Battlefield 1 Open Beta

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
Except they have better guns.
Alot of games give you some of the strongest guns in the game between level 0 and 10
And even then, maybe you don't like the strongest weapon 'cause it doesn't fire at your preffered rate of fire?
this game runs like shit
My computer is just about decent and it runs between 60 and 80 fps at all times so I don't know what you mean tbh
tho I do agree with your other points so don't take it personal. Alot of people tend to take it personal when one voices their view on something

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alot of games give you some of the strongest guns in the game between level 0 and 10

Tbh yeah. I remember in BF they gave you an assault rifle that stomped all others as a starting weapon.

Shame it wasn't available for the Russian side, it was the max level unlock for them.

And even then, maybe you don't like the strongest weapon 'cause it doesn't fire at your preffered rate of fire?

And it is personal preference.

Which is why some newbies get stomped. If they don't like their starting gun, they're fucked.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

My computer is just about decent and it runs between 60 and 80 fps at all times so I don't know what you mean tbh
tho I do agree with your other points so don't take it personal. Alot of people tend to take it personal when one voices their view on something
im not gonna take it personal just bc the game runs good for you lol

Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
good game
lacks polish but has bugs that are already being fixed
will be good if fixed up a bit