ArmA 3 - Community Operation GUARD_DOWN

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
slot me down as a team leader…. please….

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mind just posting the modlist itself so we wont have to click something that auto-downloads to our computers : )

Done! Check out the MODS section, I put all mods down as well as the link to them for ease of use.

I will also soon make a post about making some of the cosmetic mods optional, to maximize perfomance. The map (Death Zone) is a bit of a mess, but it's okay.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Done! Check out the MODS section, I put all mods down as well as the link to them for ease of use.

I will also soon make a post about making some of the cosmetic mods optional, to maximize perfomance. The map (Death Zone) is a bit of a mess, but it's okay.
very good, thank you friend
[doublepost=1623256684][/doublepost]should use the neb teamspeak so we can play with TFAR for supreme gaming experience :)))

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
very good, thank you friend
[doublepost=1623256684][/doublepost]should use the neb teamspeak so we can play with TFAR for supreme gaming experience :grinning:))

If this operation goes well, next operation will have TFAR and ACE. This is really just one big test of a mission and to encourage people to join, but if it's as fun as I imagine it to be, I can make about 1-2 missions per month.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If this operation goes well, next operation will have TFAR and ACE. This is really just one big test of a mission and to encourage people to join, but if it's as fun as I imagine it to be, I can make about 1-2 missions per month.
just saying that a discord/teamspeak channel WITHOUT TFAR will be awful once the action starts kicking off

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
just saying that a discord/teamspeak channel WITHOUT TFAR will be awful once the action starts kicking off

Yeah, TFAR is practically essential. I'll actually look whether I can make use of it this operation - alternatively, I'll use it next time for sure. For now though, I've gotten a small script to make in-game voice a little less worse.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
yup I agree but for now not a lot of people may be familiar. i also agree with it but we gotta think of accessibility. if this does go well tho tfar will be a must.
i believe we'll be using ingame chat and while it may be somewhat bad it's still better than discord

tfar supreme

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
tbh i think we should just use TFAR and ACE for the test mission aswell

tell anyone who doesn't know how to use them how to work them properly and remind ourselves of the ACE medical system.

@FreeSpy443 if you get downed i will inject 15 things of morphine as a 'stimulant'

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh i think we should just use TFAR and ACE for the test mission aswell

tell anyone who doesn't know how to use them how to work them properly and remind ourselves of the ACE medical system.

I like the idea, but we'd have to host the test operation Saturday afternoon then. I'd have to set up one or two things beforehand, but nothing too complicated.

Probably won't use ACE for this one yet though, since I still gotta get used to it myself.

What do you think gang? Just react with Agree if you think we should use TFAR to see how it'd work.

@FreeSpy443 @Nick @Laura @Verräterpackaging @Pyromaniac @afric @JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33 @Oxy[Morons] @Andrew @SleepyMode @OneClassyBanana @Cherokeedog @Mic15000 @Civil Protection @Chains @Anthrax_PL @Tyrone @Ond @Earthnov

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
I like the idea, but we'd have to host the test operation Saturday afternoon then. I'd have to set up one or two things beforehand, but nothing too complicated.

Probably won't use ACE for this one yet though, since I still gotta get used to it myself.

What do you think gang? Just react with Agree if you think we should use TFAR to see how it'd work.

@FreeSpy443 @Nick @Laura @Verräterpackaging @Pyromaniac @afric @JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33 @Oxy[Morons] @Andrew @SleepyMode @OneClassyBanana @Cherokeedog @Mic15000 @Civil Protection @Chains @Anthrax_PL @Tyrone @Ond @Earthnov
I like ACE alot : )

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
ACE is not that hard, once you know it you won't forget it trust me

It can be a bit hard to use the medical system on other people because no one stands the fuck still unless you use the menu. other than that its alright

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
ACE is not that hard, once you know it you won't forget it trust me

It can be a bit hard to use the medical system on other people because no one stands the fuck still unless you use the menu. other than that its alright
Im gonna CAT all ur limbs and hit u with one m³ of morphine : )