Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I dunno man, my game modes seem to like attract weirdos

I mean HL2RP has it worse but what I’m trying to say is seal was far from the worst weirdo
he raped this 17-18 y/o qt femchar on ww3rp before the blue castle server shut down and did a lot of other questionable sht

i agree to disagree with you good sir, have a blessed day

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
he raped this 17-18 y/o qt femchar on ww3rp before the blue castle server shut down and did a lot of other questionable sht

i agree to disagree with you good sir, have a blessed day

That literally nearly happened here on HL2RP mate back on D47, just a diffrrrent person

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
That literally nearly happened here on HL2RP mate back on D47, just a diffrrrent person
never really had a good experience with him so i'm a bit biased anyway but that's just what i witnessed friendo

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Khaatumatal Nasheed should have died the first time, it's absolutely staggering he had 7 different pk's despite going out of way to fuck with both the city and fuck it's inhabitants

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
@cookiro such an absoloute lad. We played so much shit together. You're always just so fucking retarded it makes me laugh. Even though I stomp you at bonk. Never change.
@rapidjuice sound as fuck. I always respected how you always just spoke your mind no matter what. It's a shame you moved on from hl2. We don't talk too much anymore but I know when we do you always make laugh.
@afric dead sound. We had so much fun on ww3. You were always an absoloute lad. And you never gave me a moment of trouble. We don't really talk too much anymore though.
@snoozy we had some amount of laughs on ww3. It was always funny to watch you and afric try beat each other in the ranks. You fucking blocked me for no reason tho ugly ass. I'm sure we'll talk soon though
@Tiger unironically blocked me for 14 months.
@skeletonman absolute fucking lad. You pulled strings for me when you hardly even knew me. We had so much fun on hl2. Bigup gamer
@Husky even though I disagree with like ninenty nine percent of the shit you say I unironically respect that you haven't left. I gave you a lot of shit. Hope you didn't take it personally tho.
@KillerKat deadass sound. You were always in ts with the lads. You were so easy to talk to about anything. I'm going to find out ur age this year tho.
@baldur so fucking retarded that it's funny. You gave me so much shit but I always see the funny side of it. Never change. And stop changing your name.
@char we don't talk much since ww3 ended, but we had some amazing laughs. It was mostly retarded
@Westi You were always something else. Coming into the TS at 1am and talking shite. Had some amazing laughs with you mate. Good luck in the future.
@Mesa lmao. I had so much fun fucking about in ts with you. I deleted the picture lol. Hope to see you soon gamer.
@sprite we always had a good laugh doing stupid shit. Haven't talked much in the last month tho. I'll catch you around gamer
@Raah though we don't talk much I still remember how fucking funny you were. Never change little scottish man.
@Derpy Rida so fucking retarded. You always act like such an idiot. But it's always just so fucking funny. Bigup John
@Stalkerino such a fucking retarded that it's funny... You come out with the dummest shit and it's always fucking hilarious. Never change
@GenericPlayer stupid commie. Install. Real though you were always sound as fuck. You also made me look like a handicap when you had a deep ass voice and we were the same age.
@Hugheser a retired roleplayer, the few chats we do have though you have me in stitches. Probably one of the funniest people I've ever met
@Daraku sound as fuck. Again, we don't talk much but when we do it's always positive. Don't think I ever had a bad moment with you mate.

Also sorry to anyone I pissed off with soundboards in teamspeak. :)

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
@cookiro such an absoloute lad. We played so much shit together. You're always just so fucking retarded it makes me laugh. Even though I stomp you at bonk. Never change.
@rapidjuice sound as fuck. I always respected how you always just spoke your mind no matter what. It's a shame you moved on from hl2. We don't talk too much anymore but I know when we do you always make laugh.
@afric dead sound. We had so much fun on ww3. You were always an absoloute lad. And you never gave me a moment of trouble. We don't really talk too much anymore though.
@snoozy we had some amount of laughs on ww3. It was always funny to watch you and afric try beat each other in the ranks. You fucking blocked me for no reason tho ugly ass. I'm sure we'll talk soon though
@Tiger unironically blocked me for 14 months.
@skeletonman absolute fucking lad. You pulled strings for me when you hardly even knew me. We had so much fun on hl2. Bigup gamer
@Husky even though I disagree with like ninenty nine percent of the shit you say I unironically respect that you haven't left. I gave you a lot of shit. Hope you didn't take it personally tho.
@KillerKat deadass sound. You were always in ts with the lads. You were so easy to talk to about anything. I'm going to find out ur age this year tho.
@baldur so fucking retarded that it's funny. You gave me so much shit but I always see the funny side of it. Never change. And stop changing your name.
@char we don't talk much since ww3 ended, but we had some amazing laughs. It was mostly retarded
@Westi You were always something else. Coming into the TS at 1am and talking shite. Had some amazing laughs with you mate. Good luck in the future.
@Mesa lmao. I had so much fun fucking about in ts with you. I deleted the picture lol. Hope to see you soon gamer.
@sprite we always had a good laugh doing stupid shit. Haven't talked much in the last month tho. I'll catch you around gamer
@Raah though we don't talk much I still remember how fucking funny you were. Never change little scottish man.
@Derpy Rida so fucking retarded. You always act like such an idiot. But it's always just so fucking funny. Bigup John
@Stalkerino such a fucking retarded that it's funny... You come out with the dummest shit and it's always fucking hilarious. Never change
@GenericPlayer stupid commie. Install. Real though you were always sound as fuck. You also made me look like a handicap when you had a deep ass voice and we were the same age.
@Hugheser a retired roleplayer, the few chats we do have though you have me in stitches. Probably one of the funniest people I've ever met
@Daraku sound as fuck. Again, we don't talk much but when we do it's always positive. Don't think I ever had a bad moment with you mate.

Also sorry to anyone I pissed off with soundboards in teamspeak. :grinning:

dropped me library caaard

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Alright, some people figured out that I was inactive af, however I had some reasons, but I'm not here to explain them, and write some shit that doesn't fit this thread.

@Gino :3 - You are one of the best people I've met on nebulous, I really did enjoy our time spent working on things U.I.R.D related, and I miss those times really hard. Without you, U.I.R.D wouldn't be the same. You are legend.

@Candle - Thank you for giving me a chance to enter U.I.R.D faction, without you, I wouldn't meet amazing people. I also thank you for a good RP experience I had with you, I really enjoyed that.

@Novtrox - I can't describe how much fun we had working on projects, especially that thermal bomb. It was amazing, I hope that 2019 will be even better.

@Simman102 - Thanks for good RP on your CP character, we had some fun back in the days, especially in Revolution event, I won't forget it.

@AdamiX - Thank you for being cringe lord, I won't forget busting that door out :smiley:

@Hiros - We've spent like hundreds of hours with eachother, funny thing that pipes do really help meet some cool dudes.

And of course, special thanks to all my cool dudes, I wouldn't stay on nebulous for long if you wouldn't show up.

I couldn't forget about U.I.R.D team, best nerds I had fun with, join them, you won't regret it.