BOREALIS | - Announcement & Info, 01/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Like I said

It was a mistake to not name the camps after the ships in the Franklin expedition considering how horribly sideways its already gone

Reactions: List

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Like I said

It was a mistake to not name the camps after the ships in the Franklin expedition considering how horribly sideways its already gone
Can someone fill me in on wtf just happened?

I went to sleep in in a functional camp, flag on again and I find bodies on the beds and mentions of a final showdown or something.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What time does the event start back up

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
this is the most fun event i've played - not the best, the most fun (which makes it the best)
tbh it is pretty fun, just hope all conscripts don't lose their characters in some NJP article 15 bullshit later

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm enjoying the event.

My only issue isn't so much anything that hasn't been done so much as all of the dynamics/stuff I was a little concerned about happening have kinda already happened. Its player driven and I totally get that but I didn't expect there to be two camps and half of the Overseers already dead thirty-six hours in.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I'm enjoying the event.

My only issue isn't so much anything that hasn't been done so much as all of the dynamics/stuff I was a little concerned about happening have kinda already happened. Its player driven and I totally get that but I didn't expect there to be two camps and half of the Overseers already dead thirty-six hours in.
that’s what happens when you allow the workers to seize the means of production and rebel against the corrupt ruling class

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Its player driven and I totally get that but I didn't expect there to be two camps and half of the Overseers already dead thirty-six hours in.
If it makes you feel any better most people expected half the overseers to be dead by day two.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Sorta re-posting here after I goofed and accidentally ended up putting this in another thread.
Today seemed... quieter, I think? Beyond some conflict that almost brewed over Barents people trying to steal my truck and all the stuff I did regarding the advisor pod (getting it to Pyramiden and standing guard outside the containment hangar), most of it was fairly minor. Heck, I spent most of my time running around like a goddamn T-1000 trying to find a couple of workers who'd escaped my custody. Kinda wished I could've gotten to fish tonight, but it'll have to be for tomorrow.
For real, I'm surprised I got away with running all over the map by myself, even if I was an armed Sergeant on a mission. I'd expected some trouble at some point, but only got into trouble once when I almost walked into a rebel event or smth.
Well, there were anomalies about space-time wobbliness on the night sky, but that's about it.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
glad things were quieter tonight

im going to be away for a bit tomorrow night, the big stuff will be coming monday and tuesday night

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
Is the chat only not working for me or is it for other too?
yeah they broke the chat with the radio jammer, gives this message when you try to speak

"
[ERROR] gamemodes/ixhl2rp/plugins/radiojammer/sh_plugin.lua:21: attempt to index global 'info' (a nil value)
1. ShouldDisruptRadio - gamemodes/ixhl2rp/plugins/radiojammer/sh_plugin.lua:21
2. v - gamemodes/ixhl2rp/plugins/radiojammer/cl_hooks.lua:13
3. Run - gamemodes/helix/gamemode/core/libs/sh_plugin.lua:481
4. func - gamemodes/helix/gamemode/core/libs/sh_chatbox.lua:289
5. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32
"

Status
Not open for further replies.