Battling cancer; a deeper look into what it's like.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Debatable.

The chemotherapy I was given is, technically speaking, meant to make you infertile yes -- by definition I shouldn't be able to have children. That being said, my Doctor has told me that out of everyone he's put on this protocol of chemotherapy, they've still been fertile afterward -- so there's a chance, honestly.

Not that I really planned on it, I'd much prefer adoption -- the idea of giving an existing child with no where to call home an actual home settles far better with me.
Honestly I would have thought the cancerous growth in your nuts + chemotherapy would fuck it for life but that's good

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Honestly I would have thought the cancerous growth in your nuts + chemotherapy would fuck it for life but that's good
It was only in one testicle thankfully, the other's fine.

Also for everyone thinking that I might feel awkward discussing this on a thread; I don't. My balls were the topic of everyone's discussion for the better part of a year, trust me.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

Also for everyone thinking that I might feel awkward discussing this on a thread; I don't. My balls were the topic of everyone's discussion for the better part of a year, trust me.

>having balls in 2020

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
really weird to see subeh make threads and tommy post in them in 2020 wtf

i guess none of us knew how bad it really was

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what are you still doing here old man

Idk I mean I was scheduled to start at the place I've always wanted to work this summer

Guess that ain't happening for a while

a3c8742720.jpg

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

Would love to have everyone I know talking about my balls for a year, God knows they deserve the attention

Ted

Proton
Nebulae
Had a lil break from forums as well from the server and I noticed this thread, dude.
With the shit going on the world right now, I wish you best of luck and quick recover.
[doublepost=1588891541][/doublepost]
Had a lil break from forums as well from the server and I noticed this thread, dude.
With the shit going on the world right now, I wish you best of luck and quick recover.
I've made a lil mistake. Sorry about that, a bit late here. I'm glad you've recovered.

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
Jesus man. I don't even know you personally but I'm happy to hear that you are doing much better. Reading this made me realize that no matter how situation is fucked up. If you are strong enough you can beat whatever disease you have.

Just want to let you know that if you'll ever need someone to talk to you can let me know. I might be able to help you with some of the problems. Just stay safe and healthy.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
My aunt had stage 4 colon cancer. She’s fine now but it’s always a strange thing to observe, nevermind experience it so im glad youre fine

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Reading and seeing stories like this is truly amazing, and I’m so glad you were able to kick it into remission. Just recently my father went through another set of chemotherapy and he was able to put it in remission after they removed another cancerous node located near his liver. We were so thankful to catch it in such an early stage before it had spread. But we still share the fear that it may return unknown to us all, and he is still going through monthly CAT scans to insure that the node hasn’t returned or shown up elsewhere. For as far as I can remember in my early years it was always in and out of hospitals and many surgeries for him. As he suffers from Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. But from someone who knows the stress and struggle it puts on family. God fucking bless you! And my father says keep kicking it’s ass bro! Rip and fucking tear until it is gone!

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
I'm glad to hear you're alright pal. It isn't a nice thing to happen to anyone. I remember the same type happening to my Grandad a year back, both my grandmothers died from it, and my auntie recently. Suffice to say it happens a fair bit in my bloodline, but it's usually hidden away from everyone in the family. To hear what the experience is like is truly harrowing and it's so reassuring to hear that you're coping well.

If you need to chat to someone or whatever, ping me a message!

ps: i want to talk about cars still to someone :c

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
goes to show you dont know what people are facing, and how well they're facing it

it's a thing we all dread, and a thing, sadly, many of us will experience throughout our lives. you've got my respect

out of interest, did you continue to use the GP, or did you get a new one after the misdiagnosis?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
out of interest, did you continue to use the GP, or did you get a new one after the misdiagnosis?
Definitely changed GP's.

I'd go into more detail about what happened with that but I'm not quite at liberty to.