Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Nebulae
@AdamGarrick
always fun to talk to and easy going as fuck. Fellow music dude and is just all around a good guy
mad Scotsman also​
@JoostBuis
another mad Scot
Scots just remind me of New Yorkers so i'm down with that any day
cool guy and makes good and hilarious characters​
@Braker
amazing friend, real funny, easy to chat with
just overall good person​
@Nexus
you've been a real close pal and are always easy to chat with
real down to earth guy
can talk to you about anything
destroys in CS:GO​
@Powley
community legend and someone I'd consider a good friend
destroys in CS:GO
absolute chad​
@Pyromancer
only person who can rival me in terms of how much they ramble and rant on about fuck all
shares to me their rich culture lmao
amazing RPer and probably played one of the best and most well played chars on neb
utopia gang​
@Dallas
i think we're a lot alike, only i can't turn my ability of liking what could be considered pretentious art into inspirations for events and other stuff lmao
makes stuff good
artsy guy like me
utopia gang​
@sots
great RPer
absolutely hilarious
secretly mysterious​
@MedicManTom
fellow music nerd
actually watched Adam Neely
can shoot the shit with you about pretty much anything
fellow american​
@Surrator
big homie
thinks he's so slick
is slick
great guy​
@Blackquill
has the qualities that a SD needs
easy to talk to
can actually have a chat with about anyone​
@char
legendary RP man
RP'd as a better Sans
main character of clockwork
epic
utopia gang​
@afric
epic
good events
fun to chat with
utopia gang​
@Kafe
real easy to chat with
great mapping advice
down to earth guy​
@Bryce Stava
chill foot guy
why feet though​
@'77 East
interesting user name
good at RP
nice to talk to
utopia gang​
@Chester
mad man
hilarious
pretty good guy
fuck you​

Last edited:

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Merry Christmas
@not tiger - dear, we don't play as much as we used to
@fermii socii - merry christmas, soldier o7
@Jafro - merry christmas, soldier o7
@PEGG LEGG - merry christmas, soldier o7
@harry - a jolly christmas for a jolly englishman
@ramsgater - merry festive greetings good comrade
@Roosebud - have a very wholesome christmas sir and take it easy over the winter season.
@Coma - merry christmas dear friend, we don't play games as much as we should
@Blackquill - merry christmas, no christmas present this year but im premium now so i hope that makes up for it
@Dallas merry christmas, you should write a nebulous christmas story for the season
@Powley merry christmas, i had a word with santa and you'll get a few n-word passes in your stocking
@Dan merry christmas dannis, hope you enjoy it
@Killstar merry christmas, and i hope you have a fun time with your family and three children.
@PilotBland merry christmas, i always piss you off intentionally but stop reacting to it so poorly and i might stop doing it
@char merry christmas, glad you're still around you old wise goat. you're a funny fucker

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i would like the thank @Bronn for always having faith in me and never betraying in me

also
@Berke - had a lot of fun with him back on c8 and a bit on insurgency
@Aether - known him since LP, for all the good times with the tapestry and overall a decent fella
@Goatson - listens to my bullshit
@Dan - listens to even more of my bullshit
@Nexus - for all the good times since the huntsmen to the basterds
@Surrator - known since lp as well and also a decent guy
@Martyr - fuck you, god doesnt exist

and others who ive missed cause im too lazy to write them in

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Call me when WW3 is back.
Oh I'll make the call alright
f6f.jpg

@Roosebud

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
gonna try and @ people who i can think of who i like and think are cool dudes (and i have actually spoken to in some way or just respect in general). if ur not on here then maybe we have yet to become good acquaintances!

@Slim @Isuckatgaming @Blackquill @Lzom @DoubleD @shibe @Numbers (SQUISH MONK) @Mateozz @cepe @Linntrix @Dallas @Powley @Chezburger @Evil

honourable mentions:
@Kafe (nice maps, friendly)
@egg (always nebs my posts haha thanks for the free ratings)
@shad (all around nice dude)

OK MERRY CHRISTMAS ROLEPLAYERS!!

Reactions: List

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
@alex and @Blackquill the big men for repeatedly giving my dumb ass more chances to help out with the staff team and events, big ups my n-words. (I'll be friends with them until something bad happens to me, then HL2RP is terrible and they're bad headstaff that wreck everything xd)

@MedicManTom old buddy from the i17 days who knows a thing or two about RPing as rice farmers. Also good to talk about law enforcement and medical shit with.

@key fat cunt that I've been buds with since before we were both old men. We started off as two boys with a dream. Now we're two boys, one boy that has achieved his dreams and the other that is a dead midget.

@Camellia good person, agitha #2 basically

@Knight he gets a bad rap but he's an ok lad when you get to know him. Needs to stop fucking leaving communities.

@Flanders I didn't know you before but ever since we started talking I realized you're a piece'a shit who deserves coal for Christmas. Literally the living embodiment of the squeaky penguin from Toy Story. Get fucked, because Chef Boyardee is black, bitch.

@Linntrix a good boy who is a good faction leader, really earned that fuckin spot. He's annoying af with his teamspeak memes, but once you get past that maybe you can stop vomiting enough to realize he's ok.

@Chezburger annoying CUNT. Seriously though, I knew him back when he was still worried about getting into OTA like a little bitch. He's unfolded into quite the tolerable person. Good lad.

@Dallas for making the transition from CW to Helix a fun one. Good at event management and humble (once he's forced into it xd).

@Sectus

@Nexus for being a good sport about things, even in cases where we might disagree

@Candle funny cunt

@Ready Salted (jet I think? basically jaydawg #2)

@Jaydawg basically jet #1

@Raouldukejnr carrying my ass through math class

[I'm an old man so I wasn't able to figure out how to tag Romeo given his stupid fucked up bitch-ass user name on the forums, but we're friends, mainly because he's good at imitating the Joker and making n-word memes.]

3PWEcF733b-8.png

Last edited: