Denied Cody PK Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hold no spite or ill will to dee pixel and obviously I was not involved on the situation, nor do I wish to comment on, what led up to him being banned. The issue of his ban should be settled in a ban request.

I am however quite surprised and shocked to hear about his conduct after, however. Boots is absolutely right in what he says and I do think his conduct reflects on this PK appeal also.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Patently false, @Appetite Ruining Kebab told him he could leave (but was mistaken) so he left.

The fact he didn't wish to return after is paramount to all the spite you people have been ramming into this situation.
There was no spite though we just told him to get back on, then asked him why he insta ran even though we we told everyone to give him time to react and roleplay, everyone tried being nice but not every person should be acting nice, we wait for 25 mins for him to get on, get snarky and moody when we just wanna do the same thing he did to our friend

We were giving him his own medicine, and when he got caught we wanted to actually roleplay with him, and he said to US the players that he will not be going anywhere, why do we care what the admins said when nobody, not even Dee informed us of this decision?

E: I respected dees time to go have dinner and we agreed on something, but he broke that agreement without even telling us that he was allowed to DC?

If you wanna victimize the guy two can play that game, we chased him for two hours for such an unsatisfying ending.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
BUT what bothered me the most is the fact that he was LYING to others who arrived at the scene, telling them that the person was a food thief that's why i killed him.
I know you're new to all this, but who the hell's dumb enough to go "hey man the guy I just shot was a respected leader of the local insurgency" to bystanders? If you were that concerned about it you could have easily asked staff to respawn the corpse.

There was no spite though
I'm not talking about the players in the situation, you were quite accommodating all things considered.

We were giving him his own medicine
Guess what, people find it poor taste to get hassled multiple times by staff and just jump ship.
Since he made his own choice, there's no point for me to give any collaborating evidence here or further posts.

Let the PK team do their thing and accept @Raiden's return.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Guess what, people find it poor taste to get hassled multiple times by staff and just jump ship.
Since he made his own choice, there's no point for me to give any collaborating evidence here or further posts.
Right to close off I understand that he was annoyed by staff but what did we have to do with it like, he may have had his experience ruined but so did 6 other people trying to wrangle this really awkward situation

Gotta look at it from both ways man, there was just so much unnecessary garbo that happened

anyway this is cody pk appeal not dee ban discussion so we'll leave it there

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
know you're new to all this, but who the hell's dumb enough to go "hey man the guy I just shot was a respected leader of the local insurgency" to bystanders? If you were that concerned about it you could have easily asked staff to respawn the corpse.
Theyd be able to tell by my deas body on the floor

6 other peopl
8 actually

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one of the cons of wearing a blacksuit when everyone does, brother.

as gnomie said:
I was not wearing my suit, I was in casual wear. I only wear the blacksuit during ops or base defence for armor

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i don't think the body despawned yet before rick left
isn't the pk timer for disconnecting like 15m too? where you have to stick around for it
he was still on after u guys swept the ranch, feel like that should've been ur last opportunity before he could disconnect

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i don't think the body despawned yet before rick left
isn't the pk timer for disconnecting like 15m too? where you have to stick around for it
he was still on after u guys swept the ranch, feel like that should've been ur last opportunity before he could disconnect
As far as I’m aware he dc’d whilst surronded but thats another issue entirely

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I was not wearing my suit, I was in casual wear. I only wear the blacksuit during ops or base defence for armor
/shrug, then.

I've seen you running around it plenty of times on graveyard and while doing nothing, come to think of it I've never seen you not wearing it, but I was not at the scene of this death so I cannot say that the bystanders knew or didn't know.

Just think it's a bit much for @just gnomie guy to claim that everyone knows what you look like out of the suit when they themselves don't:
I didn't know that the person who got shot was Cody
considering your resistance coat is pretty much the standard for what people do think of, since it's what we see you wearing frequently.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
/shrug, then.

I've seen you running around it plenty of times on graveyard and while doing nothing, come to think of it I've never seen you not wearing it, but I was not at the scene of this death so I cannot say that the bystanders knew or didn't know.

Just think it's a bit much for @just gnomie guy to claim that everyone knows what you look like out of the suit when they themselves don't:

considering your resistance coat is pretty much the standard for what people do think of, since it's what we see you wearing frequently.
Oh also, the name cody is etched into my helmet as well so theyd definetly would know it was me, but in this occasion i wasnt wearing a suit

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
/shrug, then.

I saw his body and recognised it instantly since he was in his casual wear, but it didn't strike me that it was a PK which is the sole reason why I didn't act upon his death there and then. I thought he maybe got merk'd by a zombie or something and got hit with NLR

Nebulae
I know you're new to all this, but who the hell's dumb enough to go "hey man the guy I just shot was a respected leader of the local insurgency" to bystanders? If you were that concerned about it you could have easily asked staff to respawn the corpse.
I'm not saying that he had to tell the truth, but none of us knew that the dead body was Cody, i dont know why the others didn’t recognise the body, it might of been from the lack of rp put in the scene

Nebulae
one of the cons of wearing a blacksuit when everyone does, brother.

as gnomie said:
It was really our fault that we didn’t recognize the body, but it was also your fault that you made the situation look like something else and not a murder, from the lack of rp effort and personality, it seems to me (and others) that you killed an ordinary person.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It was really our fault that we didn’t recognize the body, but it was also your fault that you made the situation look like something else and not a murder, from the lack of rp effort and personality, it seems to me (and others) that you killed an ordinary person.

When stuff like this happens and chaos ensues, that's literally the normal thing, especially if you're completely out of the loop. If you see someone get shot in the street you don't magically know the full context of the death or the reasons behind the kill.

I'm not sure what you guys expected from a hit and run kill, he did /me tries to shoot Cody in the head and Cody reacted. Quit asking for some Shakespearian approach to kills, it's neither related to the PK nor it will change anything.

Nebulae
I'm not sure what you guys expected from a hit and run kill, he did /me tries to shoot Cody in the head and Cody reacted. Quit asking for some Shakespearian approach to kills, it's neither related to the PK nor it will change anything

it's the funniest murder I've ever seen in Nebulous, everyone was walking by as if nothing had happened, then when they realized it was Cody, they started looking for the killer when they literally had him minutes before.
I personally think this appeal should be accepted.

Nebulae
andd i would really like to hear from the others who were there who recognized the dead body, why didn't you guys react?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
it's the funniest murder I've ever seen in Nebulous, everyone was walking by as if nothing had happened, then when they realized it was Cody, they started looking for the killer when they literally had him minutes before.
I personally think this appeal should be accepted.

Not going to accept someone's appeal solely because the witnesses didn't care until they noticed it was Cody.

Status
Not open for further replies.