non-stop fire for the past hour

been a pleasure

P71024-194547.jpg

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
img upload is a bitch in 3g so i posted an old one

im in the bathroom rn so no tables anyway
Please, please please please pleaaaase stay safe Hoovie. You're an amazing lad and you don't deserve this, so just try and get through this

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I know we've had our differences mate, but I hope you're doing alright - I keep hearing about this shit on the news and I can't imagine what it must be like to live that.

Unfortunately I myself am flat broke, otherwise I'd donate something; instead, if you have access to steam (which I presume you do) feel free to friend me if you need someone to talk to. Don't need to, offer's there.

Australians are cunts but we like helping, according to half the advertisements on Australian TV right now.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Moderators don't lie. In hoovies name I've decided to take up posing and try to replicate his legacy

hey harry i know you think this is a funny thing to do but this is actually a really serious thing.

could you like, not meme on the possible death of hoovie?
he's in a literal war zone and you lying for a joke is really disrespectful to the situation, and acting as a false alarm.

you wouldn't joke about a friend if they were in a warzone and could die at any moment due to terrorism and war.
so don't joke about this.

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
hey harry i know you think this is a funny thing to do but this is actually a really serious thing.

could you like, not meme on the possible death of hoovie?
he's in a literal war zone and you lying for a joke is really disrespectful to the situation, and acting as a false alarm.

you wouldn't joke about a friend if they were in a warzone and could die at any moment due to terrorism and war.
so don't joke about this.
you're just pissed cuz you believed harry for a minute there ahahah

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
you're just pissed cuz you believed harry for a minute there ahahah

yeah i did believe him.
because he made it out as if it was true.

and i am pissed off
because this is a forum moderator lying about the death of a member of our community to get a few nebs.

Reactions: List