would be this week's entry but Cuntcake's taking a week off

9731b06dfdcace6e54f36b9a87152f2c.png
T h i c k

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
nice

@Anleas, yeah, fucking around. I like when people make one of those scenes where the camera is far from the scene itself, and while it kinda points towards the main character, there's still lots of stuff going around. It feels a bit like a Gmod menu screen tbf. Only big problem I see with it, is the dull, white ligh, that covers the whole poster, insead of gently lighting up only that horse/dragonborn. An ok meme

@bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt, represents your inner side, that I can tell

@Pict, asked my friend to help me on this, but she took your thing seriously and now she's trying to interpretate what you ment by that
So ye, I'll just leave it here

@Hydralisk, good old slav architecture. Nothing else besides that tho
I'd aim for capturing something unusual, or something that we don't look at usually. Road doesn't count. You get something like that, as well as apply the golden rule of thirds, maybe even play with shadows/any other effect that nature makes for you, and then we will talk fam

@$Vex$, motion is captured, concept is there, posing isn't too shabby... Pretty good, it's just the editing that's messed up, with a dull, completly white lighting and a camera that's a bit too far from the centre (I'd cut it to something like this, just with the 16:9 proportion ofc), but it's not that bad honestly. I give it a solid 7/10, keep it up dude
thumbup1.gif

@Scone !, you keep doing this to me fam, fill the dam scene up mang. It's top shelf, but it's too damn empty
At least that little preview of you next one is actually full. Bit late, but it's always an improvement
thumbup1.gif

@Tenebi, even if it's not really a serious one, I really like the color palette you used there, definitely in point right there. Other than that, I get it's idea, but you could add more of them, so that it'd look as if they cover the entire sky, instead of being pushed into this small circle, create an open composition. Big plus for that color choice tho, pumped that saturation up just as I like it
thumbup1.gif

@ConstantDisplay, not really a fan of those, but it keeps it's style with pride. It's well made overall, just that this "darling's" face stands out with being a bit too bright. It could also possibly stare at the viewer, giving those little scary vibes. I mean, can't say no to this one, just didn't really make me fancy it

@Prospekt, as with many posters the main problem is emptyness, which is solved in a very easy way on movie posters like this one, or more complex like this one. You got to leave as little of empty space as you can, while showing your main dudes with all the power you can. I'd also work a bit with the lighting, adding more of a subtle one, to not leave those two chars on the sides completly dark. Speaking of them, I'd also move everyone close to eachother, like with their backs touching, as they are covered by about ten zombies
Ye

@ecchikawaii didn't bother to watch more than one tbf

Had to

@spectry, take your win and leave for few weeks

d5489a99ac.jpg

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
a5c6861362.jpg
ed5e098281.png
14d9224719.jpg

Just a small snippet of a video im working on for a community event, thought it might spark interest here

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Been done a few days in advance. Finally I've started working on my backgrounds because I'm not just recycling old art anymore. This image was a huge test on my ability to do a figure, a background, lighting from multiple sources, multiple colours, and to make a character with no identifiable markings still look distinct.

ZsyUhlJ.png

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
yes,ignore my picture,as always
[doublepost=1484648659][/doublepost]STOP DONT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT IT WAS A COMPLAINT

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
b4b1d5a71d521341544407d2c8cc6423.png

sorry I just had to put here too, I'm not looking for a win but for feedback.
I'm thinking about doing an animated short based around this char since I discovered that animation is pretty easy, should I go for it?​
Actually didn't see that one, thought nothing is on this page

I really like it's style honestly. Those little details such as "who are you?" add to it for sure, as well as that perfect photoshop of this guy into a real life picture. I also seem to get it's story, of a pretty obvious confidential informant that lives a completly new life. It's one of better ones I've seen around here to be frank. I'll just sneakly get this one into hall of fame if you don't mind

:ok:

Last edited:

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
into a real life picture what

im p sure he complained about the render time because theres a grain model that is pretty high quality

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
into a real life picture what

im p sure he complained about the render time because theres a grain model that is pretty high quality
When he blurred it out like that it actually looks as if it was real

The future is now old man

Status
Not open for further replies.