Baldur's Gate III

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
IIRC you can go to Withers as any of the characters in your party and change their class

Yeah I changed Shadowheart's subclass to the life path one to make her big healer that way

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
man lae'zels story is unironically one of the worst follower stories in the game as well

shadowhearts is kino
what

saw it thru to the end and fuckin loved it

anyways i romanced shadowheart and regret it because in the end, my life for karlach

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not a clue who withers is, last thing i did was kill an owlbear which made shadowheart cry LMAO
You'll find out soon enough if you either keep exploring dungeons or pass further into the story

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what

saw it thru to the end and fuckin loved it

anyways i romanced shadowheart and regret it because in the end, my life for karlach
Man the ideal shadowheart ending (the one I think I'm gonna get) is the best you can get in the game

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You'll find out soon enough if you either keep exploring dungeons or pass further into the story

i assume she worships shar considering she took the piss out of a selune statue in the owlbear cave

so probably a funny "she feels the pain of others" curse of similar

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i assume she worships shar considering she took the piss out of a selune statue in the owlbear cave

Withers has nothing to do with Shar, Shadowheart or Selune

Withers is just a bro, he just wants to grill (philosophically)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Withers has nothing to do with Shar, Shadowheart or Selune

Withers is just a bro, he just wants to grill (philosophically)

was talking about shadowheart worshipping shar

i might be completely off but she doesn't seem keen on selune so it'd track

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
was talking about shadowheart worshipping shar

i might be completely off but she doesn't seem keen on selune so it'd track

Ye but you quoted Ond's Withers talk so that's why I thought you meant him hahaha

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I like laezel because she approves whenever you put someone in the dirt

Dont want no whiny companions

Also I killed shadowheart at the end of act 2 because i felt like she was getting more powerful than me

Her body kept following me around in cutscenes tho so i just settled for a revive

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ye but you quoted Ond's Withers talk so that's why I thought you meant him hahaha

oh i assumed he meant i'd find out why shadowheart was going "UUGGGGGG MY HAAAAAND" after i killed a wild animal

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

I don't understand when you guys join this with Lae'zel liking because I have not experienced anyone more whiny than her, literally every other companion can be even persuaded if they get too whiny but she's like "slash or cry"

oh i assumed he meant i'd find out why shadowheart was going "UUGGGGGG MY HAAAAAND" after i killed a wild animal

I think the ughhhh my hand is related to the symbol of Selune in that cave rather than the owlbear?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

play the story and you'll find out

shadowheart is probably the most well-rounded character in the game with a very good developmental arc

I like laezel because she approves whenever you put someone in the dirt

Also I killed shadowheart at the end of act 2 because i felt like she was getting more powerful than me

Her body kept following me around in cutscenes tho so i just settled for a revive
you can make yourself ridiculously powerful if you play the right class

also you can do a lot of stuff that will make lae'zel abandon your party very easily

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't understand when you guys join this with Lae'zel liking because I have not experienced anyone more whiny than her, literally every other companion can be even persuaded if they get too whiny but she's like "slash or cry"

I think the ughhhh my hand is related to the symbol of Selune in that cave rather than the owlbear?
no its something else, you'll find out

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i think its because lae'zel is upfront with hating you, and whenever she disapproves of something she makes it pretty apparent
that's not whining to me, that's being forthright

shadowheart on the other hand feels like the embodiment of seething and passive aggression
"oh I'm very grateful for you rescuing me from the nautiloid, but I'm going to tell you fuck-all about myself and continually remind you that I'm going to leave the moment i no longer need to spend time with you"

also the nonstop comments about lae'zel, the racist bitch

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
don't understand when you guys join this with Lae'zel liking because I have not experienced anyone more whiny than her, literally every other companion can be even persuaded if they get too whiny but she's like "slash or cry"
Went into the game wanting to kill ppl and she was ok with it

In the end she was like "u were so correct to take us to
moonrise towers
ur so good ur intelligent"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Shadowheart haters be like "i fucking hate that she doesn't tell me anything bruh"

my brother in christ she literally remembers nothing besides that she supposed to bring the artifact from A to B

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i think its because lae'zel is upfront with hating you, and whenever she disapproves of something she makes it pretty apparent
that's not whining to me, that's being forthright

Babies also cry very loud and in your face and you'd call them "whiny" not "forthright"

She complains about the most stupidest stuff

Shadowheart merely doesn't like you poking her privacy after you just met, I think it's very simple, she won't promise she'll stay at the end of the adventure (you just met), she won't tell you her entire life (doesn't remember + you literally just met) and of course she will comment about Lae'zel, it's not about being racist, it's about Lae'zel's society literally being a militaristic one, that focuses in murder, pillage and raiding, and she doesn't really make an effort to show she has any attitude that differs from the rest of her comrades, the only reason she doesn't gut you is that she's in danger and has no help whatsoever, if you meet any other gith you'll understand the way they act and their incredibly violent ways. nobody in the party really trusts Lae'zel.

Idk this is not a spoonfed game my best recommendation is to try and be the least superficial you can and give everyone a chance- I gave a couple to Lae'zel and honestly I just can't stand the fact she doesn't seem to go any deeper than "I hate you but you're useful to me, see you later"

On the other hand I didn't exactly like Astarion much but I've been poking and trying and he's one of my favourite characters now, the sly cunt, same goes with Gale, I think his questline looks like it can be cool as fuck too.

Went into the game wanting to kill ppl and she was ok with it

In the end she was like "u were so correct to take us to
moonrise towers
ur so good ur intelligent"

If you go wanting to basically left click everything then yeah she'll be cool as fuck with it

At the end of course if you save her she'll go "oh yeah that was the right call, gg", but it's not like she has actually developed beyond wanting to stab every living being that doesn't shine her boots

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Babies also cry very loud and in your face and you'd call them "whiny" not "forthright"

She complains about the most stupidest stuff

Shadowheart merely doesn't like you poking her privacy after you just met, I think it's very simple, she won't promise she'll stay at the end of the adventure (you just met), she won't tell you her entire life (doesn't remember + you literally just met) and of course she will comment about Lae'zel, it's not about being racist, it's about Lae'zel's society literally being a militaristic one, that focuses in murder, pillage and raiding, and she doesn't really make an effort to show she has any attitude that differs from the rest of her comrades, the only reason she doesn't gut you is that she's in danger and has no help whatsoever, if you meet any other gith you'll understand the way they act and their incredibly violent ways.

Idk this is not a spoonfed game my best recommendation is to try and be the least superficial you can and give everyone a chance- I gave a couple to Lae'zel and honestly I just can't stand the fact she doesn't seem to go any deeper than "I hate you but you're useful to me, see you later"

On the other hand I didn't exactly like Astarion much but I've been poking and trying and he's one of my favourite characters now, the sly cunt, same goes with Gale, I think his questline looks like it can be cool as fuck too.

If you go wanting to basically left click everything then yeah she'll be cool as fuck with it

At the end of course if you save her she'll go "oh yeah that was the right call, gg", but it's not like she has actually developed beyond wanting to stab every living being that doesn't shine her boots

i dont like gale because he has a beard