Battlefield 6

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I don’t agree, it doesn’t feel like COD at all thankfully. I’ve had a lot of fun with the vehicle combat and when playing with a full squad but on foot can be frustrating on the map they’ve chosen for the open beta.
I mean, that's kinda where it's coming from.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a mirror replica of COD, just that a lot of features I see (the quicker sprint holding up the weapons, the parachuting and even method of reviving) just make me see it as close enough to COD.

I have faith that when it releases and there are more vehicles, maps, weapons, operators and modes it will feel different.

Just rn based on what I've played it aint worth it.

E: Also, can we all agree they can do better on the helicopter mechanics, I genuinely don't like them. I ain't a bad pilot even in the beta I just think the way it simulates it sucks.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae

2/10 not enough ammo in my gun from killing 64 players by myself, would've had a 65 killstreak
[doublepost=1633781601][/doublepost]Also, Imaging going from doing this

then being cock blocked in bf 2042

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
only major issue im seeing besides bugs is everyone having the same player model and weapon attachments making everyone able to handle any situation

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
if you want to play bf2042 just go play bf4 instead

its better visually and mechanically in almost every way

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was ok, didn't hate it or anything. I haven't bought a cod or bf game since bad company 2 so I don't really have another reference but I'd most certainly play another game if there was an option

florek

Electron
Nebulae
i'll stick to bf4 thanks

even though it's filled with sweaty tryhard 140s who'll wreck your shit any second you set foot in a tank/jet/ground etc.