Battling cancer; a deeper look into what it's like.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Definitely changed GP's.

I'd go into more detail about what happened with that but I'm not quite at liberty to.
nah nah fair enough mate that's all im curious about x

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
I'm glad you managed to overcome it and kick it in the nut, literally.

Joke aside, yeah, I'm 100% glad you made it through even though i have never met you, and I wish only the best for you man. Cancer sucks.

Reactions: List

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
Like I've said to you directly, I'm hella glad you kicked it's arse. Your story's a fucking amazing one, I'm sorry you had to go through it.
But you're still here, and I'm glad you are.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My nan had stomach cancer, she went under chemo and was really close to recovering, they did a tiny surgery for something and one of the doctors accidently cut her bladder, she got sepsis, and died within a week, was a bit of a shame.

Glad to see you recover brother

florek

Electron
Nebulae
My nan had stomach cancer, she went under chemo and was really close to recovering, they did a tiny surgery for something and one of the doctors accidently cut her bladder, she got sepsis, and died within a week, was a bit of a shame.

Glad to see you recover brother
Damn, even if it was an accident, could have probably sued for manslaughter. Especially surgeries, which are probably the most intimate operation in the medical field, should almost never have shit like that happen. That's horrible man.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
It's a very difficult thing to go through, although I haven't experienced it personally. I have and still currently am taking care of two people, financially (On a one person's salary) and physically; suffering from a different type of cancer, my mother and Grandmother, one with liver cancer another with breast cancer.

I've taken them to chemotherapy wards and so forth, you are for sure right, it's an area where medical care is not lacking, it's a friendly atmosphere compared to the usual hospital trips I make in my line of work.

Keep kicking ass.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
CANCER'S STILL GONE BOYS ITS RUNNIN SCARED

doctor said i dont need CT scans every 3 months anymore, he's comfortable with me getting them every 6 now

MRI's are also every 6 months

fucking hell that's a relief

by the time i get my next CT scan it'll have been two years since i finished chemotherapy

LETS FUCKIN GO BOYS

FUCK CANCER

Last edited:

Gravy

Hm.
Nebulae
who is cancer? and why should we have sexual relations with them?
EkbaRBF.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
CANCER'S STILL GONE BOYS ITS RUNNIN SCARED

doctor said i dont need CT scans every 3 months anymore, he's comfortable with me getting them every 6 now

MRI's are also every 6 months

fucking hell that's a relief

by the time i get my next CT scan it'll have been two years since i finished chemotherapy

LETS FUCKIN GO BOYS

FUCK CANCER

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
TnB just wasn't enough for you huh?

Much love for you tho subeh, only man I know who can rock a sick patch

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
usually i don't voice shit like this because in all honesty i very rarely have to

cancer really does make you realise a lot of things, im sure that's a line you've all heard a thousand times but you really don't understand the extent of it until you live it

i dont care if the cancer comes back; fuck it, let it - i'll send it back to the depths of hell like i did the first time, i really couldn't give a flying fuck. i'm not scared of it coming back, i rarely think about it

but yknow what actually made me cry not 10 minutes ago, out of all things? my dogs.

if the cancer were to come back and it did kill me, they wouldn't know what happened. no one can tell them that this is the last time they're going to see me, no one can tell them that they can't just wait by the door like they always do, no one can tell them that they wont ever get to lay in bed with me at night ever again

it fucking astounds me that the one thing that actually manages to break me in all of it is that. i didnt cry when i found out, didnt cry while i was dealing with it, i didnt cry afterward; but when i'm faced with the proposition that my dogs wouldnt know i'm not coming home, it fucking does me in straight away

fuck cancer if it thinks its gonna win, fuck cancer if it thinks its gonna take me away from my babies or anyone else

if it ever does decide to come back i'm gonna fight to my last fucking breath and it isn't gonna win

08267cc5fb26ca7efd484c731fc9b87e.jpg

these two faces are my fuel and fuck whatever thinks it can take me away from them

D

Deleted member 243

usually i don't voice shit like this because in all honesty i very rarely have to

cancer really does make you realise a lot of things, im sure that's a line you've all heard a thousand times but you really don't understand the extent of it until you live it

i dont care if the cancer comes back; fuck it, let it - i'll send it back to the depths of hell like i did the first time, i really couldn't give a flying fuck. i'm not scared of it coming back, i rarely think about it

but yknow what actually made me cry not 10 minutes ago, out of all things? my dogs.

if the cancer were to come back and it did kill me, they wouldn't know what happened. no one can tell them that this is the last time they're going to see me, no one can tell them that they can't just wait by the door like they always do, no one can tell them that they wont ever get to lay in bed with me at night ever again

it fucking astounds me that the one thing that actually manages to break me in all of it is that. i didnt cry when i found out, didnt cry while i was dealing with it, i didnt cry afterward; but when i'm faced with the proposition that my dogs wouldnt know i'm not coming home, it fucking does me in straight away

fuck cancer if it thinks its gonna win, fuck cancer if it thinks its gonna take me away from my babies or anyone else

if it ever does decide to come back i'm gonna fight to my last fucking breath and it isn't gonna win

08267cc5fb26ca7efd484c731fc9b87e.jpg

these two faces are my fuel and fuck whatever thinks it can take me away from them
f652d924195fffb35bc4577950b44788.jpg

I get what you mean. I myself am worried about interactions I have with my parents. What if the last time you see eachother was an argument?

Man