Asking for help. Again.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Creating a thread like this for the second time brings me tremendous embarrassment , but, as of today, I see no other option for me but to come here and ask you for aid.

I'll make this one a lot shorter than the first thread, mostly because over a half of the stuff mentioned there still applies to my current situation. I will only go into details about the most recent developments in my region to hopefully make my reasoning behind returning to e-begging more or less understandable.

With that said, I'd like to take a moment to thank all those who have donated to me back in November. You've truly helped me and my family. We managed to pay off our debts and afford some sense of stability for the months that followed. I even secretly used some of the money donated to buy my Mother a Christmas gift - the first one she received in years.

Despite the ongoing passive war, the harsh militaristic authoritarianism of the DPR, ridiculous education schedule and other things which I have described in the first thread, life was seemingly going upwards and all seemed fine. Until now.

Quite literally this week, the Ukrainian Government announced that they will be ending the "Anti-Terrorist Operation" (which was the official name of their operations against the DPR) after almost 4 years of failing attacks and retreats. According to them, they will instead regroup and launch a full-scale military operation in May, once ATO is officially declared as "done".

This practically means that the city will probably go under the greatest siege it has endured yet, possibly rivaling incidents like Sarajevo. At first I had hopes that this was one of the many faux statements they would fail to commit to, but my hopes were proven wrong on tuesday, when I heard sounds of shells exploding and rocket systems going off for the first time in over a year. The conflict left its cold phase yet again, and the DPR are regrouping and preparing their defences while the Ukros are bringing their nationalist regiments and re-training them for higher efficiency.

So far things are semi-bearable, but they're actively getting worse and worse and if it really goes down into the shitter - we're screwed. Back in 2014 and my family tried finding refuge in both mainland Ukraine and Russia alike, where we were treated with disrespect at best simply because, just like any refugees, we were unneeded. Redundant. We had to come back because we couldn't survive out there so we had to stick to what little we had.

I don't know what's gonna happen next but I just want to save up as much money as possible for when the time comes so that we could bail the fuck out of here or at the very least use the money to survive and stock up on supplies should leaving become impossible.

Here's the donation link.

I would once again like to apologize for writing this, but after a multitude of panic attacks and mental breakdowns I've decided to go against my promise and beg once again. Forgive me if the text has taken an unnecessarily emotional direction, but I can hardly contain myself right now. I felt shittier and shittier with each passing minute as I was writing this.

Noone wants my shitty art and there's nothing I can do besides licking my friends' asses and asking them to commission art from me. I can't keep the cool lad attitude anymore as my mental state continues spiralling downwards and out of control

You might not like me or find this funny, and that's fine. Call me a hypocrite, call me an idiot.

I'm sorry, and thank you for reading and / or donating.

P80403-083250.jpg

P80310-162221.jpg

P71117-120607.jpg

P71104-153309.jpg

P71024-194547.jpg

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
stay safe brother, are there any other ways other than paypal which i can use to support you? as you know paypal banned in turkey. god watch over you

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Canceled my airsoft plans for next week to send another £50 your way.
I can just go next time after all.

Stay safe mate.

D

Deleted member 1392

I wish I could help but I have no credit card, is there any way to pay you off? Maybe even getting a paysafe card or something? Sorry again.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Noone wants my shitty art and there's nothing I can do besides asking them to commission art from me.
How much are commissions out of curiosity? I know you have talent as an artist and while I can't donate as I'm nearly 2k in the hole I have a lot of friends that would happily commission art to my knowledge.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

stockpile on non-perishable foods such as canned goods and honey
and make sure to pick up a water filter.

i really don't want anything bad to happen to you, and if shit hits the fan in 4 days i want you to be safe, and have a decent outlet of food & water.

Reactions: List