BOREALIS | - Announcement & Info, 01/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1392

Oh thank god, christ I thought this was gonna be a close event with no access elsewhere.
I also got majorly scared about not being able to switch between camps and interact with others.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Why is UM restricted to bringing 4 scripts, currently we are 3 UM workers logged on an hour before the event and i was just informed that we're allowed to only bring 3-4 scripts? thats absolute bullshit, we're professional doctors that work in a clinic in a major city and were getting sent to the north pole where we ICly know theres gonna be no supplies and were walking in with a pocket full of bandages?

we're gonna be like 4 doctors with 20 bandages that are gonna have to treat upwards of 100 people over the course of the event with like 20 scripts, I get that its for balancing purposes but this is genuinely dumb
There's a camp dedicated to be a field hospital, atleas tpartially. Very sure they'll give you start up supplies without having to balance it depending on what you have in your inventory.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
is it going to be like other big slotters where citizens can join whenever?
yeah, it's open all the time

we'll have slated bits where we have 'passive mode' where players cant go murdering one another until the next 'day' begins, like what we did in conflict

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

How has everyone found the first day so far?
It has been doing great. I wish people were a little more cooperative besides two or three others. Setted up some doors, got some wood for the camp and got caught in a storm. The group I was leading nearly died to the cold, but we managed to get back to the camp. Now we're all here, trying to keep ourselves warm. We got the wood at least, but at what cost?

I also hope everyone's enjoying my emergency rations. Credit to @Mic15000 for the name.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
How has everyone found the first day so far?

slow and unorganised, got a lot better when we got into the camps thank god

think everyone was just a bit confused at the start when it was reorganised it got better. looking optimistic for day 2

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It was bound to take time for people to settle in tbh. Bitter Lake was basically the same for the first few hours iirc until people got settled into their various camps.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
189fdd6f9b072d5556973c5b81871c0b.png

when, Dallas?

when.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
decent

i like how it seems to all be entirely player driven lmao

the english workers are making it

i nearly died today and then we tormented a conscript because we thought he was an imposter before realising it was a real conscript when he called for help and running off

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
good day, a little disappointed at the event end cause whilst it was climactic as fuck, it got blueballed which is also understandable cause i don't know how you can bounce back the unexpected event planning of having all your overseers get fucking couped, junta'd, then couped again, then executed

Status
Not open for further replies.