Status
Not open for further replies.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
yeah........ war is bad, but the server was worse

Thread locked.
Z6GWTwc.png

i mean even the fucking dude who suggested to bring back the server is agreeing with me

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
ok well im taking this chance to say that when i was an OTA back in lemonpunch summer 2015 i was protecting rabidmaggot's CAB and i talked JUST ONCE as an OTA in the CP radio and i made evil and york furious and they told me not to ever do that again in TS and i just still feel bad to this very day

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ok well im taking this chance to say that when i was an OTA back in lemonpunch summer 2015 i was protecting rabidmaggot's CAB and i talked JUST ONCE as an OTA in the CP radio and i made evil and york furious and they told me not to ever do that again in TS and i just still feel bad to this very day
Z7HeRxU.png

snoozy

whitest kid you know
Nebulae
You all need to chill out and listen to this cool music

Whatever happened happened, let it be and stop shitting on a thread meant to have people remember the good times of ww3 and brainstorm ways it could be improved.

less weebs and more roleplay

on a serious note though i believe hat one of the main downfalls of ww3rp was the mindset people were led into, the ideal of "i GoTtA s2K sO We CaN WiN eVeNtS wE DonT nEeD cHar DeV iF wE wIn aLl s2K eVenTs". the vast amount of people who would just come onto ts and scream down their mic to get a patrol out before engaging in around 10 mins of s2k, dying and then sitting afk due to the complete lack of roleplay within each faction's fob. and yes here we go, "but xebra/snoozy/james/cunt you were a soviet there was loads of rp going on in nato base!!!11!!!" but there honestly wasnt. for a couple of months i had a nato lcpl to try and actually find some rp and maybe crry some nato patrols because their assholes were being jack hammered by the chad soviet s2kers, i couldnt find any roleplay on base other than private rp which i would occasionally hear through walls or steamrp which we all know what was going on and the complete lack of ic interaction began to slowly deter me from ww3rp. if ww3rp was to come back it needed a way to bring roleplay to players instead of people always having to search for roleplay, because thats not what is meant to happen on rp servers, the rp should be presented and easily obtained not being hidden away or needing some requirements that most average players couldnt achieve.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I believe it was made clear a couple of pages back that there's not really any plans to revisit ww3rp or a second server in general anytime soon. For those that want to re-read my stance on the matter and my vision for 'ww3rp' should it ever return, have fun scrolling through the loads of crap to locate my posts.

In regards to the rest of you clogging this thread with personal conflict and general trashposting, thus further lowering any potential support for another visit to the lands of drama and s2k:

mHzXKu3.gif

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.