Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
your first mistake was trying to argue with the man child population of tumblr

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
yeah you got your precious fuckin 1st amendment but that doesn't mean you won't get punched for bein a fuckin moron in public

and i know this might be hard to believe, but nazis frequently act like morons in public

it's not censorship. it's humans reacting to dumbassery. frankly, i'd punch a guy if he was a pretentious ignorant scumbag too.

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
yeah you got your precious fuckin 1st amendment but that doesn't mean you won't get punched for bein a fuckin moron in public

and i know this might be hard to believe, but nazis frequently act like morons in public

it's not censorship. it's humans reacting to dumbassery. frankly, i'd punch a guy if he was a pretentious ignorant scumbag too.
It's true.

You can have different beliefs but if you're beliefs are fucking barbaric then you'll be treated like a fucking uncivilized savage.
[doublepost=1491413547][/doublepost]Besides Nazi's deserve to get punched.

Want to know why? Here let me bring up a few examples

1. Wanting to genocide a people's due to their Ethnic or Racial Group

2. Allying with Islam, a violent Religion which oppresses woman's rights and Genocides those who don't believe it.

3. Do scientific Research on humans by torturing them in a camp where they are barely fed and forced to eat their own shit.

So you tell me why I shouldn't punch a fucking Nazi, I'll debate those with other views but I'm not going to debate with some cocksucker uncivilized savage who wants to wipe out someone for their ethnic group or race.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
It's true.

You can have different beliefs but if you're beliefs are fucking barbaric then you'll be treated like a fucking uncivilized savage.
[doublepost=1491413547][/doublepost]Besides Nazi's deserve to get punched.

Want to know why? Here let me bring up a few examples

1. Wanting to genocide a people's due to their Ethnic or Racial Group

2. Allying with Islam, a violent Religion which oppresses woman's rights and Genocides those who don't believe it.

3. Do scientific Research on humans by torturing them in a camp where they are barely fed and forced to eat their own shit.

So you tell me why I shouldn't punch a fucking Nazi, I'll debate those with other views but I'm not going to debate with some cocksucker uncivilized savage who wants to wipe out someone for their ethnic group or race.
how much time do you spend on tumblr

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
there's a difference between respecting somebody else's beliefs and tolerating ignorant self-righteous pieces of shit who wish violence or persecution on people for things they can't control.

there's also a difference between getting your words censored by an organization and getting popped in the mouth for being a degenerate.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
oh boy this is a Tumblr thread now

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
oh boy this is a Tumblr thread now
For fucks sake, it's not a tumblr thread.

I don't think people from Tumblr would be bringing out facts.

If you are not willing to debate my facts or Dee Pixels then fuck off.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
so I put out my POV in a post on Tumblr

This is the mistake: expressing opinions on the internet (and to a certain extent in real life too) is a futile effort than only manage to make yourself and others angry and waste your time. Nobody will be magically convinced of your ideas nor the world will change because you expressed them.

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
This is the mistake: expressing opinions on the internet (and to a certain extent in real life too) is a futile effort than only manage to make yourself and others angry and waste your time. Nobody will be magically convinced of your ideas nor the world will change because you expressed them.

Hoping to change minds, but I know it really won't. Just wanted to say it.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
There's no point in trying to use the state to censor what people are saying (Yeah I realise the irony in me saying that)

But don't be surprised when someone smacks a Nazi upside the head when they spurt bullshit out of their mouth. And denial of the current Nazi movements strength and part in history is just plain stupid imo.

Last edited: