Baldur's Gate III

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I think you need to re-do a campaign to see it
I got a save game just before defeating the elderbrain so I'll test that theory when I'm home

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
please do report back
i really want to see what happens at the ending i got
Might take a bit since I'll be on Neb tonight and don’t wanna download the patch while playing online, but I'll post what happens here once I get to it (either later tonight or tomorrow)

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As a long time Larian fan this is beyond well deserved.
image.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yea they were cooking with gas fr

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

:)
please do report back
i really want to see what happens at the ending i got
Also I know I'm super late on this but no you don't have to restart the campaign, I loaded a save from the very last cutscene and I still got the epilogue

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I owe so much to this game I had to revive the thread a bit.

Every other evening when my boyfriend and I get a rare few hours together we play this game and the laughs, shocks and just overall good times we’ve shared has really brought us even closer together through a busy period in both our lives and I just cannot thank Larian enough for this

This is what a video game is supposed to make you feel like and for the first time in an age I’ve recaptured that wonder of playing a new game for the first time as if I was a 10 year old launching half life for the first time again

Like fr god bless this game I never thought it could mean so much to me

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I owe so much to this game I had to revive the thread a bit.

Every other evening when my boyfriend and I get a rare few hours together we play this game and the laughs, shocks and just overall good times we’ve shared has really brought us even closer together through a busy period in both our lives and I just cannot thank Larian enough for this

This is what a video game is supposed to make you feel like and for the first time in an age I’ve recaptured that wonder of playing a new game for the first time as if I was a 10 year old launching half life for the first time again

Like fr god bless this game I never thought it could mean so much to me
have you done the squiddly diddly in your man's presence yet

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
have you done the squiddly diddly in your man's presence yet
No but mizora is one sexy she-devil

also as a joke he swapped his tavs underwear with wylls because he wanted boxers not “whatever gimp suit shit this is” without me realising and it was a shock when I was looking at his inventory to just see him wearing wylls underwear ahahaha

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
No but mizora is one sexy she-devil

also as a joke he swapped his tavs underwear with wylls because he wanted boxers not “whatever gimp suit shit this is” without me realising and it was a shock when I was looking at his inventory to just see him wearing wylls underwear ahahaha
Ah, I see, a drow tav

half elf, full elf?

and what kind of drow perhaps