Sry not a christmas poster :sob:
However my avatar is, so it shouldn't be all bad :cool:

KP95Gvr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Don't think I ever submitted this old WIP.

I've not even touched my tablet this week, this is just something old but I like to have a submission every week regardless.

TNAuM9A.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tumblr_nw5hmrdzfw1r9xrggo1_400.gif

I'm having a bit of an art burnout right now, so not gonna be doing any real projects for a while. I know some people contact me before even messaging Lemon Cuntcake for their projects, which I still find amusing, but I implore that if you've got anything you need made, ask him and he'll send it to the rest of the Media Devs, or if you're really bored, ask me and I'll do it. Don't expect me to be making anything though. I leave ya with a Photoshop paint job I did today.

acb5449990e33e4aabdffd5350abe7b3.png

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
tumblr_nw5hmrdzfw1r9xrggo1_400.gif

I'm having a bit of an art burnout right now, so not gonna be doing any real projects for a while. I know some people contact me before even messaging Lemon Cuntcake for their projects, which I still find amusing, but I implore that if you've got anything you need made, ask him and he'll send it to the rest of the Media Devs, or if you're really bored, ask me and I'll do it. Don't expect me to be making anything though. I leave ya with a Photoshop paint job I did today.

acb5449990e33e4aabdffd5350abe7b3.png
#WinterDepression

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder subset in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms at the same time each year, most commonly in the winter.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Alright kiddos, big info at start

Since Christmas and new year are coming, the next round will judged on 2nd day of 2017,
so you can finally go outside and make some snowmen

@Anleas, I honestly can't say that anything here is bugging me, hell, you're better than I am. Only thing I could nitpick would be that fire near the chopper, since it just fades away when it comes across the sky, but idc about it. A solid
thumbup1.gif
, and would be a win if you wouldn't be winning so much (and reminding me about it :steve:)

@Dindex, that's actually pretty good. It's pretty barebones, but that's how a picture should look like. Even if it is barebones, you still got filling it up right, there's no empty space left. I give you a big win, just wanted to adress it here fam.
thumbup1.gif

@Club Ace, as always, you get onse side right, and second one not. On the right part of the screen, I can see a nicely posed, tense scene, with some nice colour contrast (red+blue, looking fancy), but on the left, all I see is some kid's attempt at Gmod posing. It's merely a pair stretched arms and an axe that make "a pose" there. Lighting is also fucked up, leaving bit of eyes seen, while half of the face isn't (you either go for no-eyes, or you give them some glow, just look at these three: #1, #2, #3). Editing itself is sexy though, but resolution is fucked sideways as always. Despite all of that however, you're slowly getting there fam. GL mang

@Scone !, I'll give you a cooldown on your winnings, because honestly you'd smash people right away with stuff like that. A win-worthy piece, definitely a double
thumbup1.gif
. Just one question fam, what is it based on?

@MaXenzie, the foolish, you will get back into my chains soon enough. When you said to me over Steam that you "drew" it in PS, I was honestly suprised how good you started being at it. They grow up so fast, eh?
Thing is tho, while it's truly something nice, I still have hard times reading it, it's very... Messy. Other than that tho, stunning work mang, can't say much since I'm no photoshopper myself. And yeah, we've talked about your temporary escape from the submissive labour I force you to, and there's no problem with that

So yeah, big fams for this week are @Dindex and @Danny, double Ds
also, very nice concept Danny, especially that shadowing of her eyes.
Don't know if that was what you intended, but it looks as if you'd like to point out how anonymous/hidden she is.

8d58URu.jpg

TLVBoNp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.