News Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
you shouldn't be surprised, at this point its a coin toss if my posts get replied with "THOOD MOMENT THOOD MOMENTG HTHGBYTREFHGNM TRFGYHUJN75RTFHYVTUGUJK"
[doublepost=1562784899][/doublepost]

"a
b
c
d
e
FUCK
g"
-that guy

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
i swear if we end up getting fifty map changes because some space slugs werent happy about food but were allowing everyone to fuck, having the CPs act however (since thermogenesis atleast), letting the universal union cities fight eachother, and let politicians kill each other at meetings but get pissy over food legalisation i will grab an advisor by the tongue and kill them by choking them with it for being such pussies

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
i swear if we end up getting fifty map changes because some space slugs werent happy about food but were allowing everyone to fuck, having the CPs act however (since thermogenesis atleast), letting the universal union cities fight eachother, and let politicians kill each other at meetings but get pissy over food legalisation i will grab an advisor by the tongue and kill them by choking them with it for being such pussies

OMG THOOD YOU CANT DO THAT! THATS ILLEGAL YOU CANT DO THAT THOOD!

Reactions: List

key

Nebulae
Thood is actually an unparalleled strategic genius, he once defeated a squadron of elite transhumans with nothing but a wooden rocking horse and a plastic spork.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thood is actually an unparalleled strategic genius, he once defeated a squadron of elite transhumans with nothing but a wooden rocking horse and a plastic spork.
i confused them into thinking i was a crusader with unchallenged melee skill holding an executioners sword and they backed off

you actually cried if i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.