Serious Bring Back WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Didn't people end up PKing MP's for doing their jobs lmao
husky claims so but we pked him because he attempted to kill a guy when he chimped out

ww3 shouldn't come back before any other type of server, if it were to return so soon the same shit would happen all over again, with no time to spare to make it right

the past is the past, best you can do is take it and run with it, the things that didn't work being the forfront of what not to do on a new server. I.E loose s2k rules, unserious people in high positions, and generally a unhelpful and uninterested staff team

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my internet hit the shitter for the last month, and i had somewhat dedicated myself to a milsim group which i recently left. if anyone does want me to bring back the scenarios id be happy to but the lack of anyone asking me about them made me feel as if they were missed

(also i need more cool zeus operators likes @afric and @Koch :wink: )

If I host a server wanna do Vietnam?

snoozy

whitest kid you know
Nebulae
If I host a server wanna do Vietnam?
ive done vietnam scenarios with my old milsim group and id say its very hard to do correctly, personally id stick with either modern day or ww2. but id happily play any scenarios atm because im missing arma scenarios

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Husky

Nebulae
husky claims so but we pked him because he attempted to kill a guy when he chimped out
no you PK'd me because jello kept on insulting me in TS and I pushed him IG ooclyin responce to something he said in TS OOCly and tried to take it IC and get me PK'd.

Not to mention the fact that jello had been warned, kicked, and banned repeatedly for doig mingy actions.

There was also spitfire who tried to get me PK'd as I outranked him and a spot for 2ic of MP's opened up and he wanted it so he tried to get me kicked out of MP's for no reason at all.

Husky

Nebulae
For someone who thinks so highly of himself
lol

it's funny that you went around telling everyone IC is IC
I didn't do that, I fucked about in game a lot when it was clearly appropriate but you deliberetely minged about in serious settings and then said 'IT'S OCC BRO Xd!!!'

These also just show how sadly you hold onto the past. It's been a year mate, drop it.
I didn't even bring it up. I just responded to blatantly false statements made to criminalise me for shit I didn't do.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
You all need to chill out and listen to this cool music

Whatever happened happened, let it be and stop shitting on a thread meant to have people remember the good times of ww3 and brainstorm ways it could be improved.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine being so stuck in the past that you will argue about something that happened over a year ago

christ

Status
Not open for further replies.