DBED150D7CBF9CBCFE3D0C4442CB22451D5D8E5C

0FB430A45ACA3EB7308537270E63D280B1EBD0E4

A26ED8FEDCFC8433AF9D284BBB5B068EC0190B84

filedetails

Last edited:

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Its not that bad, I mean its definitely better than any attempt i could make.

Maybe in the future you could try so lighting work, i think it would help quite a lot.

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Yeah, This is my first attempt of posing, I used lamps so peoples faces could be seen

Also how do you make the picture big when posting them?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah, This is my first attempt of posing, I used lamps so peoples faces could be seen

Also how do you make the picture big when posting them?

f12 for screenshot, upload screenshot, copy image URL normally works.

Make sure graphics and resolution are maxed.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Well...

Let's get honest here. The work ain't impresive..imo. Sry don't kill me if I hurt ur feelings.
¨
You should think more about the concept of your artwork, such as shotcop or CP sweep, maybe some other stuff.

Next think you need is to work with camera angle, so you capture everything needed in your shot and remove the useless stuff. Also ue zoom in 'hold rmb and move it).

Lightings... Lighting adds immersion to anything. You make some cool decent light that creates shadows, bam and it's better.

These is a small rule of every picture. Less empty space, better art.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well...

Let's get honest here. The work ain't impresive..imo. Sry don't kill me if I hurt ur feelings.
¨
You should think more about the concept of your artwork, such as shotcop or CP sweep, maybe some other stuff.

Next think you need is to work with camera angle, so you capture everything needed in your shot and remove the useless stuff. Also ue zoom in 'hold rmb and move it).

Lightings... Lighting adds immersion to anything. You make some cool decent light that creates shadows, bam and it's better.

These is a small rule of every picture. Less empty space, better art.

The worst thing you can say is that someone's art isn't good.

It's literally his first attempt and you're already railing him like he was in an art competition, this isn't Whiplash.

Good artwork doesn't require a concept, especially when you're still learning how to crawl, let alone walk with posing tools.

His camera angles aren't anything to complain about when he's spaced the characters out and doesn't know how to properly use it.

And lighting is cancer in gmod. I can see why he hasn't used it, you need @georgeebizzle to walk you through it before you can get good lighting on a poster when you still don't know how to pose. Let him learn the easy shit before he dives into the deep end.

Also, that small golden rule can piss off. Some of the best artwork has been art that relies on empty space to tell a story, wastelands, isolation, vastness, all shown by giving the viewer just one subject to focus on, with everything else there to make it stand out.

Like holy shit the poses aren't even that bad for a first try.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
Its fine, i'm always open to feedback BUT I do know that I need to concentrate on lighting, empty space etc. Just my first attempt at posing

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
The worst thing you can say is that someone's art isn't good.

It's literally his first attempt and you're already railing him like he was in an art competition, this isn't Whiplash.

Good artwork doesn't require a concept, especially when you're still learning how to crawl, let alone walk with posing tools.

His camera angles aren't anything to complain about when he's spaced the characters out and doesn't know how to properly use it.

And lighting is cancer in gmod. I can see why he hasn't used it, you need @georgeebizzle to walk you through it before you can get good lighting on a poster when you still don't know how to pose. Let him learn the easy shit before he dives into the deep end.

Also, that small golden rule can piss off. Some of the best artwork has been art that relies on empty space to tell a story, wastelands, isolation, vastness, all shown by giving the viewer just one subject to focus on, with everything else ghere to make it stand out.

Like holy shit the poses aren't even that bad for a first try.
Ik gmod lighting is cancer but.- Oh wait I go full Gmod master rac..Okay whatever.

Nebulae

there are some even more updated ones of these but these are my fav

;)

also try to use a bit more eye posing, to start aswell when you using maps like that come with lights dont worry to much about using your lamps, just try to improve on your posing in general and camera work, they the most important

your getting better tho

Reactions: List