Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson runs at the pole taking a few long strides, she then jumps as she passes the pole, grabbing onto it with both hands, instantly locking her elbows before she turns her body upside down and holds it that here, crossing her legs around the pole as she then lets go with her hands, pressing the pole between her cleavage as she hangs, showing off impressive strength indeed, and a lot of expirence.

***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson grabs the pole with her hands once more, letting go of the pole with her legs, she then lets her body fall that little bit before grabbing on and fully extending her arms and legs, flagpoling perfectly. As if that wasn't impressive enough she then starts to make walking movements, slowly working her way around the pole. A truly impressive feat.

***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson continues to work her way around the pole before bending her elbows and pulling her body into the pole, starting to spin around it, getting up to a rather high speed indeed, dizzying to watch as her legs spread on each pass, it's obvious her gaze is focused on Merton. She then steps off the pole, giving a laugh as she moves towards him.

That’s me to you rn daddy
Are you done

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson runs at the pole taking a few long strides, she then jumps as she passes the pole, grabbing onto it with both hands, instantly locking her elbows before she turns her body upside down and holds it that here, crossing her legs around the pole as she then lets go with her hands, pressing the pole between her cleavage as she hangs, showing off impressive strength indeed, and a lot of expirence.

***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson grabs the pole with her hands once more, letting go of the pole with her legs, she then lets her body fall that little bit before grabbing on and fully extending her arms and legs, flagpoling perfectly. As if that wasn't impressive enough she then starts to make walking movements, slowly working her way around the pole. A truly impressive feat.

***** MSG. Sarah 'Slut' Sanderson continues to work her way around the pole before bending her elbows and pulling her body into the pole, starting to spin around it, getting up to a rather high speed indeed, dizzying to watch as her legs spread on each pass, it's obvious her gaze is focused on Merton. She then steps off the pole, giving a laugh as she moves towards him.

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

hahahahahahahaha

z KillerMuffin

:steamsalty:
Nebulae
shazzy rp was pretty cancerous back in the day but it doesn't help anyone being a penis about it @DevilDog758 being a hardass that 'doesn't give no damn bout no one' is a bit silly
I started this Bc I was bored on a 24 hour shift and wanted to see how many people I could trigger at once lmao. Seems I

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

z KillerMuffin

:steamsalty:
Nebulae
Rip won’t let me edit. Seems I triggered a lot of people, but I also gave some good laughs. So it’s a win win :)

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

do not post this vile degenerate shit on the christmas appreciation thread

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

jF64fiQ.png

banter-stops-3619627.png

@RabidMaggot93 he called me a pedo