News Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
-me describing what imma do to an advisor when this event reaches its peak
you just commented almost the exact same thing that I replied to with my post?
your mind gives me a headache sometimes thoodster
[doublepost=1563107474][/doublepost]if I had to sum the thoodster up in one song it'd probably be this one

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
you just commented almost the exact same thing that I replied to with my post?
your mind gives me a headache sometimes thoodster
[doublepost=1563107474][/doublepost]if I had to sum the thoodster up in one song it'd probably be this one

b u l l y i c r i

Gino :3

= science
Nebulae
As the main directive is to provide input on the matter, some members of the UIL administration and myself had an interesting idea that could possibly feed into this scenario of awakening (when bringing it to close attention). As of current, both Union Innovation Laboratories and Division 22 have been working on teleportation.

Union Innovation Laboratories has ICly already developed a few minor applications to teleportation, related to the teleportation of pure energy (in the form of electricity). Thus, U.I.L. is only working on the effect of quantum entanglement between photons to transfer energy over small and larger distances. This has resulted in a few applications that apply to cordless devices and energy is pulled straight from "socket emitters" (formerly sockets) to the device via adapters.

Division 22 however is using this same principle for the displacement of objects and animals (mice, as illustrated in C08), pure for R&D purposes to study the short and long term (side) effects (in their advanced teleportation laboratories), which are awaiting deployment at City Seventeen's black site. It is possible that through means of displacement, gaps are being thorn into different realities, which could (in)directly cause for an influx of other realities into the world we know as of now. With at a certain point that agents from both the current reality and alternate realities infiltrate the each other their worlds, possibly leading to inter dimensional conflicts or conventions of technological advances.

Said experiments could also show different realities where the Combine has taken a further grisp on Earth, other realities could show untouched civilizations, etc. In short, possibilities are endless.

To my understanding this could be a very, very interesting role that the researchers of Division 22 take into the series of events Awakening takes.

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
As the main directive is to provide input on the matter, some members of the UIL administration and myself had an interesting idea that could possibly feed into this scenario of awakening (when bringing it to close attention). As of current, both Union Innovation Laboratories and Division 22 have been working on teleportation.

Union Innovation Laboratories has ICly already developed a few minor applications to teleportation, related to the teleportation of pure energy (in the form of electricity). Thus, U.I.L. is only working on the effect of quantum entanglement between photons to transfer energy over small and larger distances. This has resulted in a few applications that apply to cordless devices and energy is pulled straight from "socket emitters" (formerly sockets) to the device via adapters.

Division 22 however is using this same principle for the displacement of objects and animals (mice, as illustrated in C08), pure for R&D purposes to study the short and long term (side) effects (in their advanced teleportation laboratories), which are awaiting deployment at City Seventeen's black site. It is possible that through means of displacement, gaps are being thorn into different realities, which could (in)directly cause for an influx of other realities into the world we know as of now. With at a certain point that agents from both the current reality and alternate realities infiltrate the each other their worlds, possibly leading to inter dimensional conflicts or conventions of technological advances.

Said experiments could also show different realities where the Combine has taken a further grisp on Earth, other realities could show untouched civilizations, etc. In short, possibilities are endless.

To my understanding this could be a very, very interesting role that the researchers of Division 22 take into the series of events Awakening takes.
Sounds like TOO much potential if that makes sense.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
It is possible that through means of displacement, gaps are being thorn into different realities, which could (in)directly cause for an influx of other realities into the world we know as of now. With at a certain point that agents from both the current reality and alternate realities infiltrate the each other their worlds, possibly leading to inter dimensional conflicts or conventions of technological advances.

this was pretty much the story of @Dallas ' utopia event, we kept manipulating reality so much that it started to fragement and weird shit started to happen and it was a pretty fucking awesome revelation and i think introducing this to a wider audience rather than a secluded event cast of around 6 characters might be cool

like come on man any excuse to pull alternative reality versions of clockwork characters and make oldfags fangirl over them is a good idea rofl i love that shit

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It is possible that through means of displacement, gaps are being thorn into different realities, which could (in)directly cause for an influx of other realities into the world we know as of now. With at a certain point that agents from both the current reality and alternate realities infiltrate the each other their worlds, possibly leading to inter dimensional conflicts or conventions of technological advances.

like come on man any excuse to pull alternative reality versions of clockwork characters and make oldfags fangirl over them is a good idea rofl i love that shit
sigh

okay @dee pixel guess we have to run that event script of ours before someone else hijacks the idea and sends the main cast to WW3RP

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not cheapening out.

You sign up for my hijinks, you're meeting the best of the best; not copies of some interdimensional joker.
I won't lie, I'd kill to play Jay for an hour or so sometime.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
clockwork LP Jackie vs clockwork neb Jackie

who wins
To be a genuine fucking nerd? Jay by far.

Jackie was nothing more than a drug-pushing gang member who got in over his head whereas Jay was a genuine fighter killed Vorts, OTA, Cops and Conscripts and had command of 40+ loyal men who'd do anything he asked of them. I also consider Jay a better character than Jackie if I'm honest.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
To be a genuine fucking nerd? Jay by far.

Jackie was nothing more than a drug-pushing gang member who got in over his head whereas Jay killed OTA, Cops and Conscripts and had command of 40+ loyal men who'd do anything he asked of them. I also consider Jay a better character than Jackie if I'm honest.

Yeah but Jay never got an AR2 so yeah he was pretty shit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah but Jay never got an AR2 so yeah he was pretty shit
sad-sonic.jpg

I was so close and got charbanned.

I'm still so fucking angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.