Battlefield 1 Open Beta

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
shanking people with the trench knife is pretty good
also the light tank is op as fuck, its like the bf4 tank but smaller and on steroids

Wesdo

Proton
Nebulae
Had shit fps (playing on a laptop, acceptable)
still managed to get a 22/0 KD
with an artillery tank

Reactions: List

ShaxxHD

Certified Femboy
Nebulae
ye

Vm1Qz1O.png
Runs like crap, plays like crap.

IGN - 10/10
JackFrags - 11/5

ShaxxHD

Certified Femboy
Nebulae
I got between 60-80 fps the minutes I could play it before realizing that Windows 10 killed my pc

I should be running fine TBH. I got a R9 270X with the latest driver. 8GB RAM. Aaaand, oh I got Windows 10. Could that be the problem?

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
I should be running fine TBH. I got a R9 270X with the latest driver. 8GB RAM.
All I know is that I have a radeon catalyst so idfk
Aaaand, oh I got Windows 10. Could that be the problem?
Don't think so
I also have Windows 10 and the game ran fine and had nothing to do with the crash seeing as I can leave it doing nothing and it will crash after a few minutes.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
im downloading the beta!!! get ready to dub!

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
I spawned.
No one had guns, we had to kill eachother with our bare hands and cannons.

That was a glorious battle.

Bamzooo

String
Nebulae
The game in my eyes right from the off is unfair.
People who play more will be better than those new because they will be more skilled, however they also get better buffs because of the progression system.
I was hoping for the game to not have progression in the form of levels, just teamwork and different classes having different weapons offering different roles.

In addition to this from what I've seen you don't even take off from the aeroplanes, which looks like it will ruin the experience.
I've yet to give the game a try, but this is just my first impression.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The game in my eyes right from the off is unfair.
People who play more will be better than those new because they will be more skilled, however they also get better buffs because of the progression system.
I was hoping for the game to not have progression in the form of levels, just teamwork and different classes having different weapons offering different roles.

In addition to this from what I've seen you don't even take off from the aeroplanes, which looks like it will ruin the experience.
I've yet to give the game a try, but this is just my first impression.

That's all modern shooter games.

If you join even one day later than everyone else, you're at a huge disadvantage and called a noob for not keeping up.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no you're not

you have a gun like everyone else, shoot people with it

literally the definition of get good

Except they have better guns. And more experience. So you get stomped.

Bamzooo

String
Nebulae
are you literally complaining that you're a little less good at the game than people who've been playing for longer? on my first game playing with 30FPS and freezes constantly I went 23-6, I think being bad is your problem

No we are complaining because they get extra buffs, making it even more unfair. People should spawn with the same choice of load out for weapons. To make it more fair, and enjoyable.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hardly

are you literally complaining that you're a little less good at the game than people who've been playing for longer? on my first game playing with 30FPS and freezes constantly I went 23-6, I think being bad is your problem

Implying that all problems can be solved by getting good.

Flying a helicopter or jet without having levelled it up to a high enough level to get flares is impossible, you get shot down immediately.

LMG's are shit without Bipods or other attachments, which you have to get by levelling up.

Snipers are fucked because their flashes are blindingly obvious, unlike a high levelled one with a flash hinderer.

Etc, etc.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Flying a helicopter or jet without having levelled it up to a high enough level to get flares is impossible, you get shot down immediately.
there are no helicopters or jets or flares its bf1

LMG's are shit without Bipods or other attachments, which you have to get by levelling up.
no? i get plenty of kills without any attachments on my lmg

Snipers are fucked because their flashes are blindingly obvious, unlike a high levelled one with a flash hinderer.
literally just relocate and don't stay in the same spot for the entire game

No we are complaining because they get extra buffs, making it even more unfair. People should spawn with the same choice of load out for weapons. To make it more fair, and enjoyable.
game's boring with no progression though

i really do think you guys are just really bad at FPS video games and need to find excuses