Proton
Nebulae
LQsoRm5.png

simple scene

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
This reminds me of some very old game where u had this long endless hallway that you fly through, and then you have to tab spacebar in order to not fall down onto the floor, and then avoid some obstacles along the way o.O

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Looks far too flat on the fabric, far too seamless where the belts meet the body and the fabric. When doing straight lines like sabers I highly recommend using a straight line tool (ruler). It looks like a very flat two dimensional image.

Now I've never seen Star Wars, like 5 of the movies I have not seen, so maybe it's just meant to look like that in some aspects, but hey...

Hell, let me show you what I mean.

c9ozpd3.jpg

While it's a blatant tracing I've added what I felt were some improvements on your design.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Looks far too flat on the fabric, far too seamless where the belts meet the body and the fabric. When doing straight lines like sabers I highly recommend using a straight line tool (ruler). It looks like a very flat two dimensional image.

Now I've never seen Star Wars, like 5 of the movies I have not seen, so maybe it's just meant to look like that in some aspects, but hey...

Hell, let me show you what I mean.

c9ozpd3.jpg

While it's a blatant tracing I've added what I felt were some improvements on your design.
Thanks my dude!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
29fb20261bedb42a7a6ac7322ba035fc.png

I dunno.

I'm not good at drawing btw. Literally took a reference picture and made some changes with my drawing.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.