Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
@Zak is a stupid cunt i hate him

@RabidMaggot93 my new best friend

@Powley your attempts at recreating dingo-5 are laughable but admirable.....

@egg keep being you kid

@Blackquill you get more shit than you deserve

@Hoovie забіць сябе гопнік

@ramsgater @GenericPlayer @afric @Gaben @otherww3rpboys you guys are retards sometimes but mostly cool

@char moi japanese gurlfriend wishes you a merry christmas

@Roosebud stop saying the n word over steam please

probably forgot others
I forgot you dingo. Something along the lines of "confirmed mt choice to join the army, helped steer me away frok CBRN, and points me to good milsim games."

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Guess it's my turn

@Raouldukejnr absolute american, though even if obsessed over cars and guns, you're not stupid and you can actually think, you're a great guy and certainly deserve a good
@Kurumi Nya chill as fuck, really nice, and will probably drag me around to any RP that involves weapons, glad I gave myself a second attempt at meeting you
@Gino :3 faction brother extraordinaire, big brain scientist and a great guy overall, you know how to cheer people up man, you really do
@Candle the fact I have to scold you but at the same time you're a great lead reminds me of the next on the list
@Chezburger my friend at another level of idiocy, you have some luck there bro, if a human stumbles twice on a rock, you do it four or five times, but you're a solid guy, and nice too
@Nicrobe come back for more dude, hope you return from the ashes, you're great, also hope things are improving
@Blackquill again can't thank you enough for putting up with my shit sometimes, you're a great guy and a solid SD, lawful good, someone I can respect
@Elizabeth sometimes I hate you sometimes I like you, it's okay I'll still beat you in any game
@Flanders underrated dude, I must thank you for your help some times, but also tell you if I catch you being a bad boy I'll snap your fingers
@Pumpkin I feel as if I have misjudged you in the past and due to that we weren't in good terms, I'm glad we can chill out and joke and enjoy vidya now
@General Mario thanks for coming to UIL when I needed it the most, and here you are bringing more stuff again, gotta say you're a great guy, defo must apply for staff
@Nyanpasu people may have memed you sometimes but you're serious and nice, also good writer
@Sectus fridge beater master, leaving those fingerprints on the refrigerator
@Erkor keep creating, keep making, keep growing, you're a good guy and deserve more love
@alex I somehow felt you were impossible to approach, but you're a chill dude
@Linntrix I won't speak english ever, but it's alright as long as we get along
@Danny logo man, the good aesthetics, great to have you around
@key mandatory appreciation to not get dewhitelisted... Nah jokes, you're super fun to play with and your comments are on point sometimes, good faction lead
@Numbers they shall fear us brother, fellow comrade, I've forgotten about you sometimes, but won't this once
@shad you may stay out of the spotlight but I can see you right there, great guy
@Evie sometimes you're awfully active, sometimes you disappear. Just keep taking care of your sleep schedules, please
@RabidMaggot93 I hope things improve a lot for you dude, my best wishes for you and your people, you're a solid and great guy and you deserve the best
@GhostKripp
@Nicrobe @Whilty @Numbers YOU ALL BEAUTIFUL

@axido YOU TOO

CSGO GANG
@Jaydawg
@Ready Salted
@Pumpkin
@SpinE

:shelterfrog:
@Blackquill

sweden boys
@Shrike @Goatson @Plankster @Zarail @CookieDealer

oh and everyone else that's on my steam friends list
fuck you too bro jks <3 u
@Ready Salted @Jaydawg I won't return to minecraft but at least it was fun while I melted things, and when the killcount peaked
@Novtrox @Anides @ElectricTaco @Meepy @Tarannus @Mirukihoshi @alltheUILboys you're the gang, you're the people. Keep it up, I'm glad to see you're invested.
@Snowyy let's see if we can play again dude, it's always fun and shit, good player, strong gamer. Also if WW3RP returns, I'll play with you, Rao, Nya and of course
@Roosebud you are underrated, or I feel you aren't given all the appreciation you deserve. Very big SD, kept things working even if they threatened to crumble, worked restlessly. If the server returns you'll see me there more, that's for sure.
@Isuckatgaming @>MJ @Jamie @`impulse @Goatson @sots @Fatality @Shrike @Surrator @Nexus @MaXenzie @John McRee @Rictalspace @Snookdoggy @Camellia @Powley people worth a mention and appreciation

The "please return" list: @Cow @Berke @Hoovie @thosegoodladswhoalsoleft

I may have missed many people but these are the ones that came to mind

If I forgot you tell me and I'll send a virtual gamer hug

Enjoy your winter solstice people

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Guess it's my turn

@Raouldukejnr absolute american, though even if obsessed over cars and guns, you're not stupid and you can actually think, you're a great guy and certainly deserve a good
@Kurumi Nya chill as fuck, really nice, and will probably drag me around to any RP that involves weapons, glad I gave myself a second attempt at meeting you
@Gino :3 faction brother extraordinaire, big brain scientist and a great guy overall, you know how to cheer people up man, you really do
@Candle the fact I have to scold you but at the same time you're a great lead reminds me of the next on the list
@Chezburger my friend at another level of idiocy, you have some luck there bro, if a human stumbles twice on a rock, you do it four or five times, but you're a solid guy, and nice too
@Nicrobe come back for more dude, hope you return from the ashes, you're great, also hope things are improving
@Blackquill again can't thank you enough for putting up with my shit sometimes, you're a great guy and a solid SD, lawful good, someone I can respect
@Elizabeth sometimes I hate you sometimes I like you, it's okay I'll still beat you in any game
@Flanders underrated dude, I must thank you for your help some times, but also tell you if I catch you being a bad boy I'll snap your fingers
@Pumpkin I feel as if I have misjudged you in the past and due to that we weren't in good terms, I'm glad we can chill out and joke and enjoy vidya now
@General Mario thanks for coming to UIL when I needed it the most, and here you are bringing more stuff again, gotta say you're a great guy, defo must apply for staff
@Nyanpasu people may have memed you sometimes but you're serious and nice, also good writer
@Sectus fridge beater master, leaving those fingerprints on the refrigerator
@Erkor keep creating, keep making, keep growing, you're a good guy and deserve more love
@alex I somehow felt you were impossible to approach, but you're a chill dude
@Linntrix I won't speak english ever, but it's alright as long as we get along
@Danny logo man, the good aesthetics, great to have you around
@key mandatory appreciation to not get dewhitelisted... Nah jokes, you're super fun to play with and your comments are on point sometimes, good faction lead
@Numbers they shall fear us brother, fellow comrade, I've forgotten about you sometimes, but won't this once
@shad you may stay out of the spotlight but I can see you right there, great guy
@Evie sometimes you're awfully active, sometimes you disappear. Just keep taking care of your sleep schedules, please
@RabidMaggot93 I hope things improve a lot for you dude, my best wishes for you and your people, you're a solid and great guy and you deserve the best
@GhostKripp

fuck you too bro jks <3 u
@Ready Salted @Jaydawg I won't return to minecraft but at least it was fun while I melted things, and when the killcount peaked
@Novtrox @Anides @ElectricTaco @Meepy @Tarannus @Mirukihoshi @alltheUILboys you're the gang, you're the people. Keep it up, I'm glad to see you're invested.
@Snowyy let's see if we can play again dude, it's always fun and shit, good player, strong gamer. Also if WW3RP returns, I'll play with you, Rao, Nya and of course
@Roosebud you are underrated, or I feel you aren't given all the appreciation you deserve. Very big SD, kept things working even if they threatened to crumble, worked restlessly. If the server returns you'll see me there more, that's for sure.
@Isuckatgaming @>MJ @Jamie @`impulse @Goatson @sots @Fatality @Shrike @Surrator @Nexus @MaXenzie @John McRee @Rictalspace @Snookdoggy @Camellia @Powley people worth a mention and appreciation

The "please return" list: @Cow @Berke @Hoovie @thosegoodladswhoalsoleft

I may have missed many people but these are the ones that came to mind

If I forgot you tell me and I'll send a virtual gamer hug

Enjoy your winter solstice people

jesus christ

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Though I may not be the most known or active player, its always been this community that keeps bringing me back time after time. So thank you all for that.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Don't really go on the servers anymore, but the following people deserve the best either way:

@Danny - I know we don't talk much, but it'd be great to catch up with you again soon. Loving the art and hope the education is going well.
@gExile - not sure if you'll see this, but still the best finnish man around - remember the hairy elephant cows.
@Irithyll - fucking tomahawks.
@>MJ - when's the next UNO stream wtf.
@Raouldukejnr - epic CIA man spotted in costa rica embargoing germany.
@BANE47 - one day we'll win a 2v2.
@Roosebud - loving the work so far, hopefully can work again with you in the future.
@Calamari - where's my hunt showdown pal.
@seal - I swear i'll get to gold in season 9.
@Lynx - I'm going to buy you another bubble waffle someday.
@Chester - stop breaking the fucking beds.
@Kurumi Nya - dayz is a bad game, change my mind.
@Stalker - appreciated the intro to HL2, shame I couldn't stick around - hope you're doing well.
@MetroPaun - those nostalgia videos brought back some memories, let's hope we can make some more in the future.
@Tiger - the recoil is way too high. Bring back the M24.
@SpaceInvader - csgo sometime?
@Blackquill - it's the fucking ww3 guy again. Honestly, keep up the good work though, don't know how you deal with it sometimes.
@Kai - maybe I'll play stardew someday.
@Chromesthesia_ - i'll order you that kebab.
@Rarmir - where's lorcan...
@Jaggles - best spaniard tactician i've ever met.
@PEGG LEGG - i'll let you know when ww3 returns.
@Poopship McGee - character development god.
@Gaben - as much as you spammed me for custom scripts, we had some good times. Hope you're doing well man.
@Alon - alon balon.
@Bio "flusha" Junior - hop on discord sometime my man.
@Powley - when we recording your next rap famalam.
@char - still appreciate that Lindybeige recommendation, have been watching ever since.
@Mendel - have you finished that fucking turkey sandwich yet.

Sorry if I forgot or failed to add you, some of you guys are amazing and honestly there are too many people to tag on here. Staff, keep up the good work - I know how tiresome some of it can be. Everyone here deserves a great 2019, hopefully I'll be back and more active in the community by then.
mate

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm also thankful for all the boys I met through the BAF. Most of them I didn't like or had poor opinions of, now I know they're all super cool lads.

Also @Akula who I started chatting to recently!