Serious Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Despite the absolutely shitty practices I am amazed by the campaign stuff I played with my friend, and I haven't played a CoD game since GHOSTS.
im p certain that this is the best out of all the cod games ive played in the last 3 years

black ops 3-4 can suck my ass

ww2 died the moment it came out

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
im p certain that this is the best out of all the cod games ive played in the last 3 years

black ops 3-4 can suck my ass

ww2 died the moment it came out

imo the MW reboot will have the best storyline out of all the other games, it's already climbing up to WaW, MW2 and BO1's level and its just the first out of 3 games (+ in ratings)

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
"What are you calling this Task Force?"

"1-4-1"

my fucking god

i fanboyed

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I haven’t played a CoD since black ops 1 on my now dead PS3 and I can confidently say that this is a real return to what made CoD good

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
"What are you calling this Task Force?"

"1-4-1"

my fucking god

i fanboyed

This game made me NUT real hard

It's a great CoD, Infinity Ward made it again the madmen

Also can't get over the amount of kids and even some pros crying because they can't cross the road without getting shot. Use cover??? Walls and boxes? I don't know back in CoD4 MP you could barely move without getting shot from left or right so these people got too weak with the latest entries of the saga that they can't handle real proper combat anymore, fucking jetpacks.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Also can't get over the amount of kids and even some pros crying because they can't cross the road without getting shot. Use cover??? Walls and boxes?
speak for yourself mister i sit in a corner

i got it on console and by fuck multiplayer is more difficult than spec ops

playing normal playlists feels like playing hardcore

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
speak for yourself mister i sit in a corner

i got it on console and by fuck multiplayer is more difficult than spec ops

playing normal playlists feels like playing hardcore

Yeah I love the slower paced gameplay, less fucking people flying and diving from buildings and more actual combat.

Also you germans have like a 5 metres radius play area and that's it bro like move around the map or something they're actually decently big. Literally every german guy I've stumbled upon has stood in an area no bigger than 5 metres of radius aiming at a pixel, getting 5 kills per game but only 1 death LOL.

hardcore was the best gamemode in mw2 anyways so i welcome it

Love him or hate him he's spitting straight fax

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Also you germans have like a 5 metres radius play area and that's it bro like move around the map or something they're actually decently big. Literally every german guy I've stumbled upon has stood in an area no bigger than 5 metres of radius aiming at a pixel, getting 5 kills per game but only 1 death LOL.
thats whats been pissing me off about this game as i am a roamer not a camper

every fucking corner i take theres atleast 1 german guy with his favourite pkm he just stole off a dead body waiting for the call rush back into poland

i dont mind the slow pacing but the weapon damage is over the top along with the flinching

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
thats whats been pissing me off about this game as i am a roamer not a camper

every fucking corner i take theres atleast 1 german guy with his favourite pkm he just stole off a dead body waiting for the call rush back into poland

i dont mind the slow pacing but the weapon damage is over the top along with the flinching

I don't feel wep damage is too high tbh

Specially after playing the campaign in Realism difficulty on the first run, that was a rushed decision but the best choice I've made so far regarding game experience, the campaign in Realism difficulty is way more immersive, specially for tactical scenarios

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't feel wep damage is too high tbh

Specially after playing the campaign in Realism difficulty on the first run, that was a rushed decision but the best choice I've made so far regarding game experience, the campaign in Realism difficulty is way more immersive, specially for tactical scenarios
yeah it doesnt feel unfair

even when you get a large amount of enemies thrown at you at the same time they give out vocal cues, and are very easy to position purely based around sound/movement possiblities

given all the mechanics it feels like realism is how its meant to be played, and only punishes you if you make genuine bad choices or mistakes
it feels very intuitive

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
yeah it doesnt feel unfair

even when you get a large amount of enemies thrown at you at the same time they give out vocal cues, and are very easy to position purely based around sound/movement possiblities

given all the mechanics it feels like realism is how its meant to be played, and only punishes you if you make genuine bad choices or mistakes
it feels very intuitive

I loved it personally, also got a few cool jumpscares from enemies and such and the added difficulty makes it more enjoyable if you ask me. But yet again I find unchallenging games rather boring so maybe it's simply my own preference.

But as you said it's not awfully forgiving nor horribly difficult, it punishes you for your mistakes if you go rambo mode. You really gotta use the new "mount" mechanic tho haha

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
mind when cod4 had the russian federation as mistrusting but ultimately strong allies who served as the main bulwark against Zhakaev and his ultranationalist forces? and how kamerov and his bros helped bravo team save the world?

mind when russia was not the bad guy, and was right there trying to abort the rogue missile launches with the us and british forces

fast forward to mw4:

EH5KSLQX4AA5Obw

https://www.newsweek.com/call-duty-modern-warfare-highway-death-russia-gulf-war-1468207

fuck activision, pure ideological propaganda, pure revisionism

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
mind when cod4 had the russian federation as mistrusting but ultimately strong allies who served as the main bulwark against Zhakaev and his ultranationalist forces? and how kamerov and his bros helped bravo team save the world?

mind when russia was not the bad guy, and was right there trying to abort the rogue missile launches with the us and british forces

fast forward to mw4:

EH5KSLQX4AA5Obw

https://www.newsweek.com/call-duty-modern-warfare-highway-death-russia-gulf-war-1468207

They don't directly shit on Russia though, rather depict a Makarov 2 who's gone out of control, and in fact they have to stop the case because the commander's stupid ideas and the arab terrorists are both trying to attack Russia to cause mayhem

In fact, at some parts, you can hear Russian soldiers questioning what the fuck are they even doing, and Russia itself disowns the commander for his actions and you can see cooperation between americans and russians on Spec Ops

However I see what you mean, picturing the Highway of Death as a Russian doing rather than American.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

fast forward to mw4:

EH5KSLQX4AA5Obw

Yeah like

even during mw2 wasn't it made clear that Makarov tricked the Russians into the war or something? What's this shit