Total Polygons:
Total Time Modelling: 8 Hours
Total Time Texture painting: 2 Hours
Total: 10 Hours

Render_1.jpg

Screenshot_1_Nearly_Finished.jpg
Screenshot_2_Nearly_Finished_Alternate_Angle.jpg

000000.jpg

Finished Product on Sketchfab if you wish to review it in 3D Realtime on their website. Link is below.

https://skfb.ly/WVxW
make it to SFM dude....JUST DO IT! RIGHTNOW!

Reactions: List

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Sorry for the late entry, busy week. I made this quick thing real quick today after work for this week's entry. Decided to focus on my landscapes so I can do better backgrounds and stuff as had been suggested.

0cEgFh6.png

"Some day, River, we're gonna go to the moon..."

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Can i submit a second entry for a video please daddy
[doublepost=1481504274][/doublepost]
My submission for this week: German WW2 Schmeisser MP-28

Total Polygons:
Total Time Modelling: 8 Hours
Total Time Texture painting: 2 Hours
Total: 10 Hours

Render_1.jpg

Screenshot_1_Nearly_Finished.jpg

000000.jpg

Finished Product on Sketchfab if you wish to review it in 3D Realtime on their website. Link is below.

https://skfb.ly/WVxW
ever thought about teaching me you fanta stick person

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Send me some of that miracle berry

@A Person, as far as I can tell, it's just a quick edit of a photo, so yeah,
shrugs.gif
Looking good I guess, but can't say how much work has been put into it

@Aleks, it's actually not bad to be frank. I'd just zoom in, put all those characters bit closer to eachother and maybe add some background blur. Might not be anything stunning, but it isn't bad either

@Club Ace, old pic, so yeah. Tbf though, it's the best one you've made, I give it a solid
thumbup1.gif
, shame that it isn't a legit entry

@$Vex$, don't know if it's ment to look as if they'd be hugging pretty much only because they have to, but in reality they hate eachother, or if you just made it accidentally; just look at right arm of that CP, it's barely even touching rebel's shoulder. Same goes for aiming guns at eachother, and that forced smile. Pretty neat, just don't get that purple light from behind. As someone mentioned earlier, those snowflakes also look a bit odd, but it's not much of a problem for me, a bigger one is lack of background. When you go with that "black void" background, you should rather aim for something more like a propaganda poster

@MaXenzie, it's a face of pure terror

@lesbian sausage, idk if that's even an entry

@Cookie_-Chan, I'd honestly have no problem with it, if I'd know context of the scene, so I'd know it's concept, and if that cop there would be actually posed, instead of just sitting there, in an imported sequence. Other than that, it's ok,
thumbup1.gif

@Scone !, same thing as again, as always. Man, don't try to force yourself into pumping one entry each week, because then they feel really empty. It's purely because you haven't spent enough time doing it. Really, I'd advise you to make one poster each two/three weeks. In that time you'll get a neat concept, and have enough clock points to fill that poster up and get a highscore. I don't know drawing for shit, but they're lacking of one element even on a first glance - content. Give yourself some more time, spice your thing as much as you can, don't rush it, let it cook up just enough, and then I'm sure it'll be a gold winning cake.
Also, nice for reminding me of To The Moon, gotta play it once again

@Jer, honestly, that's pretty well done. It has a pretty decent concept, okay posing, and a nice filter on top of it. I'd say that the only thing you could add there, would be more props around, maybe some dead headcrabs, etc. Overall, a solid one, definitely wothy a
thumbup1.gif

Not a suprise, @Wolfaye
that's artwork as well fams

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
They look empty because I get bored after 2 hours on a single idea unfortunately.

If I put in a real amount of time. 4, 6, or 8 hours, I could get something detailed. We'll see if I can get something good on Wednesday, I got some time this week.

Or maybe I should stop delaying that comic I had and get back to it.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Send me some of that miracle berry

@A Person, as far as I can tell, it's just a quick edit of a photo, so yeah,
shrugs.gif
Looking good I guess, but can't say how much work has been put into it

@Aleks, it's actually not bad to be frank. I'd just zoom in, put all those characters bit closer to eachother and maybe add some background blur. Might not be anything stunning, but it isn't bad either

@Club Ace, old pic, so yeah. Tbf though, it's the best one you've made, I give it a solid
thumbup1.gif
, shame that it isn't a legit entry

@$Vex$, don't know if it's ment to look as if they'd be hugging pretty much only because they have to, but in reality they hate eachother, or if you just made it accidentally; just look at right arm of that CP, it's barely even touching rebel's shoulder. Same goes for aiming guns at eachother, and that forced smile. Pretty neat, just don't get that purple light from behind. As someone mentioned earlier, those snowflakes also look a bit odd, but it's not much of a problem for me, a bigger one is lack of background. When you go with that "black void" background, you should rather aim for something more like a propaganda poster

@MaXenzie, it's a face of pure terror

@lesbian sausage, idk if that's even an entry

@Cookie_-Chan, I'd honestly have no problem with it, if I'd know context of the scene, so I'd know it's concept, and if that cop there would be actually posed, instead of just sitting there, in an imported sequence. Other than that, it's ok,
thumbup1.gif

@Scone !, same thing as again, as always. Man, don't try to force yourself into pumping one entry each week, because then they feel really empty. It's purely because you haven't spent enough time doing it. Really, I'd advise you to make one poster each two/three weeks. In that time you'll get a neat concept, and have enough clock points to fill that poster up and get a highscore. I don't know drawing for shit, but they're lacking of one element even on a first glance - content. Give yourself some more time, spice your thing as much as you can, don't rush it, let it cook up just enough, and then I'm sure it'll be a gold winning cake.
Also, nice for reminding me of To The Moon, gotta play it once again

@Jer, honestly, that's pretty well done. It has a pretty decent concept, okay posing, and a nice filter on top of it. I'd say that the only thing you could add there, would be more props around, maybe some dead headcrabs, etc. Overall, a solid one, definitely wothy a
thumbup1.gif

Not a suprise, @Wolfaye
that's artwork as well fams

If @alex allowed support for sketchfab you could've added the finished 3D render in ;3, but yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.