Asking for help. Again.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah i did believe him.
because he made it out as if it was true.

and i am pissed off
because this is a forum moderator lying about the death of a member of our community to get a few nebs.
dude chill, hundreds of thousands of people are dying every day from war and injustice, it's just part of life and yeah its shit that it happens but that's no reason to blow your top if someone jokes about it, it's just a meme, hoovie has already said he is fine and dandy this morning

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
this is a forum moderator notorious within the nebulous realms for being a memer. shame on you

yeah sorry that he decided to shitpost in a thread where hoovie could've actually died in.
sorry that this notorious moderator thinks it's funny to get nebs off of lying about hoovie dying.
sorry that i'm pissed off that a person who's meant to act as a forum representative is lying for a digital counter.
[doublepost=1524934821][/doublepost]
dude chill, hundreds of thousands of people are dying every day from war and injustice, it's just part of life and yeah its shit that it happens but that's no reason to blow your top if someone jokes about it, it's just a meme, hoovie has already said he is fine and dandy this morning

it wasn't even made out as a joke at first.
it was written as if he actually died, and not as a meme.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
yeah sorry that he decided to shitpost in a thread where hoovie could've actually died in.
sorry that this notorious moderator thinks it's funny to get nebs off of lying about hoovie dying.
sorry that i'm pissed off that a person who's meant to act as a forum representative is lying for a digital counter.
[doublepost=1524934821][/doublepost]

it wasn't even made out as a joke at first.
it was written as if he actually died, and not as a meme.
1191474_01

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
hey sorry that i care for the well-being of hoovie and would be depressed if he died
i care for hoovie aswell

just that i dont believe everything thats posted on a forum/on the internet

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i care for hoovie aswell

just that i dont believe everything thats posted on a forum

if like tzula or egg posted it i would've taken it as a joke but it's a forum moderator who posted it
they're meant to be helpful to users. not meme about the possible death of a member when they are IN A WAR ZONE AND COULD DIE

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Guys settle down

It was a joke, it's not true - I have hoovie on steam and he's playing vidya

Let's not make this into more than it needs to be

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Guys settle down

It was a joke, it's not true - I have hoovie on steam and he's playing vidya

Let's not make this into more than it needs to be
Blackquill's Mum you don't have to keep impersonating your son, just be honest and tell the community that he died in that car crash, you don't have to lie anymore

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

what the fuck have i come back to
we thought u were fucking dead man also wish i could donate but im a broke college kid. if there is any other way i can help you or your family just let me know man ur a god. maybe i can tell my friends about ur art and try to get you some sales

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
one fool thought u were fucking dead man also wish i could donate to broly but im a broke college kid. if there is any other way i can help you or your family just let me know man ur a god. maybe i can tell my friends about ur art and try to get you some sales
ftfy