Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Guess it's my turn

@Raouldukejnr absolute american, though even if obsessed over cars and guns, you're not stupid and you can actually think, you're a great guy and certainly deserve a good
@Kurumi Nya chill as fuck, really nice, and will probably drag me around to any RP that involves weapons, glad I gave myself a second attempt at meeting you
@Gino :3 faction brother extraordinaire, big brain scientist and a great guy overall, you know how to cheer people up man, you really do
@Candle the fact I have to scold you but at the same time you're a great lead reminds me of the next on the list
@Chezburger my friend at another level of idiocy, you have some luck there bro, if a human stumbles twice on a rock, you do it four or five times, but you're a solid guy, and nice too
@Nicrobe come back for more dude, hope you return from the ashes, you're great, also hope things are improving
@Blackquill again can't thank you enough for putting up with my shit sometimes, you're a great guy and a solid SD, lawful good, someone I can respect
@Elizabeth sometimes I hate you sometimes I like you, it's okay I'll still beat you in any game
@Flanders underrated dude, I must thank you for your help some times, but also tell you if I catch you being a bad boy I'll snap your fingers
@Pumpkin I feel as if I have misjudged you in the past and due to that we weren't in good terms, I'm glad we can chill out and joke and enjoy vidya now
@General Mario thanks for coming to UIL when I needed it the most, and here you are bringing more stuff again, gotta say you're a great guy, defo must apply for staff
@Nyanpasu people may have memed you sometimes but you're serious and nice, also good writer
@Sectus fridge beater master, leaving those fingerprints on the refrigerator
@Erkor keep creating, keep making, keep growing, you're a good guy and deserve more love
@alex I somehow felt you were impossible to approach, but you're a chill dude
@Linntrix I won't speak english ever, but it's alright as long as we get along
@Danny logo man, the good aesthetics, great to have you around
@key mandatory appreciation to not get dewhitelisted... Nah jokes, you're super fun to play with and your comments are on point sometimes, good faction lead
@Numbers they shall fear us brother, fellow comrade, I've forgotten about you sometimes, but won't this once
@shad you may stay out of the spotlight but I can see you right there, great guy
@Evie sometimes you're awfully active, sometimes you disappear. Just keep taking care of your sleep schedules, please
@RabidMaggot93 I hope things improve a lot for you dude, my best wishes for you and your people, you're a solid and great guy and you deserve the best
@GhostKripp

fuck you too bro jks <3 u
@Ready Salted @Jaydawg I won't return to minecraft but at least it was fun while I melted things, and when the killcount peaked
@Novtrox @Anides @ElectricTaco @Meepy @Tarannus @Mirukihoshi @alltheUILboys you're the gang, you're the people. Keep it up, I'm glad to see you're invested.
@Snowyy let's see if we can play again dude, it's always fun and shit, good player, strong gamer. Also if WW3RP returns, I'll play with you, Rao, Nya and of course
@Roosebud you are underrated, or I feel you aren't given all the appreciation you deserve. Very big SD, kept things working even if they threatened to crumble, worked restlessly. If the server returns you'll see me there more, that's for sure.
@Isuckatgaming @>MJ @Jamie @`impulse @Goatson @sots @Fatality @Shrike @Surrator @Nexus @MaXenzie @John McRee @Rictalspace @Snookdoggy @Camellia @Powley people worth a mention and appreciation

The "please return" list: @Cow @Berke @Hoovie @thosegoodladswhoalsoleft

I may have missed many people but these are the ones that came to mind

If I forgot you tell me and I'll send a virtual gamer hug

Enjoy your winter solstice people

I see how it is :(

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
I support the act of burning Christmas trees.
4202972748_168d9affe0_b.jpg

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
This the kind of guy to appear in the middle of a sick party, pull out an acoustic guitar and start playing Oasis - Wonderwall killing everyone's mood immediately

Anything involving an acoustic guitar is either a love song or a song related to someone's feelings. Metal bang or don't bang man

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I would like to thank everyone for helping me earlier this week, it was really appreciated.

Most notably @Nashi @harry @Powley @Dallas @einulous and @char for talking to me after it happened, it was really cash money of you guys

@Blackquill for giving me an amazing experience for not only this year, but also the years before it.
@Isuckatgaming for being a noob (enjoy DS3)
@RabidMaggot93 For being a really honest and cool guy, I really fucking appreciate what you've said to me. much love brother
@Slim for making me proselyte lead against my will
@Johnny B. Goode uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gamer

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I would like to thank everyone for helping me earlier this week, it was really appreciated.

Most notably @Nashi @harry @Powley @Dallas @einulous and @char for talking to me after it happened, it was really cash money of you guys

@Blackquill for giving me an amazing experience for not only this year, but also the years before it.
@Isuckatgaming for being a noob (enjoy DS3)
@RabidMaggot93 For being a really honest and cool guy, I really fucking appreciate what you've said to me. much love brother
@Slim for making me proselyte lead against my will
@Johnny B. Goode uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gamer
<3 Just looking forward to the future my man. You are a good friend and I'm happy you stuck around!

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
@DoubleD ive got a steam chat logger and i just found it

[8:53:37 PM] slim: want proselyte lead?
[8:53:48 PM] DoubleD: why
[8:53:50 PM] slim: ur cool and im kicking knight off cause hes an idiot
[8:53:58 PM] slim: and ur in the right timezone
[8:54:30 PM] DoubleD: Lemme think about it
[8:58:51 PM] DoubleD: So are you looking for a person to look at apps and so on
[8:59:00 PM] DoubleD: cause I'm not so keen on guarding n stuff
[8:59:39 PM] slim: ehh
[8:59:50 PM] slim: i mean if u can just like exist and answer questions and shit
[9:00:42 PM] DoubleD: Alright
[9:00:45 PM] DoubleD: i can do that
[10:02:50 PM] slim: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/proselyte-ooc-faction-leadership.31260/
[10:03:10 PM] DoubleD: noice

sorry for calling u an idiot @Knight but u were doing some real pea brain stuff at the time i think ur cool now xx

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

[8:59:50 PM] slim: i mean if u can just like exist and answer questions and shit
[10:02:50 PM] slim: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/proselyte-ooc-faction-leadership.31260/

sorry for calling u an idiot @Knight but u were doing some real pea brain stuff at the time i think ur cool now xx
this still resonates with me

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

fat bastard

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
@Pumpkin you're cool
@Sectus i fucking hate you i hate you i hate you IH ATER YOU WHY CANT I GO INTO RB6
@Dan hey look a zombie *runs*
@Sambo lick my stick
@Subeh you're banned
@Braker you had a cool character :"(
@shad cool bro bro bro cool cool he came from my other servers he played on i can't tell you though
@key i abuse your faction daily
@Elizabeth yyou're a man
@Dani stop being sick loser
@Linntrix dude thanks for letting me be the arbiter
@Flanders thanks for being my slave with photoshop
@Camellia hi tzula
@Jaydawg fatass
@Gazra fatass
@Baker bakers dozen LOL get it
@.:BurningFox:. loser
@K4E loser
@Blackquill uhh