bitch towns (like bunkers and cool locations otherwise not used)

Commander, who can be anyone, can -

go into RTS mode and make structures like they're playing warcraft 3, dictated on the resources gathered by its members.
Look for resource missions, recruit units and give a variety of command based orders, as well as call in CAS, Arty, and etc (heavily dictated on resources gathered)

Players have the ability to scavange, bring stuff back to unlock, and the general shit you'd expect players to do. they can buy their own vehicles ordinance and shit, as well as store it. All this saved on a database for loading etc.

mcc is incompatible with antistasi due to it apparently changing ai patterns (antistasi uses some custom ai shit) which is a shame because it is a great tool

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mcc is incompatible with antistasi due to it apparently changing ai patterns (antistasi uses some custom ai shit) which is a shame because it is a great tool

It would be one or the other.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
we got an estimated time of when this dinks back into life?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

v8sw5mjjngg01.png

soon​

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I am off I believe around the 16th. I'll tease and hype, you'll have a date within the week.

Please note that this will be in preperation for MCC. I've began to thoroughly research it and i think you guys will fucking love it. All the stuff we loved from antistasi is possible.

We'll also be using familiar as well as brand new content, along with a brand new terrain.

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I am off I believe around the 16th. I'll tease and hype, you'll have a date within the week.

Please note that this will be in preperation for MCC. I've began to thoroughly research it and i think you guys will fucking love it. All the stuff we loved from antistasi is possible.

We'll also be using familiar as well as brand new content, along with a brand new terrain.

Appropiate repost

0jH4nlU.jpg

We are going back to war!

@Rod @Bahdit

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
anyone else here /TANKING/ when the new update comes out?
38cb838861.jpg

c70351f267.jpg

b1cb029835.jpg

>new interiors for every vanilla tank
>new damage models for all vanilla tanks
>being able to add camonets, bags and cages to tanks
>cages impact durability of the tank
>free if you own the tank dlc already

since when did bohemia become based?

Gr4Ss

Proton
Nebulae
anyone else here /TANKING/ when the new update comes out?
38cb838861.jpg

c70351f267.jpg

b1cb029835.jpg

>new interiors for every vanilla tank
>new damage models for all vanilla tanks
>being able to add camonets, bags and cages to tanks
>cages impact durability of the tank
>free if you own the tank dlc already

since when did bohemia become based?
This is why I want vanilla content :)

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
So, is this our new ww3rp server?

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I do NOT agree with translating ww3rp's basis into ArmA 3. It doesn't seem right for a game like this.