when you're a beta fag so no one tags you

tenor.gif
pity will get you nowhere brother. namaste and merry hannukah

Reactions: List

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
@Pumpkin you're cool
@Sectus i fucking hate you i hate you i hate you IH ATER YOU WHY CANT I GO INTO RB6
@Dan hey look a zombie *runs*
@Sambo lick my stick
@Subeh you're banned
@Braker you had a cool character :"(
@shad cool bro bro bro cool cool he came from my other servers he played on i can't tell you though
@key i abuse your faction daily
@Elizabeth yyou're a man
@Dani stop being sick loser
@Linntrix dude thanks for letting me be the arbiter
@Flanders thanks for being my slave with photoshop
@Camellia hi tzula
@Jaydawg fatass
@Gazra fatass
@Baker bakers dozen LOL get it
@.:BurningFox:. loser
@K4E loser
@Blackquill uhh
@Shrike commie get out of my country
@Whilty i like old women
@DoubleD hi
@Knight EPU is a good rank agree ok
@Candle jamison
@Slim old news
@harry :-3
@Uranio =)
@Jaggles united institute of liberty
@Pyromancer:
large.png
You're a good fucking friend in this server.
Hope you will have a fantastic year and Christmas

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Wowie, a lot has happened this year huh. Lot of people I definitely wanna mention:

@Jaydawg for putting up with my bullshit on a daily basis. We out here on that weed warehouse grind gamer.

@Gazra for being a sound lad in general. You still owe Jay 5K though for shooting him in the face.

@Blackquill for once again putting up with my bullshit for another year and paying my debts for me in Stellaris. Here’s to another year of roleplay.

@Dallas for letting me work alongside him for events throughout this year. Some of the best experiences I’ve had to be honest, even though I’ll never top the supreme cockup that was indecisive g-man.

@Shrike for his work on CAB so far. He’s done an awesome job taking up the mantle of lead and I honestly look forward to seeing what comes in 2019 for his faction.

@harry for being from the Norf. Good guy though, and very helpful.

@Hoovie and @Akula for being good mates when I’ve had a few rough patches, have given me a fair few laughs too. Very good people.

@Nexus for being a god guy and a laugh on CS:GO. We both know the Negev is the superior weapon.

@alex for berating me every time I join TS. Gives good advice on many subjects though which is good, plus we’ve had some good discussions too.

@Tarannus for initially letting me into the position of Depty of Defence and having one of the most memorable characters on CW. The work you did for CAB was extraordinary, and it definitely helped to shape the faction.

@Surrator for surviving through the pain that was setting up the Arma 3 server. 48 hours of uninterrupted stress payed off.

@afric for being a sound guy overall and a good laugh with on TS and in Arma 3. Real Apache gunner hours.

All in all though, 2018’s been a good year and I seriously look forward to seeing what appears in 2019. Here’s to another year of wasting my life roleplaying in garrys mod and being reluctant to do char auths. Again.

Last edited:

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
@>MJ fuckin bitch, merry christmas- slag.

@Blackquill, thanks for letting me lurk in big boy ts channels every so often and make meaningful work.
@Powley, thanks for getting me back into hl2rp and art for a while, haven't been able to play bc uni - hope you ok and that rossi's still standing.
@Dallas, thank you for all the work and inspiration, loved to work for/with you and hope you enjoy your intermittent retirement.
@Baker , @Jaggles , you guys are real ones, hard workers, enjoy your christmas.

@Snowyy @seal @Shock @Elliot @char @afric @GenericPlayer @Roosebud,
Thanks for all the great times on WW3RP, I didn't keep in good touch with some of you, some of you not at all but I hold you all in high regard and hope you have a great christmas.

@Lemon Cuntcake, we seriously never talk and never really have but thanks for having me back as media dev this year, good to see the group have some meaning and be back on track and used by other members of the community again.

If someone for some reason is upset I missed them out or smth, I'm sorry, have a great christmas though.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Generally, I suck at social life and online, I am the epitome of shit friend and a bit of a loser as well.
Man why do you have to put yourself down like that? Nah mate, you're good and I've had a lot of fun with you back on WW3RP and shitposting. I hope your studies are going well.

snoozy

whitest kid you know
Nebulae
right, *rubs hands together* this has been a ride...

@Tiger honestly, i fucking hate you ive honestly known you since i was 11 (maybe even younger since weve met again in like 6 different communities) top tier s2k buddy, overall annoying cunt, great laugh to have around and i hope your voice stays squeaky forever. love you little chris

@SGT Angel man, where do i even start? youre still toxic as fuck from lp but i love you homie. no matter how many drunk arguments we fucking have or how many times you scream down your mic about fucking bitches and swiping every girl on tinder. i hope your current girlfriend sticks around because she lets you roleplay when she's over. cant wait for you to s2k in real life and drone strike some towel heads you glorious bastard.

@GenericPlayer honestly? when i first met you on ww3rp on your captain char and you were giving me a bollocking for going rambo on a patrol in hospital, i thought you were a strict stuck-up arsehole. but its true. that was soon to change when i finally bullied you into hopping onto ts and we ended becoming the powerhouse of the soviet side, dealing with all the unnecessary faggotry from [REDACTED] and people alike. top tier bass boosted scottish stalin, we need to play some more arma sometime brother.

@Gaben GOY VEY! my favourite pali slayer with over five million confirmed slumps in the depths of the illegitimate state of palestine. top tier rainbow six player who demands to play ranked, top tier pain-in-the-ass commissar and the custom script hunter/collector of ww3rp. hope your combat training goes well man, big love from this big dummy.

@afric *ahem* boy.. why the fuck dont we talk anymore you fuck? the pro engineer and spetsnaz, always plotting against anyone just in case they decide to fuck with him. our warcrimes may not be forgiven but noone will know about them. rising the ranks of ww3rp with your goofy ass was more than a pleasure and i hope we can sf patrol together in the new ww3rp.

@rapidjuice you fucking mad man, ultimate scot cop and ram ranch extraordinaire. you let me into spetsnaz as a small unknown soldier who was eager to s2k and capture the entire of the nato forces and within the first night of knowing you, we managed to pow the entire nato engineering division and thats how my sf app was accepted and my trial was ended. i expect to see your ass in the new ww3rp.

@Leewise Chang man i fucking love you, my favourite asian man within this community and it was a pleasure to bring you back to ww3rp and bring your ass out to ambush nato on frostbite. i wish you the absolute best with your training to be a stereotypical asian doctor and i just want to say: we all miss your shitposts man, please fucking bring them back... i beg...

@Stalkerino even though youre banned, youre still my litter georgian child
@Martyr fucking madman anal bomber, savage provisional lead till the day of pk
@whiskers gay greek jesus, where the fuck have you been?
@asmodevs literally the older polish version of me
@ramsgater id fucking argue with you all day cunt, find your neck
@whip skeleton og lp spetsnaz man, france's most wanted man
@papacopper why the fuck we no talk anymore, we were supposed to be soundcloud rappers together
@>MJ always got pow'd and has the cutest stanky leg boyfriend
@SLATKI-SAN The First mad cunt
@Jimbo i miss you...
@Sambo proselyte lead getting bummed in boarding school
@Nexus one armed roleplayer, we need to play dmm together
@Clokr ist jude i taught you the way of ww3rp and you betrayed me, its ok tho
@char favourite soviet oriented drunkard
@Mendel my favourite american man, come back dad..
@egg the whitest blackman on gta v rp, had the fire threads
@Powley top lad, we need to play more arma bro
@Baker old cw rebel man, owed me £5 for fucking ages and i dont remember why
@'77 East mad assassin man
@Dr Heckyll best jap combat instructor
@MedicManTom still needs to teach me japanese
@Numbers my favourite nutmeg addict
@Bahdit still banned from my arma scenarios, fuck you
@Evil havent spoken much, but true arma vet and god tier shitposter
@aiaininja pro s2k favela god
@Akula thanks for releasing me from being detained by discorder in lp
@Chop big man for letting me try and bring back ocb
@Codfather i expect you back on ww3rp bro, i miss you
@Fluffy very good mp man
@KillerKat best medic man i know, g3 god
@Jello annoying cunt, keeping you blocked on everything
@Knight best starwars rp owner i know
@Redhunter arma 3 rp partner in crime
@Remen resident noodle slurping s2k god, i swear he's hacking
@Roosebud no matter how many times you threaten to perma ban me, i still love you
@Colonel Sanders was cool, dunno what happened
@Spitfire i have more ranarr drops than you
@skrttquavo crazy rhodesian man
@skeletonman my spetsnaz homie
@Weresheep dunno his forum name, erps in habbo hotel, played airsoft with him once
@Wesdo my man kicked a nuke, he never came back...
@Westi i loved your drunk speeches about life
@Iosephus crazy engineer man

Generally, I suck at social life and online, I am the epitome of shit friend and a bit of a loser as well.
shut the fuck up, i love you homie

if i didnt add you, hmu and ill write you a love filled paragraph as a way of sorry xoxox

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
right, *rubs hands together* this has been a ride...

@Tiger honestly, i fucking hate you ive honestly known you since i was 11 (maybe even younger since weve met again in like 6 different communities) top tier s2k buddy, overall annoying cunt, great laugh to have around and i hope your voice stays squeaky forever. love you little chris

@SGT Angel man, where do i even start? youre still toxic as fuck from lp but i love you homie. no matter how many drunk arguments we fucking have or how many times you scream down your mic about fucking bitches and swiping every girl on tinder. i hope your current girlfriend sticks around because she lets you roleplay when she's over. cant wait for you to s2k in real life and drone strike some towel heads you glorious bastard.

@GenericPlayer honestly? when i first met you on ww3rp on your captain char and you were giving me a bollocking for going rambo on a patrol in hospital, i thought you were a strict stuck-up arsehole. but its true. that was soon to change when i finally bullied you into hopping onto ts and we ended becoming the powerhouse of the soviet side, dealing with all the unnecessary faggotry from [REDACTED] and people alike. top tier bass boosted scottish stalin, we need to play some more arma sometime brother.

@Gaben GOY VEY! my favourite pali slayer with over five million confirmed slumps in the depths of the illegitimate state of palestine. top tier rainbow six player who demands to play ranked, top tier pain-in-the-ass commissar and the custom script hunter/collector of ww3rp. hope your combat training goes well man, big love from this big dummy.

@afric *ahem* boy.. why the fuck dont we talk anymore you fuck? the pro engineer and spetsnaz, always plotting against anyone just in case they decide to fuck with him. our warcrimes may not be forgiven but noone will know about them. rising the ranks of ww3rp with your goofy ass was more than a pleasure and i hope we can sf patrol together in the new ww3rp.

@rapidjuice you fucking mad man, ultimate scot cop and ram ranch extraordinaire. you let me into spetsnaz as a small unknown soldier who was eager to s2k and capture the entire of the nato forces and within the first night of knowing you, we managed to pow the entire nato engineering division and thats how my sf app was accepted and my trial was ended. i expect to see your ass in the new ww3rp.

@Leewise Chang man i fucking love you, my favourite asian man within this community and it was a pleasure to bring you back to ww3rp and bring your ass out to ambush nato on frostbite. i wish you the absolute best with your training to be a stereotypical asian doctor and i just want to say: we all miss your shitposts man, please fucking bring them back... i beg...

@Stalkerino even though youre banned, youre still my litter georgian child
@Martyr fucking madman anal bomber, savage provisional lead till the day of pk
@whiskers gay greek jesus, where the fuck have you been?
@asmodevs literally the older polish version of me
@ramsgater id fucking argue with you all day cunt, find your neck
@whip skeleton og lp spetsnaz man, france's most wanted man
@papacopper why the fuck we no talk anymore, we were supposed to be soundcloud rappers together
@>MJ always got pow'd and has the cutest stanky leg boyfriend
@SLATKI-SAN The First mad cunt
@Jimbo i miss you...
@Sambo proselyte lead getting bummed in boarding school
@Nexus one armed roleplayer, we need to play dmm together
@Clokr ist jude i taught you the way of ww3rp and you betrayed me, its ok tho
@char favourite soviet oriented drunkard
@Mendel my favourite american man, come back dad..
@egg the whitest blackman on gta v rp, had the fire threads
@Powley top lad, we need to play more arma bro
@Baker old cw rebel man, owed me £5 for fucking ages and i dont remember why
@'77 East mad assassin man
@Dr Heckyll best jap combat instructor
@MedicManTom still needs to teach me japanese
@Numbers my favourite nutmeg addict
@Bahdit still banned from my arma scenarios, fuck you
@Evil havent spoken much, but true arma vet and god tier shitposter
@aiaininja pro s2k favela god
@Akula thanks for releasing me from being detained by discorder in lp
@Chop big man for letting me try and bring back ocb
@Codfather i expect you back on ww3rp bro, i miss you
@Fluffy very good mp man
@KillerKat best medic man i know, g3 god
@Jello annoying cunt, keeping you blocked on everything
@Knight best starwars rp owner i know
@Redhunter arma 3 rp partner in crime
@Remen resident noodle slurping s2k god, i swear he's hacking
@Roosebud no matter how many times you threaten to perma ban me, i still love you
@Colonel Sanders was cool, dunno what happened
@Spitfire i have more ranarr drops than you
@skrttquavo crazy rhodesian man
@skeletonman my spetsnaz homie
@Weresheep dunno his forum name, erps in habbo hotel, played airsoft with him once
@Wesdo my man kicked a nuke, he never came back...
@Westi i loved your drunk speeches about life
@Iosephus crazy engineer man

shut the fuck up, i love you homie

if i didnt add you, hmu and ill write you a love filled paragraph as a way of sorry xoxox
1DB8A4550B0798F1010138FBDECB8D2F547D11A7

C303EF21112BE76E14C5D0BB01D144E734C340B5

95884F74EE4B87F151D46CABBA476741C018CFDD

38B13136154B875C5727D2D7685EC80EF937B5E9

good map

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Merry Christmas my fellow gamers.

It's my turn to say something.

@Raouldukejnr My favorite American gun loving burger eating jew, you've stuck around and played games with me throughout 2018 and always did your best to come online and play with me. Thanks for the wonderful year and let's move onto the next year.

@Jaggles Fellow UIL lead and crazy Spanish weeb, I can't thank you enough for all the support that you've given me throughout the year. Also, you are way too good at shooters, why do you always end up above me on the leaderboards >:C

@Snowyy I always enjoyed playing WW3RP with you and the rest of the squad, we've played a lot this year but sadly we have less and less time due to our occupation. We'll play soon!nm

@Kai Another WW3 legend, I had a fun year working together with you. Maybe I see you later when you come online to play.

@Blackquill My favorite server director, always friendly and open for a good chat. Thanks for being there when I needed you!

@seal Big WW3 man who I play lots of vidya with, always cheery and friendly with me!

@Roosebud fellow countryman and friendly ex-server director, when will we go out to get something to drink?

@Shazzy Another WW3 oldtimer who is my rocket league senior, better teach me some new tricks so I can get better.

@Gino :3 Big scientific man who is really excited and always hyper when it's about science stuff and all that stuff, really good lead as well. It's been a wonderful time working on the faction together with you and Jaggles.

@>MJ My friendly goth girl who refers to me as mom, I'd love to play some games with you sometimes if you're not streaming silly.

@Powley / @harry The lads who I had a blast playing with back in the previous HL2RP lore, it has been amazing. Also really fun to play Arma 3 with, we should play again sometime.

@Codfather I don't know what to say other than that I had a great time with you, it's a shame that you're not playing that often anymore. Maybe we'll talk when you're online again.

@SaintonDrugs Californian guy who I played a lot of HL2RP with back in the day, go finish your uni and return asap!

@Flippy We don't talk that often, but I enjoyed playing games with you other than the usual RP. I still have some great clips from R6S, I'll probably make a vid on that soon.

@Twippydoge Bork man and a fellow countryman as well, you are waaaay to obsessed with dogs silly.

@Tarannus, @Gino :3, @Jaggles, @Candle, @General Mario, @Mirukihoshi Shoutout to my faction people, you're all doing great work!

And a shoutout to my fellow servicemen

@Gaben

@Erid

TQbUxaC.png

Wish you were here.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
couldn't force myself to write a list of names because everyone collectively contributed in some way shape or form to give each other a good time over the years that LP and neb magically survived despite the immesurable amounts of bullshit, arguing, drama and other things

maybe the real nebulous and lemonpunch is just the friends we made along the way

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Even though I haven’t been around, merry christmas to all of you here at Nebulous. I don’t have time to pick out people and write a paragraph for each but you’re all wonderful people.

Special thanks to all of the community members for making the community thrive and the head staff for picking up the pieces from Lemonpunch and allowing the community to live on under a new name.

Sincerely, Scully otherwise known as clouds lmao

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
There are too many people to list here, but basically everyone who posts on AoTW each week. You guys don't know how much it means to me

Saint

Electron
Nebulae
Suppose I may as well do mine. Sorry, no fancy images or format. I'm kind of just rambling so the writing probably won't have much structure.

@Kurumi Nya probably the person I've spent the most time RPing with serverside back in WW3 and HL2RP. I'm not going to lie, you introduced me into the rebel scheme and helped me out so much as a new player to HL2 in this particular community. We shared a lot of the same stress while we were playing WW3 and I almost feel sorry for you having to put up with me all this time. You've been there for me with the best of your ability and I've helped you where I could as well. Absolute madwoman at CSGO (or maybe I just suck ass) but hopefully we play more games together after my vacation when you're not busy since I have a new PC. I'm forever thankful to you.

P.s. I'm finishing high school, not uni.

@Pumpkin crazy CP dude who's also been there for me as well. Kind guy and is surprisingly good at being a drug lord for a HC. I'm sorry we don't RP like we used to nor play any other games. Also sorry for that wallbang dink back in Interlopers.

@Flippy goes back all the way to 2016. He was one of the people to help me with coming back to HL2 earlier this year and RP as a whole. Unfortunately you've been busy but that's perfectly fine, hopefully in the future things will return to as they were. We've both helped each other out and I'm thankful.

@Subeh is the crazy rebel who saved me from dying to an antlion on my first day in the C8 'Outlands'. Probably not given enough appreciation for what he's done but I'm thankful nonetheless. Looking back quite a bit of what was back then was admittedly a little cringy but we had a grand old time back in 2016.

@Nexus pretty cool dude who I didn't have much interaction with in the past. But since I've comeback I've seen that you've been a good friend and I'm appreciative of you trying to keep me in on the RP despite my lack of activity on the server.

@KaythPlus the insane photoshop and designs woman. Honestly, I'm not sure what to say other than it's been a blast. Hopefully time opens up for both of us to eventually RP again.

@harry is someone I never got to know too well but someone I'd always held in high regard. It was always nice in the few and far occasions that we did RP and you were pretty welcoming yourself.

@seal Good friend from 2015 LP who brought me back to WW3RP and was always pretty chill. I know there was a bit of drama here and there but you're still a good pal.

@cepe was the dude who made me enjoy being a unit again when I was accepted into it during CW. Unfortunate that timezones and constraints don't allow us to RP like we had back then.

@K4E a recent person who's become a friend of mine. Shame we only met and RP'd nearing telhe ending of CW and never met earlier or even on WW3.

@Bio "flusha" Junior crazy dude who has been around throughout the years. Honestly I'm appreciative of you always being around and helping me out. You're probably as loyal as they come and you've helped me through quite a bit. You just gotta carry me in CSGO.

@Twippydoge known him since 2015 in WW3. Always around somehow and is constantly running amuck. We haven't done much RP nor play many games but you're alright. Nice lad I can call a friend. A bit over obsessed with dogs... and boobs... and Overwatch boobs. More than I like to know to about.

@Shazzy another WW3 dude. Never knew him before the 2017 reboot of WW3RP NATO v. Soviet. Suppose apart from the drama I have quite a bit to both be thankful and sorry for. There were some times that despite everything I can't say I'm mad over. It was fun while it lasted and I'm appreciative for the lengths you'd gone through for me, even if half of them gave me a headache. Sorry I never got better at Rocket League and I'm not a trap.

@Mendel the big memer dude from Alabama. I don't recall too much but I know we didn't always see eye-to-eye. Regardless, I suppose you were a pretty chill dude to RP with and I pity you for having witnessed a bit of the cringy shit I pulled IC which I see now. Even though I wasn't very good at games outside Gmod it was fun playing those different games with you. Perhaps there will come a time where we will do so again.

Happy Holidays guys and if I didn't mention you don't take it personally. I was just typing as it came to me so I didn't even read over what I wrote.