@shibe
@Pootis Mann
@Mirukihoshi
@MedicManTom
@Peter Green

i17 - c8 gang gang

@Blackquill
@RabidMaggot93

Cool epic gamer guys, I know I sometimes take the piss but I really love you guys, you're great SDs (shut up rabid you're still in my heart) and you've both worked your asses off for this server and the community.

@Hoovie

Smelly art i love u

@Goatson

remove swede REMOVE SWEDE you are of worst scandinavian you smell

@Numbers

9Bh0Qon.png

@Twar

You're still char auth manager in my heart babe

@DoubleD

私はゴミです
2FV3ecy.jpg

Never forget the epic gamer shenanigans

there's a lot more but some of them would never see this (rip) and some I just forget

take care gamers and merry christmas

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Well, this is going to be a fun thread.

@.:BurningFox:. for literally being one of the most kindest and helpful people I've known in this community who honestly, should lighten up a bit.

@axido for being one of the reasons where I am now.

I also wanna thank @Evie for helping me start out when I first joined back in the community back in 2016 AND last February.

Thanks to @Havok✪ I'd probably have resigned from RL a long time ago so thank you dude, I hope you come back soon.

I want to issue a thanks to @Pumpkin for letting me become an RL and, again, for letting me get to where I am now.

@Baker for reasons I won't disclose but, he knows why I appreciate him.

@Sectus also deserves a spot on this list too and without him, I'd probably be more of a nervous wreck lol.

@SpinE deserves a mention here too and without his words of encouragement, I probably would've never been active within Civil Protection when I first joined the faction back in February.

@GhostKripp I just wanna say, thanks for helping me get RL too, @Nicrobe also included. ............ . ........

@Blackquill for letting me into Staff and persisting through all of this drama, keep it up :grinning:

@Twar and @Killstar also deserve a mention because they were one of the few people I enjoyed RPing with when I created my civie back in February.
also, "WAIT, YOUR TWAR??"

@Uranio and @Mic15000 for helping me out when I first started doing events

D

Deleted member 332

kUMsOk7.png
@Zach @comradic @Neythi @Toedeli @L'Atlas @Powley @Roman Loaded @Gazra @Gaben @Erkor for being chill and cool fellas
and @Dallas for making the best events ive ever seen

Love ya mate :)

I'd do a list myself but there's so many I'd end up missing people out. When it comes down to it I feel like I can open a convo with any of you guys and that's great- We're a community. The people I do speak with know who they they are- Although there are people I wish I'd spoken to before or kept in touch with. Still time for that anyway :)

Merry Christmas peeps, love for all

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
@Isuckatgaming best bro from accross the ocean
@Gaben @GenericPlayer @heckyle (I can't remember how to actually proper tag you) @RabidMaggot93 @snoozy restoring my faith
@Sectus Been with me from the start, and for all his faults, I wouldn't trade him for the world.
@Tarannus Busy science man, shame he's never about, tbqh
@Slim @Dani @Illusion @Lewis-Chan UM leadlads
@Twar Bacon memes will never die
@Dan Been there for me on and off the server. Another one I wouldn't trade for the world.
@Killstar Thought he could escape the RP
@Baker Good guy to catch before I went to bed, and as he woke up. Good talks, and literally never RPs tbqh.
@afric @York Good events from you both, appreciate it, honestly. Keep up the good work, you both.
@Hoovie for reccomending me Made in Abyss, and helping me with art stuff. Really appreciate you man.
@Comrade Revan came to UM, and became the ultimate reformed roleplayer. Honestly, I'm proud of you, man. Keep up the good work, and stay true to the path. Just please don't come to my post.
@Blackquill Heart of gold HS. Absolute unit for putting up with a lot of shit in a short time period. I don't envy you, and it'd take a lot to loose respect for you.
@Evie Keeps forgetting I exist.
@'77 East Dumb cunt with good rp.
@Pumpkin Smells
@Numbers Long time friend, and one of the few people I kept in contact with through training. Perhaps will meet on deployment? Who knows?
@Kafe has very quickly become one of my favorite people on the forums. Please remain wholesome, and perhaps I'll meet you on the server one day.

Feliz navidad jugodores

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I'm not on the servers alot but I got some people mention order doesn't matter.

@key - ultimate consumer of burgers
@Agitha - the best doggo expert p cool
@Jaggles - ultimate legend and spanish weeb i'll pick up your tab at the japanese place this Wednesday <3
@Christopher Shepard - pretty much just jaggles 2.0 (jaggles tell him i said that)
@Evie - write a god damn book already and go to bed earlier
@MedicManTom - winner of the best dog award and sick voice
@Tarannus - five billion IQ nuclear expert and most interesting man here
@Kurumi Nya - ultimate NATO and tactical waifu winner of most american non-american award. also better than me at everything wtf
@Snowyy - fucking love you bro no homo
@>MJ - EEHHHMMJAAAYYY also best streamer like and subscribe
@Gino :3 - five billion IQ and honestly the best scientist here
@Camellia - understands why I hate DnD respect
@Blackquill - politically enlightened also take a break man god damn
@Leewise Chang - ruler of the political threads and also fellow chinese language appreciator
@Killstar - main supplier of jersey memes
@Danny - you make some really good fucking art holy shit o
@Dallas - five billion IQ and story genius
@Dani - get well soon god damn
@Lynx - best dentist award and cutest cats award
@Surrator - arma coordinator and award for most screams in a single arma campaign
@Subeh - fellow car bro ill always respect you my man
@Gaben - i think you're pretty fucking cool man
@Sectus - you’re just better key and i love you cause of that my man no homo.

this next one goes out to all the people who left the forums but i'm still tagging you:

@Mr. Anderson, @Atle, @Ronald, @Poopsie - love you guys biggest memes

this also next one goes out to the hard working ooc people who lead UIL in it's current state, I haven't been in the faction for a long time but I still pay attention to what you guys do and I know for a fact that the faction is in some mighty fine hands. pat yourselves on the back and I'm wishing you the best in 2019, hope I can come on more and help out in the future:

@Tarannus, @Gino :3, @Jaggles, @Kurumi Nya, @Candle, @General Mario, @Mirukihoshi - keep up the good work, you're a good team.

I also can't tag the entire staff team but I know the work you put in and you guys deserve some serious props, so if you're staff or were staff, pat yourselves on the back aswell.

If I missed you or you want to be added for any reason hit me up, I love all you guys, you guys are the fucking best.

Last edited:

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae
I know that I disappeared into obscurity for a long while, so I can't really expect much appreciation coming my way - but I do have a lot to give to plenty of other people, and next year will certainly be better... I can say that Nebulous wouldn't be the same without a few people I know. I don't want to list names since I have trouble recalling people for lists like this and wouldn't want to miss anyone. 90% of the time if you've talked to me even remotely positively, you're appreciated.

Hopefully 2019 can be a new start for many things. Maybe I'll be an optimist for a change.

Reactions: List