BOREALIS | - Announcement & Info, 01/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
good day, a little disappointed at the event end cause whilst it was climactic as fuck, it got blueballed which is also understandable cause i don't know how you can bounce back the unexpected event planning of having all your overseers get fucking couped, junta'd, then couped again, then executed
i know it was a bit of a cuckening but ive also got to consider some thoughts about balance, and the fact we got another few days of this absolute chaos left..

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i know it was a bit of a cuckening but ive also got to consider some thoughts about balance, and the fact we got another few days of this absolute chaos left..
Personally, I think it ended really well.

I mean I'm now dead but that makes for damn good development.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
the independent worker's union (or as thinkers call it, Barrystan) will triumph over all other factions and take over the entire island, then utilize the borealis to teleport back in time to newcastle so we can get some proper food
this has been utopia 2, a dallas event.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
good day, a little disappointed at the event end cause whilst it was climactic as fuck, it got blueballed which is also understandable cause i don't know how you can bounce back the unexpected event planning of having all your overseers get fucking couped, junta'd, then couped again, then executed
Tbf I did whisk two of them away from the firing line because I thought the Lieutenant was a pee-pee brain and then they just decided to only trial the remaining two for some reason while I told them to bug off. Dunno man, advanced negotiations.

D

Deleted member 4425

Tbf I did whisk two of them away from the firing line because I thought the Lieutenant was a pee-pee brain and then they just decided to only trial the remaining two for some reason while I told them to bug off. Dunno man, advanced negotiations.
thinking back it was a fucked situation and im glad it all got voided in all honesty

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
not sure that wouldve held up as a legitimate pk at all, but god bless the void either way

considering if kudo was killed, or any of the senators the conscripts 'fail' their mission and get offworld relocated

yeah

D

Deleted member 4425

considering if kudo was killed, or any of the senators the conscripts 'fail' their mission and get offworld relocated

yeah
ah true, perhaps

seems that the conscripts 'failed' their mission either way though lmao

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Well, it was very eventful, to say the least.
All the small-talk during the pre-deployment time was nice, and the intensity of meeting the Overseer for Newland was a nice touch of intensity for me before we got sent to Shell Beach. As for the actual, post-deployment time, well...
It was exhausting, to say the least. As a Sergeant of the Camp, having to micromanage people on three different fronts
  1. Conscripts
  2. Workforce
  3. Overseer
in the ratio of ["Time to give them something to do" : "Time to let them chillax and RP on their own"] was a teensy bit challenging. I apologize if this left people in my Camp clueless at times, this was the first time I've had to perform in such a role. In hindsight, I'm glad Dallas didn't whip out the anomalies, Xenians and rebels at a major rate tonight - I already had plenty in my hands beforehand :v Still, I had tons of fun.
I'm just glad my Overseer was the least involved in that conflict.
ah true, perhaps

seems that the conscripts 'failed' their mission either way though lmao
I swear, after having Kudo been at the risk of death so many times, I was this close to popping a bullet in you after you pulled off the sudden what-seemed-like-bullshit-to-me verdict on him.

D

Deleted member 4425

Well, it was very eventful, to say the least.
All the small-talk during the pre-deployment time was nice, and the intensity of meeting the Overseer for Newland was a nice touch of intensity for me before we got sent to Shell Beach. As for the actual, post-deployment time, well...
It was exhausting, to say the least. As a Sergeant of the Camp, having to micromanage people on three different fronts
  1. Conscripts
  2. Workforce
  3. Overseer
in the ratio of ["Time to give them something to do" : "Time to let them chillax and RP on their own"] was a teensy bit challenging. I apologize if this left people in my Camp clueless at times, this was the first time I've had to perform in such a role. In hindsight, I'm glad Dallas didn't whip out the anomalies, Xenians and rebels at a major rate tonight - I already had plenty in my hands beforehand :v Still, I had tons of fun.
I'm just glad my Overseer was the least involved in that conflict.

I swear, after having Kudo been at the risk of death so many times, I was this close to popping a bullet in you after you pulled off the sudden what-seemed-like-bullshit-to-me verdict on him.
There were a bunch of factors that went into it and I don’t wanna go into the nitty gritty for fear of unintentionally meta baiting, but it was voided and we’ve all resolved it ic

Status
Not open for further replies.