blugh

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Because I respect some of the decisions my country has made, there's a difference between nationalism and sticking up for a countries decisions.
alright then all good i haven't really read this thread but gotta say america joining in the war was a pretty positive thing for pacific-based countries/islands, considering japan was reportedly eyeing up plenty of them

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
alright then all good i haven't really read this thread but gotta say america joining in the war was a pretty positive thing for pacific-based countries, considering japan was reportedly eyeing up plenty of them
Pretty much.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've probably misread the thread.

Are you trying to defend Nazis by saying they have the right to express their racist views because of freedom of speech?

'Cause in the UK, you'd get arrested if:
a) you were wearing a swastika
b) you publically made racist comments
c) you unironically referred to yourself as a Nazi.

Freedom of speech shouldn't let people be able to spread anti-any race comments, for any reason.

It's not censorship when you're not trying to stop them from speaking out, and instead you're trying to get rid of them altogether.

Nazis really shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Are you trying to defend Nazis by saying they have the right to express their racist views because of freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech shouldn't let people be able to spread anti-any race comments, for any reason.

It's not censorship when you're not trying to stop them from speaking out, and instead you're trying to get rid of them altogether.

You know no one calls themselves nazis, it was a insult created in a news paper that happen to catch on. It means foolish person in Greek

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
You know no one calls themselves nazis, it was a insult created in a news paper that happen to catch on. It means foolish person in Greek

This is a shit post right?

I mean ανόητος means fool in greek, and nazi is nationalsozialismus so it must be? I'm taking the bait aren't I? Oh well..

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae

"Bring it like the brown shirts"
I love it, amazing, but also this is entirely 100% true.
[doublepost=1491497428][/doublepost]

Can't have double-standards with Free Speech my dude.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I don't even care about racial comments anymore. I used to care, until people blatantly talked racist towards white people without any similar repercussions. I'm what you'd considered a free-speech absolutist, up to the point where there are real threats directed at specific groups of people.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can't have double-standards with Free Speech my dude.

It's not a double standard, it's a law.

You can be racist legally. What you can't do is:

• Close your business to people because of your racist beliefs.
  • Fail to hire to people because of your racism.
  • Prevent children from being educated in schools because of your racism
  • Deny housing to people based upon your racist beliefs.
  • Act out violently against people because of your racist leanings.
  • Establish any facilities under the guise that they are "separate but equal."
  • Demand that violent actions be taken against people because of their race.
If you don't like Jews, okay. If you hate the blacks, alright.

If you say "Hey let's gas the kikes again" then you're in the shit.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Close your business to people because of your racist beliefs.
Free market capitalism says your business will not last if you do that these days.
Fail to hire to people because of your racism.
I agree that it's bad, but I don't think there should be the ability for governments to step in and stop you. Boycotts should be effective enough.
Prevent children from being educated in schools because of your racism
Well, it's up to the parents to have their children educated, not the state, but I do agree that children should educated, whether it's home-schooled or private school, or public, and to the best of degree possible.
Deny housing to people based upon your racist beliefs.
Private property, plus it's easy for landlords to discriminate regardless of legislation. They can just lie and give different reasons. I wouldn't discriminate against racial lines, there's a lot more things I'm concerned about, such as behavior.
Act out violently against people because of your racist leanings.
Crime on natural rights, as well as law. No one should hit anyone, except in retaliation.
Establish any facilities under the guise that they are "separate but equal."
Implying they already don't..
Demand that violent actions be taken against people because of their race.
Yeah, I agree that doesn't make a very compelling sole reason for violence. "Ahhh they're colored difference, kill them!"

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
It's not a double standard, it's a law.

You can be racist legally. What you can't do is:

• Close your business to people because of your racist beliefs.
  • Fail to hire to people because of your racism.
  • Prevent children from being educated in schools because of your racism
  • Deny housing to people based upon your racist beliefs.
  • Act out violently against people because of your racist leanings.
  • Establish any facilities under the guise that they are "separate but equal."
  • Demand that violent actions be taken against people because of their race.
If you don't like Jews, okay. If you hate the blacks, alright.

If you say "Hey let's gas the kikes again" then you're in the shit.

Oh no boi I didn't mean any of those- I just meant speaking out, as I thought that's what you were referring to. No I got you, yeah that shit's wrong.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh no boi I didn't mean any of those- I just meant speaking out, as I thought that's what you were referring to. No I got you, yeah that shit's wrong.

You can say you don't like x because y, but you can't say "i want x to die because y"

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Free market capitalism says your business will not last if you do that these days.

Free market

ed7.jpg

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

But the UK has laws made for manchilds

i'm up for all kinds of freedom of speech, i don't care if you target muslims, christians, black people or white people etc, if you dont like it just go ahead and either throw a punch at the dude's face or something

if you feel offended by a comment over the internet for example, you shouldnt be browsing it in the first place